Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4570858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.4a - Updated January 13

Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post
    how do i upgrade my cpu? should i buy a whole new unit? or just replace those cores? im not really a tech savvy though.
    I'll move this to our Tech thread and we could continue there ? Ok ?

PS
    If you're not joking

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.4a - Updated January 13

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    I'll move this to our Tech thread and we could continue there ? Ok ?

PS
    If you're not joking
    ok

I noticed something was off quite early on in my Athens campaign I started with the latest version.
    Reforms are somehow absent from the game it seems. I could recruit thureos and thorax units right away. Aside from that, I saw a Roman army with all normal pre-marian units except the 1 eagle cohort it also had. Quite odd as it was only turn 20 at that time.
    There are only 3 DEI packs now, correct?
    I have quite a few mods but none of them should impact anything related to reforms. Except perhaps the new Age of Hellenism submod. Could that be it?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

You would be surprised how many mods can actually break reforms, even camera mods. For 99.99% mod conflict is cause of your issue. Just list all submods you use.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    You would be surprised how many mods can actually break reforms, even camera mods. For 99.99% mod conflict is cause of your issue. Just list all submods you use.
    All right here it goes
    -New Total User Interface
    -RTW music
    -A world to explore
    -Conqueror music pack
    -AAA Generals for both Rome and Greeks
    -Enhanced particles
    -No HDR mod
    -Aquaducts (DEI version)
    -Regional Settlements & Colonisation
    -Performance maker for massive battles
    -4tpy build/research/costs submod
    -Less minimum ranks submod
    -Very low zoom mod (culprit then? )
    -HD barbarian cities
    -HD cities (DEI)
    -Better font
    -Original WoS submod
    -Rome II music mod
    -Skip intro
    -Better water
    -More diplomatic outcomes
    -DEI part 1,2 & 3
    -Faction party colours
    -No campaign clouds
    -Cinematic kill for DEI
    -Faster battles 2.0
    -All diplomatic options submod
    -Trade x2.5
    -Age of Hellenism 1.1 submod
    -Mod that reduces movement range on campaign map

Probably the zoom mod yes, also Cinematic kill might not crash the mod, but I'm pretty sure it screws with the combat system since it modifies the combat rules.

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Driesmann View Post
    Except perhaps the new Age of Hellenism submod. Could that be it?
    There is no chance that the Age of Hellenism can cause that. The only script it contains is the modified version of the DeI autoresolve script, which is properly linked with other DeI scripts.

My guess would also be the camera mod, though there are some other mods on your list that I'm not familiar with, so can't be sure.

It was just a thought since it was one of the most recent mods I installed. It's pretty awesome by the way, Hellenic states are by far my favourite.
    I'm already pretty far in my campaign so I'll just live with it for now. I'll try other campaigns with some of the mods disabled in order to determine the one that affects reforms.

Thank you all for the help! I would've never guessed it could be the camera mod

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Any mod containing external scripts (new scripts) or changing campaign scripts (like camera's) will mess up DeI's, if not properly patched.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; January 17, 2019 at 06:08 AM.

Cinematic kills for sure. Plus probably any camera mod, external script mod, indeed

found some annoying bugs.

carthaginian general units, when dead... they float in heaven.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post
    found some annoying bugs.

carthaginian general units, when dead... they float in heaven.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Not this again....
    @KAM

Patrician

That is actually quite expected as bug has to be fixed for each unit manually, so unless someone reports it, it is hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    That is actually quite expected as bug has to be fixed for each unit manually, so unless someone reports it, it is hard to find.
    Τhat's really harsh, each unit individually ?

i think, so far i only see it in carthaginian general units.
    i think i provided screenshots on what specific unit the bug is.

Parasim Qdosim and Parasim Assilim.. i found the bug on those units.
    Last edited by Yumi; January 19, 2019 at 12:18 AM.

Is it normal for early triarii to change to the sword when closed into battle?

I noticed on my very first battle with Rome.

no other sub/mods instaled

Patrician

If used outside of phalanx or if enemy gets too close while in phalanx, they will draw swords.

Hi Dresden ! The new DEI version modify (works) the RotR campaign too ?

Yes all DLC are compatible. The rosters in RotR are a little anachronistic for some factions at the moment.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Sorry for the noob question, is steam version updated automatically?