Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    Yeah use the Forum's pack instead. Start fresh and let me know. The save you're using are 99% incompatible,indeed.
    The game's still validating. I tend to have a habit of pressing alt and shift when its gets to the loading screen and crashes usually occur at that time.

I'll re-download the steam parts again and see if anything comes up.

I'll also try and check vanilla to see if the graphical effects are once again messing up. That will mean unsubbing from everything, verifying and then starting again.

Edit: Steam packs not working, unfortunately. Didn't even get past the loading screen.

Edit: Found the graphical effects are still on vanilla.

Edit: Unsubbed from all mods, am now validating the game.
    Last edited by The Wandering Storyteller; February 21, 2018 at 06:03 PM.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Also since last patch, CA broken something with models so if you have too many mods, your game will have this model display issue. No idea why CA made this change.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Also since last patch, CA broken something with models so if you have too many mods, your game will have this model display issue. No idea why CA made this change.
    Isn't it like if you have over 70 units its breaks, or now it's 40 unit mods that you can have?

This isn't the first time CA has done something like this. I remember when playing Shogun 2's multiplayer at launch, there were a lot of numerous bugs.

Patrician

Well with DeI you should not have any unit mods installed as they are not compatible. But this time I think some texture mods load even if you have them deactivated.

I see.

Sad fact: I forgot to delete the two mirror parts of DEI even when I unsub everything from steam. Now I have deleted those two parts, am validating the game once again to hope this stupid graphical limit thing doesn't pop up.

Now I will have to raise this complaint on the official forums.

Edit: Good news, having deleted all mods, verified now the graphics are working again. I will now attempt DEI download of Steam Packs, and see what happens.

Edit: Good news! DEI steam pack has launched! Now to see the graphical effect!
    Last edited by The Wandering Storyteller; February 21, 2018 at 06:25 PM.

Okay so now I'll list the mods I'm downloading just to make sure, the graphics effect is working now!!!

Hi guys,first of all thx for uor work!u are amazing!
    i noticed that sparta and athene ai do not recruit any units,i tested it 10 times using rhodos to check them for the first 20 turns.I'm using rome 2 with betapack and no submods.
    I believe that ai do not recruit armies if a spy is attached to their army because i noticed this bug in antigonidai sometimes too but only when their spy was attached to the army.
    The ai starts recruting again after it is attacked though.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by San Felipe View Post
    I see.

Sad fact: I forgot to delete the two mirror parts of DEI even when I unsub everything from steam. Now I have deleted those two parts, am validating the game once again to hope this stupid graphical limit thing doesn't pop up.

Now I will have to raise this complaint on the official forums.

Edit: Good news, having deleted all mods, verified now the graphics are working again. I will now attempt DEI download of Steam Packs, and see what happens.

Edit: Good news! DEI steam pack has launched! Now to see the graphical effect!
    Good to know buddy. Feel free to use our Tech thread for more help and performance tips.

Quote Originally Posted by ciarc View Post
    Hi guys,first of all thx for uor work!u are amazing!
    i noticed that sparta and athene ai do not recruit any units,i tested it 10 times using rhodos to check them for the first 20 turns.I'm using rome 2 with betapack and no submods.
    I believe that ai do not recruit armies if a spy is attached to their army because i noticed this bug in antigonidai sometimes too but only when their spy was attached to the army.
    The ai starts recruting again after it is attacked though.
    I haven't seen a similar occasion. Sounds like a weird one though.

Started a campaign with Pontos. At first I was able to recruit persian slingers, but, after upgrading Amaseia to the second level and also building barracks, the persian slingers weren't available to recruit any more. Only the persian skirmishers that came with the first level barracks were the only skirmisher unit available.

I haven't seen a similar occasion. Sounds like a weird one though.
    Yep i know.I did 10 times more a test without the betapack and sparta,athene and antigonidai still do not recruit.i tested it on hard/normal.Every time a spy was attached to their amy and everytime after they fought a battle they start recruit units.

Yep i know.I did 10 times more a test without the betapack and sparta,athene and antigonidai still do not recruit.i tested it on hard/normal.Every time a spy was attached to their amy and everytime after they fought a battle they start recruit units.
    Yeah, this has been a problem as long as I can remember - especially with those factions. I am not sure why it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladdy Daddy View Post
    Started a campaign with Pontos. At first I was able to recruit persian slingers, but, after upgrading Amaseia to the second level and also building barracks, the persian slingers weren't available to recruit any more. Only the persian skirmishers that came with the first level barracks were the only skirmisher unit available.
    Thanks I will check it out.

Edit - looks like a mistake in the recruitment entries - did you upgrade Amaseia to a farm type town?
    Last edited by Dresden; February 22, 2018 at 02:18 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Yeah, this has been a problem as long as I can remember - especially with those factions. I am not sure why it is.
    Ah damn,i dont know if it can help but i noticed only playable factions get this problem.
    Knossos and the other greek faction are good,they recruit and attack.
    I tried to change some setting in cai_personalities but still nothing.
    Can u tell me how can i make a major faction act like a minor one?specifically the greek ones if possible so i can test it.

Or even better can u tell me if thera are some db files differences between playable and non playable factions?regarding personalities,diplomacy and the use of budget.

Ah damn,i dont know if it can help but i noticed only playable factions get this problem.
    Knossos and the other greek faction are good,they recruit and attack.
    I tried to change some setting in cai_personalities but still nothing.
    Can u tell me how can i make a major faction act like a minor one?specifically the greek ones if possible so i can test it.
    Or even better can u tell me if thera are some db files differences between playable and non playable factions?regarding personalities,diplomacy and the use of budget.
    I'm on my laptop now, but I could check the tables for you a bit later, if others wont answer.

I'm on my laptop now, but I could check the tables for you a bit later, if others wont answer.
    Sure man!tell me if i can help someway!

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post

Thanks I will check it out.

Edit - looks like a mistake in the recruitment entries - did you upgrade Amaseia to a farm type town?
    Yes, farm town in order to have maximum growth. I have built also a level 2 barracks and a farm in Amaseia. The persian slingers reappeared once I conquered the nearby Trapezos and since it's a fishery settlement, meaning you cannot change its type of settlement, I think it may be a bug with Amaseia settlement type and/or something related to Pontos reforms.
    Last edited by Vladdy Daddy; February 22, 2018 at 06:15 PM.

Markamannoz pikeman have 200 men, instead of 256.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma Invicta753 View Post
    Markamannoz pikeman have 200 men, instead of 256.
    Noted. Thanks buddy.

Patrician

Their pikes are supposed to have that size since they do not form hellenic phalanx, just something resembling it.

Hello. I am about 300 turns into a Rome campaign and have not had a single new political party spawn. I had 1 civil war probably occur like 150 turns ago so I am down to 3 parties including my own. I am wondering is this normal for new parties to not spawn for a super long time? Is there any known solution to getting parties to activate again? Or is there anything manual I can do to just make a new party occur in like editsf? I am using the historical family mod as well if that has any thing to do with anything.