Page 83 of 320 FirstFirst ... 3358737475767778798081828384858687888990919293108133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 6389

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Probably not a bug, but I can't seem to recruit Romanised Infantry as Massilia after Thuroes reform, the unit card simply doesn't appear among the recruitment options; other time appropriate units are there however.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

They are from Thorax reform.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

my hoplites dont have wepons when they are out of phalank. help please XD

Recently played for Massalia (already deleted savegame and started new game) and noticed that i cannot adopt from 4-th party (Merchant Oligarchs) - no adopt button for them. There was 4 characters in that party, so i didnt truing to adopt faction leader. This is bug or it is supposed to be that way?

Hi. I want changed units stats (in no steam file). what table in db_ is necesary changed.

for example Cauros (from nervii) is not disciplinated and want changed that.

thanks

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Not, it is attribute group. I will fix it for next patch.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the temple of Athena Prochamos (highest tier) gives a 25% bonus to income from culture and a 16% income from industry (with the bread and games edict). However, the lower tier Athena temples don't give bonuses to culture and industry.
    Should these bonuses not be present in the lower tier versions and become progressively better?

Thracian thorakitai hippeis are missing stamina ability.

This might be a vanilla game bug (I literally have only played the tutorial in vanilla) but archer ships doesn't seem to respond to "hold fire" command. they will keep firing regardless of whether the "fire at will" is ON or OFF.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Fox View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the temple of Athena Prochamos (highest tier) gives a 25% bonus to income from culture and a 16% income from industry (with the bread and games edict). However, the lower tier Athena temples don't give bonuses to culture and industry.
    Should these bonuses not be present in the lower tier versions and become progressively better?
    Are they not present at all in any of the low tier buildings or is it just the first of them?

I already fixed it for the next update Flash - but they were not present in the lower tier buildings. However, some tier 4 temples do have extra effects to make them worth building so one of those is still there.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I just had the most weird bug I've ever encountered (most likely vanilla bug);
    When I was assaulting a lvl2 Pergamon as Macedon I had 2 ladders. I attacked the weakest back wall with a single gate with only two towers. The ladders reached the wall on both sides of the gate right between the two towers, but the soldiers (a thureos swords and a White shields swordsmen) just won't climb up. I issued attack orders on units on the wall and a couple of soldiers (literally a couple) climbed up to the last step, and then descended back down to the ground :O Next I tried issuing move orders to "walk" on the wall, again a few units climbed up but they just stood on the last step and didn't jump on the wall!
    After a frustrated frenzy on attack/move orders and a third of the units dying to arrow towers fire, both units finally climbed up to the wall and started attacking enemies.
    The same infuriating situation happened when I tried to send some Peltasts as reinforcements to the walls.
    Eventually I gave up and just sat there taking arrow fire until I managed to burn down the gate with the stupid torch "bombardment".

I'm yet to encounter a similar situation on another map, so it might just be that that part of the wall on Pergamon is bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by hoho96 View Post
    I just had the most weird bug I've ever encountered (most likely vanilla bug);
    When I was assaulting a lvl2 Pergamon as Macedon I had 2 ladders. I attacked the weakest back wall with a single gate with only two towers. The ladders reached the wall on both sides of the gate right between the two towers, but the soldiers (a thureos swords and a White shields swordsmen) just won't climb up. I issued attack orders on units on the wall and a couple of soldiers (literally a couple) climbed up to the last step, and then descended back down to the ground :O Next I tried issuing move orders to "walk" on the wall, again a few units climbed up but they just stood on the last step and didn't jump on the wall!
    After a frustrated frenzy on attack/move orders and a third of the units dying to arrow towers fire, both units finally climbed up to the wall and started attacking enemies.
    The same infuriating situation happened when I tried to send some Peltasts as reinforcements to the walls.
    Eventually I gave up and just sat there taking arrow fire until I managed to burn down the gate with the stupid torch "bombardment".

I'm yet to encounter a similar situation on another map, so it might just be that that part of the wall on Pergamon is bugged.
    Funny because I played exactly the same battle with the same factions and same Pergamon lvl and didn't find a bug like that. I respawned right infront of the city (not in 1 side if u take as reference where the buildings are looking at). Next time, don't put the ladders like that, my advise is to put the ladders on a long wall so the towers won't reach you pretty fast with their fire arrows.

I reached the Capital of Rome (play as rome grand campaign) Tier IV and for some reason the description window is streched,empty and i can recruit less units than at Tier III.
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...C3718DCD9179B/
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...0732C7609DEC0/

Nothing we can do about it currently, its a resolution/effects issue

Just something little I noticed; not sure if that's just on my end
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Seems normal for Carthage though

Increasing admiral's troop size by skills doesn't work with the game engine itself right?

(Playing as Athens)
    In Hellas I own Athenai and Sparta. My growth is quite good, I acquire more and more growth points. But as soon as the 4 points requirement is met (aka to unlock the 3rd building slot in Sparta), as in the turn where I already have 3 and would get the 4th, all my points vanish and start anew with 0 points. The tier does increase however - i need more accumulated growth each time to get a new point when this happens.
    I dont know if this is a mechanic but I simply guess it's a bug
    And a frustrating one as well, I've been waiting for ages to get those new building slots

Hey I don't know if this a bug or just a general game change but I have done the research for heroes of sparta but no knew units are available, has upgrading spartan hoplites just been completely removed?

Have you hit the proper reforms?