Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on March 2023 1.3.2 Compatibility patch

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2d1 Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

Anytime

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2d1 Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

Ah thanks!

Yes, thanks.

Updated my patch, adding the formation attack to all units, all other buffs to roman units should be added automatically as well.

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2e Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

Thanks for keeping the work alive on this Dardo.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2e Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

The highest of distinctions is service to others.

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    Moderator Emeritus

As always, thanks Dardo. I was going to do a IA campaign with the Marian reforms submod and this mod, but it seems only Imperial legions are recruitable in the campaign. Would it be possible at all to have a version that makes the Caesar/Augustan legions recruitable in the campaign, or would that be too much work?
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=387359200 adds the marian era to the IA campaign https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hi...pGRk5AdSoZv-a- makes it compatible with UM's mod, so the order would first be the Steam mod and then my patch on top of it. My compatibility patch still needs to be active as well, so place it between the UM's mod and thesse 2 files or something.

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    Moderator Emeritus

I think I have it working, but perhaps I'm confused as to what this mod does. Currently I can recruit the following legions:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Which are as I understand imperial legions that depict legions historically after the events of the IA campaign? I'm wondering if it's possible to have the Caesarian legions (seen below) in the IA campaign as they seem more reflective of the legions and equipment that were around at that time?

"I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

No those are the marian ones, legionarii and cohors prima are both marian units, cohors legionarii and cohors aquilae are the imperial ones, use the augustian factions in custom battles to see the imperial units (although I'm not sure if those factions are actually still selectable).

Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto View Post
    I think I have it working, but perhaps I'm confused as to what this mod does. Currently I can recruit the following legions:

Which are as I understand imperial legions that depict legions historically after the events of the IA campaign? I'm wondering if it's possible to have the Caesarian legions (seen below) in the IA campaign as they seem more reflective of the legions and equipment that were around at that time?

There's a submod for that. Must be this, I think: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...mpaign-DeI-1-2
    Not sure if that's what you're after.

He's already using that, that's what he originally asked for :p.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Hey Dardo. I had a fresh install of my folder's submods after combining them due to 37 limitation for mods etc
    So everything is working and updated here right ? Both Civil war issue and the new unit formation attack from KAM's latest update ?

Just to be sure.
    Cheers.

EDIT
    Ok using Centurion's latest update and your patch and the Roman barracks level 2-3 UI just disappears.
    When I remove the 2 submods though, the issue is fixed.
    Any ideas ? it should be Centurions mod though not your patch causing this.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; December 13, 2017 at 06:39 AM.

@G. Streategos - Maybe due to the amount of units. Check this guy's workshop I use one of his scaled letters mod. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7.../?appid=214950

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    @G. Streategos - Maybe due to the amount of units. Check this guy's workshop I use one of his scaled letters mod. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7.../?appid=214950
    Don't know if this is the cause, but I'm gonna check this and let you know.

EDIT: Do you have the same issue though ?
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; December 13, 2017 at 07:55 AM.

If you have way too many units recruited through the main settlement chain - it causes the UI to bug out sometimes and list blank effects when there are too many.

it's cause of moniter size - resolution. many units cause description is longer than pc moniter.

Yeah mate I have the same, we even commented this a while ago on the dev forum a solution if u wanna check the stuff is to go to the new UI and see

Quote Originally Posted by pawelrut View Post
    If you have way too many units recruited through the main settlement chain - it causes the UI to bug out sometimes and list blank effects when there are too many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Yeah mate I have the same, we even commented this a while ago on the dev forum a solution if u wanna check the stuff is to go to the new UI and see
    Ok then. I guess I have missed that info.
    Even I'm allowed to do that
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; December 13, 2017 at 03:19 PM.

Yeah, I even have that without UM's mod actually :p, it's indeed when there's too many units being listed in the UI screen.