Thread: Multiplayer siege battle hang

Default Multiplayer siege battle hang

I'm playing multiplayer with a friend, both using Darthmod 5.0 (steam workshop edition), as the Obama and Nagaoka. Echigo came under siege, and it was a battle that has to be (or really should be if I want to keep my capital) fought out, but every time we try to load the fight, it hangs on a black screen saying "Waiting for other player", with the wait timer never ticking down. This happens for both of us. I also had naval bombardment available if that somehow factors into the crash. We were able to do a custom battle siege defense just fine, however.

Default Re: Multiplayer siege battle hang

Update: Tried different siege battle on the attack, it loaded without a hang.

Update again: It hung again against that same enemy army in a field battle, which has yari ki, sabre cavalry, 3 generals of varying unit sizes, and 2 line infantry. Sabre Cavalry are the only unit we haven't faced in the field in a MP battle.

Having the same issue in multiplayer, playing as other clans, tried both standalone and workshop versions, sometimes it doesn't hang for unknown reason, but most of the times it does.