Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on March 2023 1.3.2 Compatibility patch

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2i Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

no i use that one

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/b...h&section=home

that s when it comes to the regular mod manager i dont see your patch , do we speak of the mod manager include in the creative launcher or from the mod manager tool i didnt use since napoleon TW ?

because when i DL your patch a file is DL but no way to see it in the creative launcher mod manager

so if you have a link for the lastest version of the mod manager needed it will be very welcome

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2i Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

To quote that mod's description " Divide et Impera has a customized version of this mod included, do not use this with DeI." so deactivate Toadie's mod, and I meant the inbuilt mod manager for Rome 2 yes . When you download my patch, you cut it and paste it in the data folder of Rome 2, then it will show up in the mod manager as well.
    Last edited by Dardo21; April 04, 2018 at 07:07 PM.

Default Re: XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

ok ......... so now your patch appear in the mod manager that s the good part

but when i launch the game from the manager i ve got a wonderfull steam error :p any idea ??

ok ......... so now your patch appear in the mod manager that s the good part

but when i launch the game from the manager i ve got a wonderfull steam error :p any idea ??

/edit ok magic of windows 10 and steam i managed to get it to work with good stats for units , will just need to see if imperial reform trigger ^^ thanks for your time answering and for your work to make this mod working again ^^
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; June 06, 2019 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

No problem

Default UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2i Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Minor update to the charge values to bring them in line with the battle test.
    Where is the download link?

Made an alternative version to go along with Kam's Alternative Economy mod, use this rather than the regular version.
    Quote Originally Posted by 633 View Post
    Where is the download link?
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 06, 2018 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Lol, uhm that was a test obviously :p you passed it https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hk...hRWp7iM_EJfvXm

Many thanks,Dardo21

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Lol, uhm that was a test obviously :p you passed it https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hk...hRWp7iM_EJfvXm
    Now we'll have to solve equations to get a link WTF ???

Link still broken ctd's for me

:/ it's always something with you :p, don't really know what to say, I just tested it again myself, the only reason I can see is UM's main mod not being loaded in the correct load order.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Link still broken ctd's for me
    It's working for me bro.

I use the patch myself, the only reason it would stop working as far as I can see, is the main mod overwriting my patch's tables.

No I mean the file. I load it above DeI, nosiegeatrition and the alternative economy submod. It freezes in the main loading screen.

I just began a Grand Campaign as Rome and have reached the first reform. I am trying to recruit UM's legions, however they do not appear in the recruitment tab. At a tier 2 barracks it shows UM's legions as recruitable for that building type, they just arent appearing once I attempt to recruit them. I only see the standard troops available (Principe, Hastati, etc.). I was playing an imperator augustas campaign and was able to use UM's troops so I am trying to figure out why they aren't working in the grand campaign, but are in Imperator Augustas. Any ideas?

The first reform is the polybian reform, so you'll only have the principes and hastati etc as you said, the Imperorator Augustus campaign starts at the 3rd reform so you'll have the imperial troops unlocked from the start. After you get the 2nd reform (marian reforms) you'll be able to recruit the first of UM's units.
    Last edited by Dardo21; April 19, 2018 at 06:03 AM.

Okay, I understand Dardo. Thank you for the clarification!

Where is the "@e_umcenturionlegions.pack"; file located at?

Quote Originally Posted by omgitsnuc1 View Post
    Where is the "@e_umcenturionlegions.pack"; file located at?
    Like any other pack file in your Data folder.

Yes, the Rome 2 data folder, downloaded through Steam.

Howdy! Just wondering if these amazing looking units are optimized for the latest DeI? Population, reform and battle compatible? I just hit Marian and would love to utilize some of these bad boys in my upcoming invasion of Gaul.