Every year, the Total War Center community looks back at the members that have made us laugh, cry, informed us, mentored us, and generally been legendary people. Chosen and voted on by you, the members, this is your chance to nominate members for forum glory! Here's how you nominate:
- To be valid for a nomination, a member had to be active during the second half of 2016 at the least; being active means posting regularly in the fora, adding material (such as content, art, etc) related to the category the member is nominated for and such; in case of doubts, the Award Committee reserves the right to decide unilaterally if a member qualifies or not for what regards activity requirements.
- To be valid for a nomination in the fastest rising newb for 2016, the member must have registered not before the 1st of January 2014 and must not have won this award already.
- To be valid for a nomination within the staff awards for 2016 (all the 3 of them) a member must have served in Staff for a minimum of 6 months during said year (not necessarily in one single term).
- No permanently banned members can be nominated; it is still allowed to nominate suspended members though.
- Any nomination that is not coming from a full member (minimum 1 week membership and 25 posts) will be discarded.
- To be valid for being included in voting polls, a member has to have received minimum 4 nominations per each single category he is in; exceptions are possible at the discretion of the Commitee in case of lack of valid nominations for one or more category.
- Any member can propose a maximum of 3 names per each category.
- Members cannot nominate themselves.
- Best Debater: (general category for the whole D&D):
- Best Political Poster: (specific category for regulars of the Mudpit and of the Academy):
- Best Historical Poster: (specific category for regulars of the Vestigia Vetustatis):
- Best Philosophical Poster: (specific category for regulars of the Ethos, Mores et Monastica):
- Best Scientific Poster: (specific category for regulars of the Atheneum):
- Best Technical Poster: (specific category for regulars of The Basement and of the Technical Bazar):
- Best Art Poster: (for regulars of the Arts forum):
- Best Writer: (for regulars of the Writer's Study):
- Funniest Member: (general category):
- Most Helpful Member: (general category):
- Friendliest Member: (general category):
- Fastest Rising Newb: (general category):
- Best Avatar: (general category):
- Best Graphics Artist: (for the regulars of the Artists' Studio and of the TWC Graphic Competitions)
- TWC Content Award: (for Content Writers/Directors, Librarians and Content Artists)
- TWC Moderation Award: (general category for Moderators)
- TWC Staff Award: (for Gaming staff, Vault Staff, TWC Commitees Members and Hexagon Administrators)
- Best Community RPG'er': (for regulars of the RPG Forum)
- Best Hotseater/Multiplayer: (for regular Hotseaters and Multiplayers)
- Best Curialist: (for Curators, Censors and Magistrates and any regulars of the Curial activity)
To nominate, simply copy and paste the following, and post in reply to this thread stating which members you want to nominate. It is not mandatory to nominate in each category, nor you have to give 3 alternatives for each of them: just nominate the people that you think are deserving the award in that specific category.
The nomination period will close February 2 GMT -10. Voting on the winners will start in this forum a few days after nominations close. Nominations and/or Voting periods may be extended at discretion of the Awards Committee.Code:[b]Best Debater:[/b] [b]Best Political Poster:[/b] [b]Best Historical Poster:[/b] [b]Best Philosophical Poster:[/b] [b]Best Scientific Poster:[/b] [b]Best Technical Poster:[/b] [b]Best Art Poster:[/b] [b]Best Writer:[/b] [b]Funniest Member:[/b] [b]Most Helpful Member:[/b] [b]Friendliest Member:[/b] [b]Fastest Rising Newb:[/b] [b]Best Avatar:[/b] [img]put avatar URL here[/img] + username [b]Best Graphics Artist:[/b] [b]TWC Content Award:[/b] [b]TWC Moderation Award:[/b] [b]TWC Staff Award:[/b] [b]Best Community RPG'er':[/b] [b]Best Hotseater/Multiplayer:[/b] [b]Best Curialist:[/b]
Please keep this thread strictly for nominations only. If you have any questions or comments please post them in the Discussion thread . Non-nomination posts will be deleted.
- In the case of Favorite Avatar, please put a link to the avatar you're nominating + username. The avatar doesn't necessarily have to be the one currently in use - check with the user you want to nominate to get a link to their old avatar if that's the case.
Flinn, on behalf of the Member Awards Commitee