Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by neoiq5719 View Post
    I started a campaign and for the romans the shield pattern on the unist has nothing to do with the one on the unit card but by far, never seen this before.
    Roman unit cards haven't been fully updated for the latest changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmsted View Post
    Is this a bug? My estimated income the next turn depends on the last character I have selected. So, for instance, when I have Hasdrubal selected, it says 1388 income next turn. When I have Mago selected, it changes to 1355 per turn. Why? Sometimes it appears to change radically from something as simple as saving the game and reloading it. Meanwhile, the actual income is something completely different altogether.
    The supply system recalculates it when you select a unit or at the beginning/end of a turn.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Roman unit cards haven't been fully updated for the latest changes.
    Have we talked with sourav lately ?

Don't know if it's because of the new beta patch, but I just had a seleucid navy attack a town of mine and after dropping maybe half their men and losing the rest of the ships just stood there doing nothing. Had to wait out 60 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl44 View Post
    Don't know if it's because of the new beta patch, but I just had a seleucid navy attack a town of mine and after dropping maybe half their men and losing the rest of the ships just stood there doing nothing. Had to wait out 60 minutes.
    How did they lose their men ?

As Epeiros I can recruit Theurophoroi (diferent variants of theuros spears, it's not just one unit) at the start of the campaing. If I'm not mistaken these type of units should be available with the first reform, or I am mistaken?

I tried starting a campaing as Makedon and they can't recruit them.
    (I'm not uisng any other mods btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Cèsar August View Post
    As Epeiros I can recruit Theurophoroi (diferent variants of theuros spears, it's not just one unit) at the start of the campaing. If I'm not mistaken these type of units should be available with the first reform, or I am mistaken?

I tried starting a campaing as Makedon and they can't recruit them.
    (I'm not uisng any other mods btw)
    Have you researched the purple tech ?

Well, in my campaign yeah, but it's irrelevant since I started another campaign just to be sure and in the first turn (before you can research anything) I'm already able to recruit Theuroporoi...

Epirus starts with Thureos reforms unlocked. Their wars in Italy are what trigger some of those advancements.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    No no I meant that maybe half of their ships landed and the marines got on land, then I killed the landing troops, so I won the battle on the beach, and then the rest of the ships (about 8 ships, most of them archer ships) just waited in the water, doing nothing. Even though they launched a naval assault.
    Oh and unrelated to this I had another naval assault where this time the enemy landed all their ships but one of them sailed INTO the beach under the ground, instead of back into the ocean, which was kinda funny but also disturbing haha

No no I meant that maybe half of their ships landed and the marines got on land, then I killed the landing troops, so I won the battle on the beach, and then the rest of the ships (about 8 ships, most of them archer ships) just waited in the water, doing nothing. Even though they launched a naval assault.
    Oh and unrelated to this I had another naval assault where this time the enemy landed all their ships but one of them sailed INTO the beach under the ground, instead of back into the ocean, which was kinda funny but also disturbing haha

Oh my god. Not this again. Please tell you're having a mod conflict.
    I am observing this quite a bit. I look forward to a fix whenever you wonderful folks can manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl44 View Post
    They might not have had the beach space to land more troops? That’s why the patch which allows ships to back off the beach is so useful.

The other issue is a vanilla issue.

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

Steal/poison provisions doesn't seem to work at all. Any army I sabotage to prevent reinforcement still reinforces.

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

I had a game where an ally took the last settlement of an enemy and made him a satrapy, no matter what option i choice the game freeze ( you can still move around the map and it look like it's moving but the loading bar stops at that faction.)
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

I noticed the Brittomaros - Local Citizen Militia - for the Arevaci don't have any description. Could anyone double check to see if it's just me?

Quote Originally Posted by RollingWave View Post
    I had a game where an ally took the last settlement of an enemy and made him a satrapy, no matter what option i choice the game freeze ( you can still move around the map and it look like it's moving but the loading bar stops at that faction.)
    Sounds like a bug fixed in the previous versions. Are you sure you're updated accordingly ?

Sounds like a bug fixed in the previous versions. Are you sure you're updated accordingly ?

Quote Originally Posted by RollingWave View Post
    I've actually heard of this in vanilla too so I am not sure what is going on there exactly. Its something to do with allies and satrapies. I remember one person had to use save parser and remove their alliance to get their save fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by CadetNewb View Post
    I noticed the Brittomaros - Local Citizen Militia - for the Arevaci don't have any description. Could anyone double check to see if it's just me?
    We updated a lot of unit descriptions and unit long descriptions (the historical ones in their UI) so it could easily be a typo in their entry to cause it to not display. I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I've actually heard of this in vanilla too so I am not sure what is going on there exactly. Its something to do with allies and satrapies. I remember one person had to use save parser and remove their alliance to get their save fixed.
    Maybe they have changed something and our fix isn't applied anymore? Not sure.

Bohz's Avatar Libertus

Hello everyone,
    reporting a minor issue, playing Rome with latest version DeI v1.2.3.
    Just conquered Syracuse and main building (Syracuse - Ancient Capital) is not of a different culture type and I have immediate full control of it (no need to be converted).
    Dunno if this is intended or just a minor bug, so Im reporting it.
    Keep up the great job.

Vale

Quote Originally Posted by Bohz View Post
    Hello everyone,
    reporting a minor issue, playing Rome with latest version DeI v1.2.3.
    Just conquered Syracuse and main building (Syracuse - Ancient Capital) is not of a different culture type and I have immediate full control of it (no need to be converted).
    Dunno if this is intended or just a minor bug, so Im reporting it.
    Keep up the great job.

Vale
    Using any submods ? always include that info in your bug reports.