Page 49 of 320 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849505152535455565758597499149 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Libertus

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Found a Bug involving forming a confederacy with Daha in the 1.2 IA campaign. I get the army but the region don't seem to make it our of the fog or war, the building panel area are greyed out with nothing clickable. It seems to happen without sub-mods and with or without sack,liberate sub mod

The uploader is giving an invalid file error for the saves (before confed and after) i think its just to big to have them and the ss's attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170324193436_1.jpg   20170324193425_1.jpg   20170324193410_1.jpg  

Both of the Roman 3rd tier copper town garrisons are not set up correctly. They have a weak garrison (looks like a level 2 garrison) in comparison to their other tier 3 counterparts, with only 2 swordsmen units instead of 5, for example. Other levels might be unbalanced as well, but I can't really check.

@mrhappy yikes - looks like they may have some wrong building settings or something, perhaps they are not properly setup as parthian in that campaign.

@Kenny Ok thanks

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    @mrhappy yikes - looks like they may have some wrong building settings or something, perhaps they are not properly setup as parthian in that campaign.

@Kenny Ok thanks
    The forum uploader seems to hate my save files but the confederate renames you to the Arascid empire so maybe something in that factions tables

Heres a dropbox link to the before and after saves, only way I know to post them

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m1rxux88nv...uary.save?dl=0 - Parthia

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ks4aiagu2r...pril.save?dl=0 - Arascid Empire

I think base DEI should be all that was enabled but ill was fiddling with sub-mods so i'm not sure but only official sub-mods if anything

Ok thanks, I will check it out - I may have to disable confederations for IA parthia possibly. Since technically at this time they were a more settled kingdom rather than being their nomadic roots of the GC.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Started a new co-op campaign, (as Pontos) and noticed my friend playing the Athenai had two Thorax Hoplites in his army on turn 2 or 3. Apparently he saw Makedon with thorax units too and decided he needed to spend money on an arms race. Since this is obviously a bug with reforms I checked my tech tree and found thorax reforms all the way up in tier 3 on the "management" section of the military side on a tech that would take 30 turns just on its own. Good thing we're not playing competitive this round! Searched and found nothing on this so I'm assuming it's related to the multiplayer submod (DeI MP Submod) as otherwise I'm sure there'd be multiple threads.

That submod isnt really perfected at all - I am sure there are a ton of units that are not properly set.

Public order bug - I started a new campaign as (the scottish). Took over all of the British isles and ireland. Once I took two settlements (same province) in the Northern Iberian penninsula and began trying to get them under control. The public order was -80s, -90s, but the change_next_turn said +10 (or so). To my surprise the next turn, the province had even less PO! This went on, the province revolts, I kill the rebels, repeat. I lost track of when the province finally started to gain PO (I think its still in the negatives total) (but it was a LOT of turns). I read that navies are not displayed on the PO change_next_turn but do give military presence penalties. I removed the navy, tried everything I could think of but to no avail. Didn't see this as a known but so wanted to report.

Thanks for the amazing mod, can't wait to start a new campaign with those hellenic overhauls! Also excited for AE ( ) as I have 800~ hours in rome 2 and about 20 in Atilla. The vast majority of those hours are DEI Thanks for saving rome 2!

Did you have any fleets in dock?

After upgrading my regular Roman marines to their marian reformed counterparts, the health on my naval units were reduced significantly. Because they had level II hulls, I'm thinking that the upgrade might have reverted it somehow? the little silver symbol remained regardless.

Otherwise, there might be inconsistencies in the tables.

Edit: Yeah, for some reason it looks like many of the marian naval units have significantly weaker hulls regardless of whether I upgrade existing or recruit new units.
    Last edited by KennyTheKlever; March 26, 2017 at 08:14 PM.

Disbanding fleets crash the game. I believe it does if they are docked in a town. Don't know if some units also cause this but if I disband whole fleets while they are stationed i usually get a crash.

The Sweboz (Ridanz) and (Rithonz spekhoi) have the same unit card as for 20 of Feb build, and some Elite Hoplites lose their Melee defense when in Phalanx

Update: Crashing when disbanding fleets also happens outside of dock;

I disbanded a fleet right after undocking it and the game crashed. Maybe has to do something with my Admiral?

Senator

I disbanded an admiral a short time ago without problems. First I disbanded the other ships, than the admiral while being docked.

Since today my Rome keeps deleting the v1.2 Part1 all the time. Renaming the file or delete + extract again has no impact on it.

Reverify caché.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by gerfand View Post
    The Sweboz (Ridanz) and (Rithonz spekhoi) have the same unit card as for 20 of Feb build, and some Elite Hoplites lose their Melee defense when in Phalanx
    More info,pics etc
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Reverify caché.
    Done that multiple times already, downloads 8,9 MB but still same problem. But yea i believe it's my pc and not the mod itself..

Hello, I started Arverni campaing on hard dificulty, and Im about 100 turns into the game and I constructed Hall of Champions, if thats what its called in DEI, lv 4 building for recruitng elite units such as oathsworn and others but when I go on recruting option in that zone I cant recruit any better units not even chosen swordsmen that were supposed to unlock with level 2 or 3 of this buidling. How do I fix this problem, cause its starting to be big problem, other factions are getting some better units and its becoming hard to defeat them in battles.

The Late Italian Swordsmen unit (AOR) has too low an armour rating considering that they are clad in mail. Their armour rating is worse than most hoplite units.