Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones: Total War - New thread for 5.6 - Released 2021-05-11! - Retro Submod by Firestorm released in 2022!

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones: Total War - New thread for 4.9 and future versions!

Hmm, Now you have the Fryes, I feel they're missing their component part, their main feature if you will. Able to charge people for crossing the Twins, However due to some rather strange reasoning on behalf of vanilla AI, you have to pay people to accept your Military Access, they're too afraid of being lured in to a trap. Stark starts already passed them and Rosilyn Frey as a princess? I would have thought Walder would have a massive family and a large amount of princesses to marry off.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones: Total War - New thread for 4.9 and future versions!

Quote Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
    Hmm, Now you have the Fryes, I feel they're missing their component part, their main feature if you will. Able to charge people for crossing the Twins, However due to some rather strange reasoning on behalf of vanilla AI, you have to pay people to accept your Military Access, they're too afraid of being lured in to a trap. Stark starts already passed them and Rosilyn Frey as a princess? I would have thought Walder would have a massive family and a large amount of princesses to marry off.
    The AI is what it is, and the small GoT MAP is what it is - other mods may have better maps with both Twins included.

- Also, i haven't added or removed princesses - there were only one in the past and i have made no changes to that. And yes, the Starks have already agreed to marry one of Walders daughters and are now fighting the Lannisters at the start of the game.

It's nothing odd, they needed to pass them again when they wanted to return home to fight Theon who had conquered Winterfell - that's when the Red Wedding happened..
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafthero View Post
    Good job and thank you, downloading
    No problem, thanks for your support man =).

(Answer in the Warcraft thread) Do you know anything about Pox Maggoths in Warhammer BotET? I must find the entries for such a unit but there seems to be none. The Dragon Turtle is based on it's skeleton.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Great work! Just played a custom battle with the dragons.

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

Great work, Mr_Ngygren Thank you.

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk

Domesticus

Congratulations!

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
    Great work, Mr_Ngygren Thank you.

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk
    Thanks man.

I am glad those models by Vltima could be put to good use.

Now, as for a bigger map i think the ADOS project will get that and everything else.

The only problem is i am tired of implementing units. But i want that mod to have the units so i will do it - the question is just when.

- The Havamal

Love the mod, fantastic work once again!

Congratulations for new version, bro.

I will try this new version, but also want to learn when final version 5.0 will be released.

Due to Parafix's infinite wisdom (and I do mean that!) I'm leaving my install video here. I tried to find an option to delete the thread I created for the install video. Alas I could not, but any mords or someone in charge feel free to delete it because this is where I'll leave it now.

Also, it seems some people are having trouble with the directions in the video, I believe, however, it is due to them having the disk version. THIS INSTALL IS FOR STEAM ONLY, therefore, if there is a problem I can probably be of some assistance.

https://youtu.be/QWo5suY4ytY

Quote Originally Posted by serkan86 View Post
    Congratulations for new version, bro.

I will try this new version, but also want to learn when final version 5.0 will be released.
    There is no release date.

Might not be, probably decemre if that's going to happen.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by zachman1201 View Post
    Due to Parafix's infinite wisdom (and I do mean that!) I'm leaving my install video here. I tried to find an option to delete the thread I created for the install video. Alas I could not, but any mords or someone in charge feel free to delete it because this is where I'll leave it now.

Also, it seems some people are having trouble with the directions in the video, I believe, however, it is due to them having the disk version. THIS INSTALL IS FOR STEAM ONLY, therefore, if there is a problem I can probably be of some assistance.

That just seems lazy posting a non-working link man.

Click "Go Advanced" after clicking "edit your post" and then click the youtube symbol - in there paste the numbers QWo5suY4ytY.

It will make the video show here.

- The Havamal

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    The AI is what it is, and the small GoT MAP is what it is - other mods may have better maps with both Twins included.
    Adding second Twins castle is pretty easy, If you don't know how I am happy do do it for you!
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Quote Originally Posted by zachman1201 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    That just seems lazy posting a non-working link man.

Click "Go Advanced" after clicking "edit your post" and then click the youtube symbol - in there paste the numbers QWo5suY4ytY.

It will make the video show here.

My bad about that, I didn't even realize. Im still getting used to posted here. Although, I can't find the option to edit posts. And down at the bottom under posting permissions it says "you may not edit posts" so that probably why.

Domesticus

Would not it be better to have a dragon for each unit? (3 units with one dragon)

Mr_Nygren am I wrong or unaware, but all lannister sworn houses(Lefford,Crackehall,Marbrand) dont have swordsmen unit, I looked into the roster and isnt there.
    And I still have issues like other versions before, that the menu video dont run I just have a dark screen, and I have the CD- version.

Mr_Nygren am I wrong or unaware, but all lannister sworn houses(Lefford,Crackehall,Marbrand) dont have swordsmen unit, I looked into the roster and isnt there.
    And I still have issues like other versions before, that the menu video dont run I just have a dark screen, and I have the CD- version.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Mark Rose View Post
    I have the same issues as mentioned above ^

I also crash every time I try to siege kingslanding (play the actual siege that is) --> Playing with House Baratheon of Storms' End, only 20 turns in.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

hopefully these bugs could be addressed