Thread: Goblin Rock Thrower Unit of Renown causes Crash is Coop Campaign

Default Goblin Rock Thrower Unit of Renown causes Crash is Coop Campaign

Hey Radious Team! Figured I would let you guys know about this bug in case it was on your end. Using no additional Mods besides Radious total war and units mods. I will update in the morning if the same thing happens in unmoddded coop campaign or in custom battles. Thanks!

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default Re: Goblin Rock Thrower Unit of Renown causes Crash is Coop Campaign

Tested the unit and no issues spotted. Battle loaded fine, played fine, finished fine. No crash.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015 and 2016 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila and Warhammer
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Yup, same thing here this morning. We had several instances of crashing against the green skins and had narrowed down the only common factor to the Rock Lobbers. It may have been a specific terrain or General. I'll do some more testing.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

I tested 3 battles with standard and ror rock lobbers all together. All battles were perfectly fine and no issues spotted. Also noone else reported this issue sofar. Make sure you have no other conflicting mod activated.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015 and 2016 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila and Warhammer
    Follow us here - Team Radious