Page 9 of 110 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2 - UPDATED JAN 28

You don't need to use Mitch's mod manager at all, and it hasn't actually been updated to work properly with the latest version of the game.

All you need to do is launch the game normally, then in the launcher's mod manager, click "enable outdated mods," and check the little box next to both parts of DeI to enable them - and make sure that no other mods are enabled of course.

Ah, haha amazing - knew I was doing something stupid. Thanks!

Are there any military reforms for Atropatkan?

I enjoy the update. Doesn't feel like a chore to keep allies happy anymore. Didn't ruin my expansion either. Overall very good so far. Up to turn 509 for Rome.

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

Gonna give another Scordisci campaign a try and see how that goes. The 1-2 points of armor here and there should make a bit of difference.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

They might get some further additions to balance but they should be better now
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    They might get some further additions to balance but they should be better now
    It seems greatly improved overall. Giving Batores a tiny bit of armor and javelins really makes a big difference in the early game.

thanks , thanks, thanks....for hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    You don't need to use Mitch's mod manager at all, and it hasn't actually been updated to work properly with the latest version of the game.

All you need to do is launch the game normally, then in the launcher's mod manager, click "enable outdated mods," and check the little box next to both parts of DeI to enable them - and make sure that no other mods are enabled of course.
    There lies my problem: When I want to check the little box, the launcher instantly crashes...

Very strange. Try verifying the integrity of your game cache in Steam, or reinstalling the game completely.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2 - UPDATED JAN 13

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    Very strange. Try verifying the integrity of your game cache in Steam, or reinstalling the game completely.
    Already tried verifying the integrity (once I completely deleted the whole launcher folder). Reinstall will be an option tomorrow, because where I spend my weekend the network is very slow, but it's a new problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by danylp View Post
    Already tried verifying the integrity (once I completely deleted the whole launcher folder). Reinstall will be an option tomorrow, because where I spend my weekend the network is very slow, but it's a new problem for me.
    So reinstalled the game, unsubscribed, deleted the blood mod I had besides DEI, copied DEI into the folder and it still crashes. It's so annoying, I don't know what to do...
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 28, 2019 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

After 250 turns as Rome (which i found a easy campaign, update 21 Jan) i notice that the AI is
    1) Passive even if you declare war and take 3 out 6 cities
    2) The AI after 70-100 turns becomes too passive?
    3) The AI does not react
    4) The AI spawn generals and recruits after 3-4 turns. Not sure why

Got the latest version and started a new game as Rome, Nobiles, Very Hard. Turn 2, Syracuse declares war. I want to Client State them eventually so I went to offer them peace and tried to trade as well. They refused the trade but offered peace and gave me 2,100 denarii for my trouble.

I like that you CAN peace nations now and they're not so stubborn, but this is a bit silly

Syracuse starts out at a bad spot against 2 of the largest empires with both hating them. How does it not make sense they would want one of the empires to not be at war with them?

We can't have it both ways. If peace is a possibility things like this will happen. I can only do so much here.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I have play over 500 turns as Rome on 1.2. My question to Dresden is what does making the campaign difficulty a higher level do. Right now on normal difficulty I have to claw for everything that I earn. I have to maintain costs and have decent armies to stomp out other countries. However I feel they are not very aggressive against me. I've been attacked a few times but never anything super threatening. My last war was pretty cool in Egypt and it lasted a good long while because the enemy was fielding big armies. They were counter attacking me. They were replenishing their troops. Not to mention cities and their garrison troops. I feel the campaign is fun. I'm just wondering if the AI is more aggressive with attacks at harder difficulties.

Harder difficulties make the AI more aggressive supposedly but mainly give them bonuses

Hi...
    I think the military technology tree is on the contrary between war Exercises and Warrior Code...
    I'm playing with Edetani faction.

We haven't significantly altered any tech trees from vanilla. I am not sure what you mean by "on the contrary?" But if you mean they don't match their ID keys in the db files that is probably right. CA made a bit of a mess with those.

Good stuff! Thanks guys.

Quick question - will there be a batch of new submods for 1.2 or can we use the old ones? Hoping for a 'english unit names' with the full release.

I've already updated the English unit names for 1.2. Don't use the one on Steam - that hasn't been updated in ages. Check my new thread stickied in the submod forum.