Page 85 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3560757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3e - Rise of the Republic August 17

Yes that is intended. The mispelling is probably just an error. Egypt does have a new galatian thorax unit though if I remember.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

UltimateTobi's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3e - Rise of the Republic August 17

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Your save may be bugged if you don't have any previous save from before 1.2.3e, I am not sure to be honest.
    We tried it just now and the Population was still bugged and remained so after a new turn.
    Luckily my friend had a save from the day before (only lost 9 Turns), and the Population is as it was.

Good to hear! Sorry about the trouble, it was my mistake not to test saves from other campaigns when creating the RoR update.

UltimateTobi's Avatar Libertus

Good to hear! Sorry about the trouble, it was my mistake not to test saves from other campaigns when creating the RoR update.
    Don't sweat it, with such a large mod, there are bound to be errors.
    Thank you for such a good work and great creation!

elementall's Avatar Libertus

Default Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3e - Rise of the Republic August 17

Hello, maybe is a issued problem, but i still appear message missing the DLC RoR. i have it.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; August 18, 2018 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Double Posting.

Make sure you have it installed, we have no control over whether a DLC shows up or not. Even when it wasn't working, the campaign button would be there it just would crash.

I bought it the day before,and i had the same problem,it seemed that it was in the library but not installed,anyway just verify your files and your issue will resolve.

Libertus

Dresden, you provided a hotfix for autoresolve (@@@@majorfactionsautoresolve) some days ago. Is this included in the new version or do I still need it?

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

^ should be , since dresden wrote "Fixed a bug in the major factions autoresolve script" in OP description.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Thorrbert View Post
    Dresden, you provided a hotfix for autoresolve (@@@@majorfactionsautoresolve) some days ago. Is this included in the new version or do I still need it?
    Yep. It's included.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; August 19, 2018 at 09:24 AM.

Are the Iolei supposed to have a Celtic roster now, or is there something wrong with my installation/mod set up? Just curious.
    Long live the Old Guard! Sic Semper Tyrannis!

Quote Originally Posted by ParthianWarrior View Post
    Are the Iolei supposed to have a Celtic roster now, or is there something wrong with my installation/mod set up? Just curious.
    They shouldn't. But I think it's just a temporary oversight.
    Dresden ?

Sonny WiFiHr's Avatar Campidoctor

Sieges are bugged . Lost control over several units. No orders can be issued to them.
    Condition. One of your unit is routed. Possible condition - they are assigned to group.

CA bug probably . Should be listed in bug section because it is big bug (siege lasted 3-4 h and lost control of my heavy units)

Rome early heavy units are to weak to expensive and no better than levy. Something is wrong with armor stat. Learned that in 4 h of bugged marathon.

Don't know how you can miss bug thread but I missed it.
    Last edited by Sonny WiFiHr; August 20, 2018 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParthianWarrior View Post
    Yes its the closest thing we had to them for now. We will redo the rosters in the campaign eventually. CA chose a really weird old culture there that is quite frankly bizarre and esoteric to add.

Yes its the closest thing we had to them for now. We will redo the rosters in the campaign eventually. CA chose a really weird old culture there that is quite frankly bizarre and esoteric to add.
    Ahh, I see. Ahiga provides a good reasoning for CA's approach in the other RoR release thread below, but hopefully, they'll have a unique flavor either way.
    Long live the Old Guard! Sic Semper Tyrannis!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny WiFiHr View Post
    Sieges are bugged . Lost control over several units. No orders can be issued to them.
    Condition. One of your unit is routed. Possible condition - they are assigned to group.

CA bug probably . Should be listed in bug section because it is big bug (siege lasted 3-4 h and lost control of my heavy units)

Rome early heavy units are to weak to expensive and no better than levy. Something is wrong with armor stat. Learned that in 4 h of bugged marathon.

Don't know how you can miss bug thread but I missed it.
    @Dresden ?

Small Announcement about some submods:

I have updated a few submods that have long needed some attention, the main one being the Wrath of Sparta DLC campaign submod! Now you can play the original WoS campaign in DeI.
    The original WoS submod replaces our custom Macedonian Wars campaign with the vanilla-era Wrath of Sparta campaign. It has all of the normal DeI systems as well. Along with the WoS submod, I have also updated the No PO Garrison submod so that fleets no longer reduce public order with that submod active. The Gladiator recruitment submod has also been updated to make it more compatible. You can find these in our official submod thread in our submod subforum here or in our Steam submod collection.

Small Announcement about some submods:

I have updated a few submods that have long needed some attention, the main one being the Wrath of Sparta DLC campaign submod! Now you can play the original WoS campaign in DeI.
    The original WoS submod replaces our custom Macedonian Wars campaign with the vanilla-era Wrath of Sparta campaign. It has all of the normal DeI systems as well. Along with the WoS submod, I have also updated the No PO Garrison submod so that fleets no longer reduce public order with that submod active. The Gladiator recruitment submod has also been updated to make it more compatible. You can find these in our official submod thread in our submod subforum here or in our Steam submod collection.
    Hi Dresden - I've just tried subscribing to the steam version of the WoS submod but it doesn't appear to be working (i.e. Macedonian Wars is still in the campaign menu). Have tried verifying game files. I currently have the following mods:

-Original WoS campaign
    -Better portholes
    -DeI (obviously)
    -Easy diplomacy
    -All diplo options submod
    -12tpy submod

Cheers

Are you saying that RoR is playable with just the first part of DEI?? Or how??

thanks,

MS

Quote Originally Posted by Epanastatis View Post
    Hi Dresden - I've just tried subscribing to the steam version of the WoS submod but it doesn't appear to be working (i.e. Macedonian Wars is still in the campaign menu). Have tried verifying game files. I currently have the following mods:

-Original WoS campaign
    -Better portholes
    -DeI (obviously)
    -Easy diplomacy
    -All diplo options submod
    -12tpy submod

Cheers
    Its possible it isn't compatible with some of the other mods/submods, I don't know. It works for me from what I tested. You can try redownloading or getting our standalone submod version.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Sabatini View Post
    Are you saying that RoR is playable with just the first part of DEI?? Or how??

thanks,

MS
    RoR is compatible with the full mod version. You have to own the DLC.