Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 106085100101102103104105106107108109110
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.1 - Updated Sept 15 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Olmsted View Post
    Are your mod parts in the proper order. They should be 1, 2, 3.
    I downloaded the steam parts ( 3 parts ) and loaded them in the proper order. The game works but there is no unit description, only empty boxes... plz someone help?

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.1 - Updated Sept 15 2022

You are using the English language version, right?
    Discord handle Q_Sertorius #0164

Quote Originally Posted by Olmsted View Post
    You are using the English language version, right?
    No it's localized in my own language... should i change it to english? I noticed that with the mod, the units answer to orders in english but the whole game is in another language. Also, the vanilla units actually have their description boxes, but all the new units that come with divide et impera don't have any name or description.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes, you need to change language to English.

Basically if any mod adds new text entries, they will only show up in single language version and wont show up in others.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

You mean the game's language or the mod's language? If it's the game, how do i change it? I have the steam version

ok solved by turning the game to english, thx!

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2 - Updated March 26 2023

New update 1.3.2 has been released! https://divideetimperamod.com/divide...-3-2-released/

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

1.3.2a
    - Fixed Dahae missing commander unit options
    - Fixed mistake in Galatian chapter 5 mission
    - Fixed Seleucid elephant unit having wrong animation
    - Darkened new arrows since they were a bit too shiny in some weather conditions
    - Added custom civil war/separatist factions to Mithridatic Wars Pontic faction so it doesn't interfere with the grand campaign.
    - Fixed some army spawns in Mithridatic wars repeating unintentionally
    - Removed some older AOR scandanavian units from germanic rosters that have been replaced by newer AOR units
    - Updated unit cards for various Successor short pike and cavalry units
    - Moved Sarmatian Lancers mercenary unit to Sarmatia from Lugia, added Germanic unit in its place (new campaign only)
    - Fixed appearance for Hyrkanian Infantry
    - Updated remaining 300 size elite bodyguard units with increased custom battle costs
    - Changed shield entry for Equites Consulares
    - Added higher horse mass for Late Equites Extraordinarii and a better shield
    - Changed Epirus' elephants to Indian variant, lowered upkeep for starting unit (new campaign only)
    - Updated Alexander faction icon, color and initial loading screen (thanks Summary!)
    - Fixed Seleucid commander unit missing cavalry type informational icon
    - Fixed incorrect research rate bonus for Zarmizegetusa ancient capital
    - Changed Galatian bodyguard option in campaign to correct spear unit
    - Updated campaign map overlay image to fix some spelling errors and improve the font (thanks Summary!)

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Hi. I have the non-steam installation version and everytime I launch the game from the mod manager it takes me to the steam page of rome 2. I know that you need to launcher options for rome 2 from properties in steam but I forgot what code to use for that.. Can you guys remind me which one? Thanks

Hello, first off just want to say thank you very much for your hard work, I bet it wasn't easy trying to polish this pile of turd of a game

Don't if its a bug or not with the latest update but I am playing as Rome to get myself back into it and I am getting stacks of slave armies every turn, turn after turn after turn...... Getting a little annoying.