Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by vrago View Post
    I'm not sure whether this belongs here, but generals with skills such as "Unwavering Patriot" don't seem to have any influence on the local culture change; I tried experimenting with putting generals both inside the actual settlement I want to convert and outside of it - however, when I access the regional tooltip the only influences that remain are buildings and technologies. The only way to have character influence in a province is to put actual dignitary, spy or champion with skills and traits that affect culture.

Some of the generals I invested in have 8 or more cultural influence, yet only recently I revealed that those skill points might have been wasted.
    Sometimes those effects get listed under buildings I think, but it may be its not working. That would be odd since that effect has been in the mod for 4 years but stranger things have happened. I will check it out, thanks.

Edit- looks like in one of the recent patches they changed the way that effect works possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by elementall View Post
    Here are missing text
    [IMG]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2439138762284124333/B7DB18F755CC534CDC6096E8600F451468B59231/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A576&composite-to=*,*%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black[/IMG]
    Is that Rhodes roster? Because I am not sure if you have another mod active, but that is not the roster I have when I load the mod.
    Last edited by Dresden; April 15, 2018 at 08:11 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Civis

Hello team
    There are some AOR unites that playing us Sparta can not recruit 1) Athenian Thorax Hoplites AOR 2) Massalian thorax hoplites and some other in the latinum peninsula that says different reform is need it!
    So can you fix that in order to play with those unites thanks!

Have you reached thorax reforms?

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

I'm not sure whether this belongs here, but generals with skills such as "Unwavering Patriot" don't seem to have any influence on the local culture change; I tried experimenting with putting generals both inside the actual settlement I want to convert and outside of it - however, when I access the regional tooltip the only influences that remain are buildings and technologies. The only way to have character influence in a province is to put actual dignitary, spy or champion with skills and traits that affect culture.

Some of the generals I invested in have 8 or more cultural influence, yet only recently I revealed that those skill points might have been wasted.
    I remember a similar thread with issues to General's effects.

Civis

i have reached thorax reforms yeah and thats the issue!
    thanks for the great mod!

Cyprus culture is persian

Woops The emergent faction right?

Yep

As I first mentioned elsewhere, I'm stuck in a situation where, upon ending my turn, the game crashes during Carthage's turn. I've tried a variety of "input variations" to try to get Carthage to do something other than whatever is causing the crash, but to no avail. A fellow suggested I upload my save file here, and so, here it is.

If there's any way for me to circumvent Carthage's broken turn and continue my campaign, I would be very glad to hear it.

(Note: I was also told to include my load order. I don't know how to check this. The only mod I have installed is DeI, and I haven't done any mucking around with it other than the automatic Steam Workshop install.)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by zSantyCz View Post
    Yep
    Dresden already fixed it for our next release. Thanks for your report.

Tyros culture is persian, not punic

I have to check this again, but it seems that during the river-crossing battles, when phalanx formations are about to enter the water they kinda scramble around and end up getting breached and decimated by the opponent who somehow retains the integrity of the unit. My units sometimes get so messed up that they form a single man wide column and attack in that manner... stressful stuff, to say the least.

I have to test things further though. When it comes to mods that affect combat, I use only Faster battles.

I have to check this again, but it seems that during the river-crossing battles, when phalanx formations are about to enter the water they kinda scramble around and end up getting breached and decimated by the opponent who somehow retains the integrity of the unit. My units sometimes get so messed up that they form a single man wide column and attack in that manner... stressful stuff, to say the least.

I have to test things further though. When it comes to mods that affect combat, I use only Faster battles.
    Not much too be done about that I'm afraid, it's got to do with invisible boundaries and stuff, mostly engine-related afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Not much too be done about that I'm afraid, it's got to do with invisible boundaries and stuff, mostly engine-related afaik.
    yeah engine's limitation-design error etc

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

That is Rome 2 pathfinding for you
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Hey guys im getting a crash in my hayadan campaign turn 156 i think where i crush if i try to subjugate the galatians at their last settlement which in this case is pessinous.

The mods im using are all graphical except for hardcore dei. The graphicals are gem, celticus hd project, orbis terrarum o and also 12 tpy.

I did try running without any submods but the crash presists.

@Saint Landwalker

I tested you savegame and have no problem. I played for 10 turns without any ctds.
    So it's something on your end.
    Try my suggestions from this post:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15565120

Libertus

Hi when playing macedonian wars with antigonidai (macedon) i saw that in many of the starting provinces has base banditry of 30 which i havent seen anywhere else, is it a bug or intentional?

Beedo83's Avatar Civis

I keep running into this bug with barbarian siege towers. I tested in vanilla and they work fine but in DEI as Arverni, I'm sieging Tarracco with light siege towers. The problem happens after the men in the tower make contact with enemies on the walls, as soon as combat starts the men inside the tower will continue up the ladders but the men still outside on the ground will just mill about the bottom of the tower or run directly to the base of the wall. Ladders seem to be performing just fine and I'm not sure about other factions but I know I've had this problem with Rome in the past. I tried quitting and restarting the battle and it happens again. I then boot up vanilla and I used all 3 types of siege towers with the same faction, now it is all fine and I can issue attack orders while they're climbing up and everything works as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Beedo83 View Post
    I keep running into this bug with barbarian siege towers. I tested in vanilla and they work fine but in DEI as Arverni, I'm sieging Tarracco with light siege towers. The problem happens after the men in the tower make contact with enemies on the walls, as soon as combat starts the men inside the tower will continue up the ladders but the men still outside on the ground will just mill about the bottom of the tower or run directly to the base of the wall. Ladders seem to be performing just fine and I'm not sure about other factions but I know I've had this problem with Rome in the past. I tried quitting and restarting the battle and it happens again. I then boot up vanilla and I used all 3 types of siege towers with the same faction, now it is all fine and I can issue attack orders while they're climbing up and everything works as it should.
    I don't remember any reports of that one. Are you using other submods ?