Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones: Total War - New thread for 5.6 - Released 2021-05-11! - Retro Submod by Firestorm released in 2022!

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones: Total War - New thread for 4.5 and future versions!

I think the way it's headed is that WTW 1.0 will be the base for a new version with a better map, I'd like to see a aopk version though.

I've been working on more units, new ironborn, new southern troops (the old ones were just reskinned baratheons really), some new stuff for dorne and other things.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dornenew.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	335.4 KB 
ID:	346338

There's screens in the WoW thread and on mod db of the other stuff like the manderlys and freys though
    Winter is Coming

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones: Total War - New thread for 4.5 and future versions!

Quote Originally Posted by VltimaRatio View Post
    I think the way it's headed is that WTW 1.0 will be the base for a new version with a better map, I'd like to see a aopk version though.

I've been working on more units, new ironborn, new southern troops (the old ones were just reskinned baratheons really), some new stuff for dorne and other things.

Name:	dornenew.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	335.4 KB 
ID:	346338

There's screens in the WoW thread and on mod db of the other stuff like the manderlys and freys though
    Man, those new Dornish bowmen look soo soo much better! The others looked like simple one coloured clones to be honest. At least now they have some variation and unique looks.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

I made some time ago a full stark roster. Interested in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bantu Chieftain View Post
    I made some time ago a full stark roster. Interested in it?
    We already have a nice Stark-roster based on the show.

But do you have pictures of your work?

VltimaRatio is the one creating models for this mod though. So it's up to him what models it should use etc. Personally i have nothing against new units/models as long as they look good and have the TV-show look.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Jester View Post
    Stark units almost finished.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Flag carrier.

Clan Champions

Bodyguard

Levies

My units are also show based.Got pike units too but no ss for them.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

So which will be the playable factions? Any non-playable besides rebels? Will followers of the 7 be able to crusade?

Quote Originally Posted by Incredible Bulk View Post
    So which will be the playable factions? Any non-playable besides rebels? Will followers of the 7 be able to crusade?
    The same as in the old release - plus House Frey, House Manderly, House Targaryen.

When we get a new map - Possibly Wildlings and Nights Watch as well as Dothraki Horde which will spawn like the Mongols and won't be playable in the campaign.

In the next release if using the old map - Targaryens, Freys and Manderlys.

If using a new map - plus Wildlings and Nights Watch.

Dothraki whenever scripts can be implemented for a horde-faction.

No plans for religious fanatics as far as i know.

- The Havamal

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    The same as in the old release - plus House Frey, House Manderly, House Targaryen.

When we get a new map - Possibly Wildlings and Nights Watch as well as Dothraki Horde which will spawn like the Mongols and won't be playable in the campaign.

In the next release if using the old map - Targaryens, Freys and Manderlys.

If using a new map - plus Wildlings and Nights Watch.

Dothraki whenever scripts can be implemented for a horde-faction.

No plans for religious fanatics as far as i know.
    Thank you and rep

House Manderly fully implemented in 4.6 (pictures from the battlefield ain't from this mod):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kingdoms 2017-06-19 10-54-56-518.jpg   kingdoms 2017-06-16 17-47-23-091.jpg   kingdoms 2017-06-16 17-47-37-911.jpg   kingdoms 2017-06-16 17-48-21-409.jpg   kingdoms 2017-06-16 17-48-58-350.jpg  

kingdoms 2017-06-16 17-49-05-119.jpg   kingdoms 2017-06-16 17-49-20-605.jpg   kingdoms 2017-06-16 17-49-32-823.jpg   kingdoms 2017-06-17 09-10-43-222.jpg   kingdoms 2017-06-17 09-11-05-270.jpg  

- The Havamal

Less generic ironborn, some new swords, peasant militia

Name:	19junelongswords.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	346391Click image for larger version. 

Name:	191juneironborn.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	311.9 KB 
ID:	346392Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19junepeasant.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	304.8 KB 
ID:	346393
    Winter is Coming

Less generic ironborn, some new swords, peasant militia

Name:	19junelongswords.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	346391Click image for larger version. 

Name:	191juneironborn.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	311.9 KB 
ID:	346392Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19junepeasant.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	304.8 KB 
ID:	346393
    Great work on the Ironborn variations.

Bantu Chieftain got the other Ironborn units from M&B and said he would take a look at them - possibly he may be able to add those units.

The peasants seem to have one shield with grey textures though (without textures).

- The Havamal

yeah that was just a test of the model really. I'll use it for bottom tier units for all factions probably
    Winter is Coming

yeah that was just a test of the model really. I'll use it for bottom tier units for all factions probably
    I see - by the way, i found a Stark Greatswords unit in the files and it's been there since august last year. I tried to implement it but it wasn't properly ready in the MS3d-program. It had the crucifix-syndrome.

Are you gonna use it?

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    I see - by the way, i found a Stark Greatswords unit in the files and it's been there since august last year. I tried to implement it but it wasn't properly ready in the MS3d-program. It had the crucifix-syndrome.

Are you gonna use it?
    I think that was one of the first units I made as a test, it's probably outdated. But I'll add in greatsword units for variety.
    Winter is Coming

I think that was one of the first units I made as a test, it's probably outdated. But I'll add in greatsword units for variety.
    I see, well that would be a cool addition i'd guess.

- The Havamal

All these screenshots are really a great sample of your work guys! Really appreciate all these efforts. Wanted to ask, is there any chance to add dragons for House Targaryen? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by SundayLover View Post
    All these screenshots are really a great sample of your work guys! Really appreciate all these efforts. Wanted to ask, is there any chance to add dragons for House Targaryen? Thanks in advance!
    Yes, more specifically for Daenarys personal bodyguard - i will see to that.

- The Havamal

Great news! We all except this massive update! Cheers!

Most factions are getting sort of ready, except dorne and greyjoy that still have few units.

Currently updating the basic southern/northern units with better armors, this is the northern sergeants. New ironborn and dornish have been posted, there's a new southern basic armor too. Once they've been given the right weapons most units will be improved since the last version. Then I think it's just the Essos mercs and finishing the dothraki that needs doing, and some more character generals (nygren said he'd fix the dragons, I've no idea how to add those).

Name:	northernsergeantswordsmen.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	331.7 KB 
ID:	346400
    Winter is Coming

Most factions are getting sort of ready, except dorne and greyjoy that still have few units.

Currently updating the basic southern/northern units with better armors, this is the northern sergeants. New ironborn and dornish have been posted, there's a new southern basic armor too. Once they've been given the right weapons most units will be improved since the last version. Then I think it's just the Essos mercs and finishing the dothraki that needs doing, and some more character generals (nygren said he'd fix the dragons, I've no idea how to add those).

Name:	northernsergeantswordsmen.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	331.7 KB 
ID:	346400
    Those look much better as basic units - the old ones looked too much like the Household troops of House Stark.

These creates a bigger difference between the basics and the elites which is good.

- The Havamal