Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 49 99 124 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
Results 2,961 to 2,964 of 2964

Thread: [Feedback] Impressions, Critiques and Requests for 1.2

Default Re: [Feedback] Impressions, Critiques and Requests for 1.2

Read the download post please. It has a section on mod compatibility. There's also a sub mod forum and a list of official submods you can use.

If you violate the recommendations in the download post, you really can't report bugs because you'll never know if it's actually a bug or just a mod conflict and the last thing you want to do is waste the DEI team's time.

I also suggest checking out the FAQ and the tips on the main menu, I personally found them really helpful, because one of the things they say is that unit mods are not compatible with DEI due to the vast number of changes made to the combat system.

Quote Originally Posted by Raum ul Amon View Post
    "Focus Fire" ... the AI does a great job of focusing it's fire upon your front line .. which leads to alot of dead dudes

The mod that adds pikes is really simple .. it looks like the pike units were included in the original DeI mod file but never enabled for Carthage .. don't think it does anything with javelins at all.

Maybe there's a historical precedence for giving all units javelins .. When a 300 sword unit of barbarian heaves them it hurts no matter how you cut it.

I'll try it with a clean install of the mod
    Do you have a link to the Pike mod? Or did you make it yourself?

Greek strategos's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Raum ul Amon View Post
    "Focus Fire" ... the AI does a great job of focusing it's fire upon your front line .. which leads to alot of dead dudes

The mod that adds pikes is really simple .. it looks like the pike units were included in the original DeI mod file but never enabled for Carthage .. don't think it does anything with javelins at all.

Maybe there's a historical precedence for giving all units javelins .. When a 300 sword unit of barbarian heaves them it hurts no matter how you cut it.

I'll try it with a clean install of the mod
    We have removed pikes for Carthage for various reasons. You'll be surprised what a little mod could do to compatibility though. You're best bet is to use just official or already checked submods with DEI.

Thanks for the replies ...

I've deleted all mods and have re-downloaded only the DeI .. Ill try the battle again