Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 220270295310311312313314315316317318319320
Results 6,381 to 6,389 of 6389

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] Bug Reports

Caesar in Gaul is broken.
    I'm having the same bug as this person even though it's a year after this post.
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...caesar+in+gaul
    I don't have submods at all or any other mods besides DeI.

The amount the movement is reduced is far more than any seasonal or supply effect.
    And my other armies can't move at all.
    Only Caesar is able to inch wom slowly over the map, making the campaign unplayable.

Sorry if this was posted before. Been playing DEI for years, and first time i see this bug. For some reason city (Baktra) is greyed out after i occupied it.

Nevermind, it seems to be the Quintillius' submod "betterbuildingcard".

Hi.

I have just started a fresh grand campaign today, playing as Rome (Julia), and I noticed that the construction % bonus is actually being added to the base cost of buildings, instead of being subtracted; is this a bug in the latest 1.3.3b update?

My previous campaign, which I was playing up until last night, appeared to working ok.

Am I missing something?

Cheerz for any help

My bug is that i have no population. I only have activated DEI part 1, 2 and 3. Thanks for the help.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

you surely have some mod that is bugging scripts
    if you don't have population it's likely you don't have supply (and other mechanics) either

clean/check your data folder + steam workshp folders, you prolly still have incompatible stuff somewhere
    may happen the game picks packs even if the manager isn't telling you

Hallo there
    Firstly, this looks like a great metamod and I can't wait to play it, so a big thanks to anyone involved in putting it together. However, I seem to have a strange glitch occurring. On my first run through as Rome (279bc start) I noticed that I was getting access to later game troop types like the Evocata Germanicus almost immediately, as soon as I upgraded Rome in fact, so 6 turns in. This is a game breaker because although I can restrict my own recruitment to historical dates I fear the AI may also have access to advanced troops. And anyway, I want the historically accurate progression as this is one of the major draws for me in a game of this nature. Now, this may have something to do with a purple tech that has something to do with unit upgrades and only took a turn to research, so I did. And as there were two I researched the other too but this seems to have had no effect. I tried starting a new campaign but the problem persists. Any ideas guys? Apologies if I have done something daft.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

You have a submod that breaks out scripts.
    Purple reform tech needs to be researched early on but it won't unlock units before reforms starts, but once the reform happens, that tech make sure you can upgrade your units.

Post your mod load order.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Hi there!
    During my Roman campaign i tried to make the harpax hexamere ship work but after giving the first order my ships won't respond to any other action, nor they start boarding, they are stuck forever in place.
    Custom battles don't work either.
    I was waiting for the initial first clash with Carthage on sea but oh well, i hope it wont interfere with autoresolve for now :/