Page 144 of 227 FirstFirst ... 44 94 119 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 169 194 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 4531

Thread: [Feedback] Questions, Critiques and Requests for 1.2

Default Re: [Feedback] Impressions, Critiques and Requests for 1.2

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I guess AI is kinda too pro-active, also underestimates player's forces. They had no chance in the field and supplies for 16 turns, and an army 2 turns away from the siege. Despite that they decided to attack.

I just use archers to deal with pike/phalanx on the walls.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar Bearded But Classy!
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Iridium31 View Post
    The same bug was in Rome 1. One would have thought it would have been corrected between R1 and R2 but... yeah.
    From CA ??? Nah

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Those units you tested also should have FA as they are thorakitai. Sorry for not replying, lots of different stuff to look at
    Thanks for replying but I did not understand your answer. Does it mean that you are going to add discipline formation to all tested units in the next patch to balance it?

KAM, a quick question about formation attack, are you going to add it to Roman auxiliary sword/spear armed units? Since they were professional soldiers I think they should have it. ^_^

Guys, I think there's an error with the "Cordinau Orca". The standard version has 200 men, while the Romanized one has 300 men

Could you guys take a look at the Averni roster? Their units seem pretty bad or maybe I'm just playing them wrong.

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by skillfultree View Post
    Could you guys take a look at the Averni roster? Their units seem pretty bad or maybe I'm just playing them wrong.
    What issues have you found with them ???

I have a minor request for the Iweriu facton. The Irish swordsmen and irish veteran warriors are kind of redundant. They have very similar stats and costs, pull from the same pop class, and seemingly fill the same role. My suggestion would be to slightly increase the cost of the veterans, give them a slight armor buff (maybe 3 or 4), slight stat nerf (melee attack and charge bonus maybe?) drop them to the lower pop class, but lock them behind the tier 3 or even 4 barracks. This would give the irish roster a slightly more useful lower class pop unit later in the game. Id also maybe recommend moving the painted warriors to the tier 2 barracks, as i think they are in tier 3 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mercenary715 View Post
    I have a minor request for the Iweriu facton. The Irish swordsmen and irish veteran warriors are kind of redundant. They have very similar stats and costs, pull from the same pop class, and seemingly fill the same role. My suggestion would be to slightly increase the cost of the veterans, give them a slight armor buff (maybe 3 or 4), slight stat nerf (melee attack and charge bonus maybe?) drop them to the lower pop class, but lock them behind the tier 3 or even 4 barracks. This would give the irish roster a slightly more useful lower class pop unit later in the game. Id also maybe recommend moving the painted warriors to the tier 2 barracks, as i think they are in tier 3 right now.
    I will check that out, thanks.
    They are one of the more recent overhauls and have some of the better barbarian units.

Follow us: Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube - Facebook

Pretty sure he's a troll. The Arverni are certainly among the toughest barbarians and make for some of the toughest battles. This also reflects itself in their campaign performance, the Aedui and other minor neighbours almost always get annexed by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    What issues have you found with them ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    They are one of the more recent overhauls and have some of the better barbarian units.
    I find that their elite units aren't good enough. I pit early Oathsworn and early Kingatoi against other celt factions with the old roster and my units get slaughtered.
    I might just be playing the Averni wrong but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
    Last edited by skillfultree; January 13, 2018 at 10:55 PM.

Hello, thanks for the mod team .I wonder if you guys have ever consider adjusting the technology system.When i see Empire's Divided technologies i feel kind of jealous.For example it would feel nice for Seleucids a technologyt that would give them a diplomatic bonus to their eastern satrapies or barbarian factions technologies that improves loot and raiding stance.I know you are hard working to keep everything balanced (credits KAM ) but have plans about it?

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

We have had plans to redo the tech system for some time. Just havent found the time for it. It will come

Totally understandable, thanks for the answer

Speaking of the tech system.... I've noticed a lot of random missions to research a tech often have requirements you're simply unable to satisfy by the turn requirements. As an example, needing to research a tech within 4 turns when it takes 6 to research. Even with bonuses to research rate it would be difficult to make up that gap, and it's often impossible early in a campaign. It's at best a minor issue but something to consider.

I find that their elite units aren't good enough. I pit early Oathsworn and early Kingatoi against other celt factions with the old roster and my units get slaughtered.
    I might just be playing the Averni wrong but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
    Are you playing on normal battle difficulty?

Impressiones:
    I began a new party in 1.2v with Rome and it is a ing crazy. Im in war with Nervii, Arveni, Massalia, Carthage, Suebis and other 3 more factions.....and i like it. Rome will survive!!!

Ideas:
    I read new patch the other day (Made trade agreements a bit easier to get) and i thought an idea. I know if you would be able to do it buuut could you use the different messages that show in faction´s panel (records) about defeated battle and lost territories so that facctions make the peace?

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Superviviente22 View Post
    Impressiones:
    I began a new party in 1.2v with Rome and it is a ing crazy. Im in war with Nervii, Arveni, Massalia, Carthage, Suebis and other 3 more factions.....and i like it. Rome will survive!!!

Ideas:
    I read new patch the other day (Made trade agreements a bit easier to get) and i thought an idea. I know if you would be able to do it buuut could you use the different messages that show in faction´s panel (records) about defeated battle and lost territories so that facctions make the peace?
    I'm not sure for what are we talking about here...

Do you mean, make lost territories and battles a factor in diplomacy?