Thread: Make All Civilizations Playable Mod

[dohtml]<span class='section'>Make All Civilizations Playable Mod</span>[/dohtml]

Category: Mods
    Compatibility: Rome: Total War
    Description:
    This is the mod to make all the civilization in Rome: Total War playable.

here are instructions:

1.) download it
    2.) unzip it
    3.) open my computer
    4.) open program files
    5.) open activision
    6.) open rome total war
    7.) open data
    8.) open world
    9.) open maps
    10.) open campaign
    11.) open imerial campaign
    12.) then paste the file on that page. please note it will ask you if you wish to replace descr_strat agree and there you have it
    13.) have fun

Discuss this in here.

Made by littlecheese07.
    View this File
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Hey man,

You wouldnt be able to tell me where I could download this file plz. I've clicked on the "view this file" link in the quote you put on but it takes me to TWC dloads page, its not on there. I wanna play with elephants but cant be bothered finishing scipii campaign. lol heres a funny, I've had to start twice cos I got all but one of their african provinces but spain got their very last one. When I restarted to see if i could play....NAAAAAH!!!

Thats why I'm cheating btw cos it took forever, otherwise i dont condone it at all.

Safe,

BluBlood

RULE BRITTANIA!!!

Default Soz but I'm not quite with it.

I've just re-read my last post and it makes absolutely no friggin sense at all. I must reiterate. I want to beat carthage and make them playable. I took their african provinces and spain took the one right on the south of spain (vets will know that on Julii it always revolts unless you exterminate) cant remember the name of it. So I had to restart but got bored because easy is shite and med is too diff, for scipii anyway. Soz I'm :wub:ed. I just want to play with Carthage but I cant be bothered beating em.

Good night all

BluBlood

RULE BRITTANIA!!!

player1's Avatar Bug Hunter

If you didn't know, download section of this site it down, so that's the reason why no files are available.
    BUG-FIXER, an unofficial patch for both Rome: Total War and its expansion pack
    Romano British provincial campaign

stalin's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Ribaddi Ilerda & Hiram Tunis

I understand that this is the most commonly downloaded file onTWC, so I was very surprised to see both of the carthaginian diplomats disappear in the start of the campaign . Anybody noticed this? Latest version installed on vanilla RTW 1.2...
    This was missing from the original descr_strat:

character Ribaddi Ilerda, diplomat, command 0, influence 0, management 0, subterfuge 0, age 47, , x 14, y 61
    traits GoodDiplomat 2

character Hiram Tunis, diplomat, command 0, influence 0, management 0, subterfuge 0, age 31, , x 80, y 43

or am I missing something here?

player1's Avatar Bug Hunter

That's because it was made for 1.0 (or maybe 1.1) version of the game, which had no extra diplomats for carthaginians.

No wonder it has most downloads is it was available for so long.
    BUG-FIXER, an unofficial patch for both Rome: Total War and its expansion pack
    Romano British provincial campaign

stalin's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

yeah as soon as I posted i regretted not looking at the1.0 file-there is no diplomats.I love vanilla but you gotta be creative to get any challenge out of it.

Ghoulem's Avatar Biarchus

Anyone know about an all-factions mod that doesn't do anything, but unlock all the factions for ROME 1.5 and BI 1.6?
    Muhaha

This was the VERY FIRST mod that was ever made for RTW! Kool huh. Yes it is v 1.0 so it may screw up v1.5.
    "My God, I wish we had the 9th Australian Division with us this morning."
    - - Major-General Francis de Guingaund, Chief of Staff, Allied Land-Forces Headquarters Europe, D-Day, 1944

"Australian troops had, at Milne Bay, inflicted on the Japanese their first undoubted defeat on land. Some of us may forget that, of all the allies, it was the Australians who first broke the invincibility of the Japanese army."
    — Field Marshal Sir William Slim.