Thread: Kingdoms Of Westeros

Icon14 Kingdoms Of Westeros

Enjoy and stay tuned for alot alot more!

We are always looking for help! any help you can provide or spread the word please, do!

Mod Name: Kingdoms Of Westeros

This is a seperate mod from the Seven Kingdoms!

Platform: Attila

Era: This Total War Attila Modification seeks to bring out the setting of the War of the five kings in George.R.R.Martins Fantasy realm of Westeros. Using custom battle mechanics , the team Of KoW, will Bring more than 20 westerosi kingdoms to life on the European campaign map in grand campaign Attila.

Description: Mod description – A Total Modification for both Campaign and Battles in total war Attila : grand campaign, Kingdoms of Westeros will bring you a unique experience that will satisfy and appeal to ASOIF Book readers and visually appeal to any medieval fans. Set during the wars of the five kings the kingdoms of Westeros mod allows players to play as a multitude of factions, fully customised both on Battle and on Campaign these factions include~

Moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/kingdoms-o...mmap#mediaform

Kingdoms Regions Map

Factions Map

The North ~
    House Stark
    House Bolton
    House Umber
    House Karstark
    House Mormont
    House Glover

Beyond the Wall ~
    Wildling Confederation

The Reach ~
    House Tully
    House Frey
    House Bracken

The Reach ~
    House Tyrell
    House Tarly

Dorne ~
    House Martell

Iron Isles ~
    House Greyjoy

Westerlands ~
    House Lannister

Vale ~
    House Arryn

Crownlands ~
    House Joffrey Baratheon

Stormlands ~
    House Renly Baratheon
    House Stannis Baratheon

Riverlands
    House Frey
    House Bracken

We are creating our own unique Building slots and renaming settlements to define the players experience as authentic and realistic and respectfull to the rightfull lore.
    !
    Last edited by Gamersville101; January 18, 2017 at 04:33 AM.

Default Re: Kingdoms Of Westeros: Grand Campaign ~ SKM Mod

Signature :p

Let us know what your hyped for!

Default Re: Kingdoms Of Westeros

Well I am hype for everything! Question on factions, I know there are a LOT of really small single town small population bannermen in ASoIaF; currently it is not reflected by the map, but will there be many of these lesser bannermen occupying minor settlements at the start? probably starting as client states of their overlord.

Also, I see the free states of braavos, and I see the Targeryan Insurgents, but will there be a "slavers bay" confederation; a confederate-able collection of independent port settlements, not unlike the greek city states in Rome 2, is what I am imagining. I am moreso imagining the Targeryan Insurgents as a horde that can settle and occupy cities, and the other Dothraki tribes as independent hordes that cannot settle.

Quote Originally Posted by ddude987 View Post
    Well I am hype for everything! Question on factions, I know there are a LOT of really small single town small population bannermen in ASoIaF; currently it is not reflected by the map, but will there be many of these lesser bannermen occupying minor settlements at the start? probably starting as client states of their overlord.

Also, I see the free states of braavos, and I see the Targeryan Insurgents, but will there be a "slavers bay" confederation; a confederate-able collection of independent port settlements, not unlike the greek city states in Rome 2, is what I am imagining. I am moreso imagining the Targeryan Insurgents as a horde that can settle and occupy cities, and the other Dothraki tribes as independent hordes that cannot settle.
    Yes, the regions will be defragemented by many lesser houses (with the great houses present ofcourse) which will be present as client-overlord relationship at turn 1. You can remain as client state or forge your own destiny if you so desire. We are still debating on which factions (and a great-many other things) should be playable and otherwise.

download link is down pls uptade

download link? we havent released?

Foederatus

Looks like an excellent plan.

Thanks Boomshire! We would love any help we can get!

I like the idea behind this map, but perhaps you could make it even more realistic, if you ruined some territories like Caucasia and Transcaspia to divide the Westerosi and Essos factions from each other.

Egypt you could give to the free cities and I would suggest to ruin the region in east libya it too. So you can simulate the Broken Arm between Dorne and Essos. And the land of the city states are large enough to divide them into different factions. (Volantis/slavers as declared enemies of Dany; Braavos and some neutral city states like Pentos, Lys, Quohor)

Dalmatia as part of the riverlands instead the Vale makes it more realistic, because Joffrey and House Arryn don't share a common border. In exchange House Arryn could get some stuff in Anatolia.

this is a great idea, im worried that you might be thinking too much i like the idea of widening the gap and we have talked about this but what if you did whay you say but less intense?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Daenerys View Post
    I like the idea behind this map, but perhaps you could make it even more realistic, if you ruined some territories like Caucasia and Transcaspia to divide the Westerosi and Essos factions from each other.

Egypt you could give to the free cities and I would suggest to ruin the region in east libya it too. So you can simulate the Broken Arm between Dorne and Essos. And the land of the city states are large enough to divide them into different factions. (Volantis/slavers as declared enemies of Dany; Braavos and some neutral city states like Pentos, Lys, Quohor)

Dalmatia as part of the riverlands instead the Vale makes it more realistic, because Joffrey and House Arryn don't share a common border. In exchange House Arryn could get some stuff in Anatolia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamersville101 View Post
    this is a great idea, im worried that you might be thinking too much i like the idea of widening the gap and we have talked about this but what if you did whay you say but less intense?

Thank you, but don't worry about me. I'm fine In the past I enjoyed the battles with the other Westeros mod and so I can't wait to see this mod in action. Therefore I wanted to contribute something and I would be really happy to see some of my suggestions in the game. But it is your mod and your decision, what is useful and what is not. My intention was only to help.

sorry but why there isn't daenerys and targaryen with the immaculate?

Gamersville101 are you still working on that? It looks so good!

hey man thanks for replying! we are but no real progress is being made since we are lacking a database and start pos moderators

so you have to give up?

well i still love this project but it is on a hiatus

did you begin or it was just a projet?

no we have started, i have the files to the game still and the game is playable but its currently just renamed areas and factions really ,

why not use the seven kingdoms units ? its not like they're being used for anything ATM, the mod is abandoned, it would save you guys a lot of time

You guys should just wait for thrones of britannia and then use that to set up westeros since it basically looks like england and scotland. I'm pretty sure you can use the same models too since its just an extension of attila