Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on March 2023 1.3.2 Compatibility patch

Default Re: XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. 1.2 Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

You'll be able to recruit the Marian ones until the imperial reforms hit, after that you have to make sure that you have reached advanced_barracks construction by then.

CK23's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. 1.2 Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    You'll be able to recruit the Marian ones until the imperial reforms hit, after that you have to make sure that you have reached advanced_barracks construction by then.
    Interesting, I was able to recruit Imperial legionnaires right away (when the Marian reforms were triggered). The Marian ones existed for a turn and then went away. I researched both technologies however.
    Rabble rousing, Pleb Commander CK23

Paladin247's Avatar Biarchus

Do we still have the issue of no helmet plume on the Imperial centurions?
    "With a population of around a million, Rome (in Claudius' time) was a vast city even by modern standards. It is worth pointing out that during the early Renaissance the population of Rome was no more than fifteen thousand-- living amid the ruins of a civilization that dwarfed their own. It was not until the nineteenth century that the population of Rome returned to the levels it had enjoyed under the Caesars. That is eloquent proof of the fact that human history is not a tale of steady progress towards greater knowledge and achievement." Simon Scarrow

Sonny WiFiHr's Avatar Campidoctor

Put XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome last.

Nilte's Avatar Civis

This is starting to get really frustrating so I guess I have to play without the mod for now, since I cant get it to work. Either its me that is doing something horribly wrong or there is something else that is not working.
    I have tried everything now, to get it to work properly but with no sucess.
    What I have done is:
    Complete reinstall of Rome 2
    Varify gamecache
    deactivated mods in the mod manager.
    written the loadorder in the user.script (read only deactivated before writing)
    I have followed the install instructions carefully and still not got it to work.
    The wierdest part of it all is that when I load the mods in the correct order in the Mod Manager the games starts fine and I can use the legions in custom battle and the marian ones in GC.
    But as soon as I write the load order in the user.script and after set it to read only with all mods in the mod manager deactivated the game instantly crashes when I press play.
    So if there is one soul out there that can help me with my issues please let me know would be very glad if I could continue my campaign with rome

Ps: I have found the reason for the crashes (the modnames in the script was not the same name as the mods in the data folder). So now the game launches fine and everything is good.
    But I still cant recruit the Imperial versions

Last edited by Nilte; April 05, 2017 at 05:26 AM. Reason: progress

Quote Originally Posted by Nilte View Post

Ps: I have found the reason for the crashes (the modnames in the script was not the same name as the mods in the data folder). So now the game launches fine and everything is good.
    But I still cant recruit the Imperial versions

Have you researched advanced barracks construction yet?

Nilte's Avatar Civis

Have you researched advanced barracks construction yet?
    I just noticed that it wasnt save game compatible so I have started a new campaign and all is good. Thanks for all The help dardo

good to know it finally worked out, I hope i can get the the imperial units to work through the reform script one day, but so far it hasn't been succesful.

I dont have a User.script file in the rome folder. if i make one where do i put it, in data or what? also its a .txt document right? I also have a question if this will be compatible with [Submod]True Legions for True Romans / Samnite Update?? --http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Samnite-Update

Sonny WiFiHr's Avatar Campidoctor

local disc C:/Users/(name of your PC/AppData/roaming/the Creative Assebly/Rome2/ Scripts

AppData is hidden file
    So if you are win 10 user open your drive Local disc C. On top bar select wiew
    Check hidden items box

Yes, if the user.script doesn't exist in the folder Sonny specified, you make one yourself. The true Legions mod can be used alongside this one, although you probably would want to place it above this mod, since it upgrades some of the helmets used.

Default Re: XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

Hi,

I have mapped Centurion Units Cards for this submod in a modified version of the patch (just added a unit_variant_tables file) to map unit card names
    of Caesar Legion submod with Centurion unit card names.
    Note 1 : it is a work to be continued as some unit cards are different from the unit in the battle field.
    Note 2 : I work in parallel with an other version of CL, named CL_DEI_TWC of 200 Mo and where graphics of shields have colors, reflects, textures better for me.

If Any interested i can share it.

I forget to say : 1000 thanks to authors of Caesar Legion, Centurion units cards and DEI (and all others) , this is a wonderfull work.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; June 06, 2019 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

can you update for DEI 1.2.1?

cause of compatibility issue

I updated the files to add in the new units added with 1.2.1 use the links in the first post to download the newer version and tell me if that helps, I don't know what other compatibility issue might exist.

I updated the files to add in the new units added with 1.2.1 use the links in the first post to download the newer version and tell me if that helps, I don't know what other compatibility issue might exist.
    thanks for quick update! now it works flawlessly

Good to hear!

can you update the mod to match with 1.2.1a version?

about pop class and size matter

I updated the population values to match the new patch as well as the reform script (I think a few Greek units were missing from it), use the download links in the 1st post again to get the newest version and tell me if it works out.

thanks for update! but i will not bother you until there's a great addtion things to caesar mod.

cause i know how to easily edit unit script reform etc. just value + copy and paste text lines.

and i think you don't change or miss manpower - unit.lua silver shield pike class to 2.

in the end, it works well too

You were right, I assumed that the Steam version would have been updated by now, but appearently it was still the old file, I now used the data from the non-Steam version so the unit.lua and other scripts should be correct.