Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on March 2023 1.3.2 Compatibility patch

Default Re: XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. 1.2 Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

The files have been updated to 1.21B, with changes to the unit pop values, the legionaire attribute + a 1 lvl armor upgrade to the marian legionaires I seem to have overlooked before.

Default Re: XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. 1.2 Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

Nice Dardo !

soo based on your third update, it works now? Can someone lend this guy some help to make this complete and ready to DL?

update: i just played a random battle and I dont see any new icons for imperial legions..i am sorta confused lol
    Last edited by Totalknight; June 16, 2017 at 10:03 PM.

Default Re: XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

Yeah, the unit cards provided by Centurion are only for the marian ones I believe. The only other ones I'm aware of, are U633's ones, but they aren't everyone's cup of tea, if you place them above the vanilla Caesar's mod but below the dei files, they will only overwrite the Caesar unit cards, not the DEI ones. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=837314686

I updated the normal patch to include the reform script fix I also uploaded on http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-for-DEI/page2 topic, this will make the imperial units correctly locked in the reform script, however upgrades from the marian units are not possible as of yet. That's why I also added a new file that has the upgrade tech, that's to be only activated after the imperial reform has been triggered. Using my patch together with UMCenturion's file should cause no problem and isn't neccesary either, apart from the changes to the scrip and the removal of the upgrade tech and tech requirements for the units that are still in his mod.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; June 06, 2019 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

there will be update[reform fix?] for new steam update of UMcenturion's mod?

it's safe to use with current fix?

UMCenturion changes are purely visual, so my patch (which already has the fix) is compatible and safe to use with his mod, when he updates his own mod with my fix you can turn my patch off, the smaller upgrade file can be used both with my patch and without it. Meaning that if UMCenturion uses my reform changes, you can use the upgrade file to upgrade the marian units to Imperial ones after the imperial reform gets triggered (don't activate the upgrade file before the reform though).
    Last edited by Dardo21; June 22, 2017 at 08:48 AM.

thank you for reply

Default Re: XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

No problem.

With help over our Supreme God Dresden, I think I managed to get the tech upgrades working, well in hindsight, I fixed them a long while ago, but I was testing them the wrong way :p. However due to the way the reform script is used in 1.2, then changes that I made, only work once a reform is triggered during your campaign, which means that if you already have a campaign during the marian reform, your named legionnaires will be upgradeable to imperial ones. This unfortunately means that you will need to rollback to a save that's in the camillian or polybian reform for the scripts to work correctly
    link for the patch: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...TUtZnlMVGNPQzQ
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; June 06, 2019 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

i can see that your caesar's legion patch make Imperial legion's centurion and aquilifer+ all legionarie[helmets and clothes] have wrong textures.[currently im using new umcenturion's mod]

like wrong helmet feather and wrong color + shape of shield[mostly yellow].

so i will use only reform fix patch until it fixed.
    Last edited by servent9; June 23, 2017 at 09:22 PM.

Yeah hadn't noticed that he uses new Centurions in his version, I'll take those over.

Update: 17/08/2017 (I still can't update the title since advanced editing gives me an error page :p), for those who cannot wait to continue their campaigns combined with UMCenturion's units while he updates his own mod, I've taken the liberty to resurrect my patch for the time being, it fixes the reform script to implement the new barbarian units and also fixes the small stat discrepancies that arose after a small buff to the regular dei roman units a few patches ago. You can safely use an existing campaign, but all the barbarian units that were added will be recruitable even before their reform is triggered, so there's that.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...HIzTU9rc0dNNVk

I'll see if i can find an old version to modify, watch this post.

Quote Originally Posted by 633 View Post
    Dardo21, please make the usual compatibility adapter DEI122 with [Official Submod] XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome. Without legions, fashion from UMCenturion's.
    Try this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...TUtZnlMVGNPQzQ
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; June 06, 2019 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Update: 17/08/2017 (I still can't update the title since advanced editing gives me an error page :p), for those who cannot wait to continue their campaigns combined with UMCenturion's units while he updates his own mod, I've taken the liberty to resurrect my patch for the time being, it fixes the reform script to implement the new barbarian units and also fixes the small stat discrepancies that arose after a small buff to the regular dei roman units a few patches ago. You can safely use an existing campaign, but all the barbarian units that were added will be recruitable even before their reform is triggered, so there's that.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...HIzTU9rc0dNNVk
    those it mean new update patch for old xiii's mod? or for umcenturion's mod? anyway thanks for your work.

For UMCenturion's, that's why I renamed the file as well .

thanks

No problem, let me know if there are any bugs.

Dardo21, please make the usual compatibility adapter DEI122 with [Official Submod] XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome. Without legions, fashion from UMCenturion's.

Thank you.
    It is fully compatible with DEI 1.2.2- Updated August 16 ?
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; June 06, 2019 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2 Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

Yeah it should be, let me know if anything is wrong. New units won't be properly locked if you use an existing campaign though.

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2 Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

Just wondering, is it possible to mix this with Little Legionaire's mod, so that the legions have some of his equipment?

Both conflicts.You will have a campaign were republican romans can field imperial units.

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

Even if I play as Rome? Or is that only a bug when I play as non-Roman factions?

No it's perfectly compatible, Little Legionnaire's mod just modifies visual files, although the units in this mod won't use any of the special armors and helmets that LL has made.