Page 40 of 320 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849506590140 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Right now it is yes, simply because we had no other option on how to fix the vanilla bug.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Today I noticed that in some missions towns are mentioned which are not in the mod. One was Ardana (spelling?) and the other was Byzantium.

Oh thank you dresden, I had the wrong version.

One last question: Are you going to change the names of the strategos because the names are those of dlc wrath of sparta except for Kigdom of Macedon, Roma, Kingdom of Pergamon and Rodos ?

For example for the Achaean league it is Aristophanes while you can put Philopoemen, Cycliadas of Pharae and Aristaenos.
    Like Sparta, you can put Nabis in place of Pleistoanax.

I can confirm the poison wells ability does not work even though the message that pops up says the mission was successful. By that I mean hovering over the garrison of the settlement after the successful mission shows all units at full strength. I just tried it with a spy on the city of Carthage. It was the first time I had tried to poison the wells there and it didn't work. Now idk if this is purely a GUI issue (if in battle the units have actually taken dmg) as I automated the siege of Carthage.

Its been nerfed heavily, as all spy abilities that damage troops have been. If you have skills/traits that help it, then it may do more (or on subsequent tries).

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post

Are you talking about the original WoS campaign or macedonian wars?
    Macedonian Wars. Thanks

After 2 long H/N campaigns as Baktria and Arche Bosporus, AI Rome seems to have issues with upgrading their units following reforms. It is quite strange when a roman legion attacks, following their imperial reforms, and is made up of camillan triari and principes. Their newer armies include later units so it seems to be an upgrade issue.
    Other AI factions have units upgraded to reform units based on reforms.
    If you wait till the last minute, it only takes a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Its been nerfed heavily, as all spy abilities that damage troops have been. If you have skills/traits that help it, then it may do more (or on subsequent tries).
    I noticed it was nerfed but the first successful attempt deals absolutley zero damage. Only the following ones kill some soldiers of the garrison (nowhere as many as in vanilla).

Hi

I noticed than your last update, you havent fix building level 3 in Sparta. Impossible to build a building level 3 like you see in this picture:

I tested the well poisoning a bit.
    Round 1: Success but no victims
    Round 2: Success and victims
    Round 3: Success and victims
    Save&Load: Success and no victims

Possible bug concerning the reform system: I am on turn 112 and there is no thureos reforms

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Did you meet the requirements?
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

There have been no global thureos reforms
    I am playing as armenia( Hasydan)
    Chartaginean and neitos reforms happened correctly, but i am not sure about roman reforms
    Are thureos reforms needed to unlock better Armenian infanfry?

Yep, I think Armenia uses the global thureos and thorax reforms. There's a guide about it on the forum somewhere (in a stickied thread).

Well I guess you're not asking about that, but why they haven't triggered. Of course the global reforms should trigger at the correct turn number. Could be a mod conflict if they're not, or some other thing. Though... I think some of the better Armenian units come from thorax reforms. I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Augustusng; February 24, 2017 at 11:35 AM.

does/did anyone have the same problem of reforms not triggering?
    I am going to try redownloading the second part, maybe that will fix it
    it can't be a mod conflict because dei is the only mod I have

Don't bother with the second part, that only contains art files. If there was a problem, it would be with the first part.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrell View Post
    Hi

I noticed than your last update, you havent fix building level 3 in Sparta. Impossible to build a building level 3 like you see in this picture:
    That is by design. Only sparta can upgrade it further for the reformed agoge. That is why we moved the AOR units down to tier 2.

Quote Originally Posted by GMFH View Post
    After 2 long H/N campaigns as Baktria and Arche Bosporus, AI Rome seems to have issues with upgrading their units following reforms. It is quite strange when a roman legion attacks, following their imperial reforms, and is made up of camillan triari and principes. Their newer armies include later units so it seems to be an upgrade issue.
    Other AI factions have units upgraded to reform units based on reforms.
    Odd, maybe some of their recruitment values are lower for later units, I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by historian1789 View Post
    There have been no global thureos reforms
    I am playing as armenia( Hasydan)
    Chartaginean and neitos reforms happened correctly, but i am not sure about roman reforms
    Are thureos reforms needed to unlock better Armenian infanfry?
    I think the global reforms messages dont always pop up (they show up in events but it may go unnoticed sometimes). If you had other reforms hit, you should have those hit also. Armenia I think has 1 or 2 units in thureos but most come from thorax.

Semisalis

Most of the roman auxiliary javelin skirmisher cohorts seem to have a wrong armour value. In fact while being armed with just an helmet their armour rating is 8 with some units, like cohors biturigum/vindelicorum/cantabrorum, even having 12. This is not in line with the standard antesignani which are equipped in the same exact way but only have an armour value of 3.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Thanks for the tip, I will look into it!
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

i believe it's a repeating question, but is there a solution for - Some region effect bundle icons will disappear when there are too many region effects. ?