Page 81 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3156717273747576777879808182838485868788899091106 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Centenarius

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3c - Updated June 23!

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    It was, last time I checked. Do you mean separately ?
    No, not seperately. The main thread with all the previews in it.

I can't see it there since today?

Edit, I see it now. Someone combined it into a bigger thread called: [Resource] Mod Team, Credits, Previews and General Links.

It used to be its own sticky thread.
    Last edited by Fluke; July 15, 2018 at 08:51 PM.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3c - Updated June 23!

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    What exactly isn't working ? the game ? the mod ? can you play vanilla ?

1) Remove every single submod from you Data folder. Check carefully.
    2) Make sure you have the latest updates non beta for both vanilla game and DEI.
    3) Verify your game's cache.
    4)Click on me signature and follow step 6 from the opening post.
    5)If you still have problems post in the Tech thread from my Sig and I'll to help you there.
    With "it's not working" I mean that the mod isn't being loaded. Vanilla does work.

I did all that, made sure there weren't any mods (there literally can't be any, as I'm only using DeI; only the two DeI files are being listed by the mod manager). The latest updated should be installed as there are no more pending, just to make sure here's the actual update version, in case there's something wrong and it doesn't match what it should be: 2.3.0 build 18513. I went through step 6, didn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by kpagcha View Post
    With "it's not working" I mean that the mod isn't being loaded. Vanilla does work.

I did all that, made sure there weren't any mods (there literally can't be any, as I'm only using DeI; only the two DeI files are being listed by the mod manager). The latest updated should be installed as there are no more pending, just to make sure here's the actual update version, in case there's something wrong and it doesn't match what it should be: 2.3.0 build 18513. I went through step 6, didn't help either.
    Load the game, on the main menu go to Options > Mods and make sure "Run user scripts" is ticked, save and restart the game

@Alekho Oh my god I love you. That was it.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Alekho View Post
    Load the game, on the main menu go to Options > Mods and make sure "Run user scripts" is ticked, save and restart the game
    Quote Originally Posted by kpagcha View Post
    @Alekho Oh my god I love you. That was it.
    I advised him the same on the Tech thread, so problem solved.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; July 16, 2018 at 04:46 PM.

Discussions of pirated versions of the game are not allowed on TWC without exception.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; July 21, 2018 at 11:20 AM.

What is supposed this autoresolve bonus script doing, sirs ? I searched a lot inside dei threads and can't find anything...

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
    What is supposed this autoresolve bonus script doing, sirs ? I searched a lot inside dei threads and can't find anything...
    should be in auto_resolve_bonus.lua into lua scipts.
    Previous versions of DeI had this type of script into campaign.lua, so better to check if everything has been moved into this new file

What happen with the "traitor" legions military heritage?. I ve just suffered a plebeii rebelion an Syracuse and my legio I Gemina rebeled (the second best legion in atributes, luckily with not the best tropes). I killed the legion, but can refund them. Is that normal? (normally i dont suffer civil wars)

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    should be in auto_resolve_bonus.lua into lua scipts.
    Previous versions of DeI had this type of script into campaign.lua, so better to check if everything has been moved into this new file
    Thank you again for your great patience. I know that; I was asking for listing some effects since I don't know lua scripting but have some clues reading inside code.

Patrician

Values are those numbers inside () into auto_resolve_bonus.lua. Those scripts do not trigger effects (so no DB tables for them). They apply effects directly via script.
    Dunno what those values means, they should be a % affecting auto_resolve %.
    Check into db>campaign_autoresolver etc.. for other things affecting autoresolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    Values are those numbers inside () into auto_resolve_bonus.lua. Those scripts do not trigger effects (so no DB tables for them). They apply effects directly via script.
    Dunno what those values means, they should be a % affecting auto_resolve %.
    Check into db>campaign_autoresolver etc.. for other things affecting autoresolve.
    OK. I figured out what's going with autoresolve.

Just one dilemma found today, Jake. Here is a mod for Rome 2 which imports db tables from DEI ( I mean the bonus army stances, db>campaign_autoresolver), but don't incorporate the lua script (auto_resolve_bonus) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=754698092. Is this correct ?

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Would it be possible for you guys to discuss this outside the official download thread?

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    Would it be possible for you guys to discuss this outside the official download thread?

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    Indeed. The modding thread would be a better place for that.

Master Jedi's Avatar Foederatus

Please place load order into info, even if only official DeI are used it's unclear if part 1 (TWC version) should be above or beyond part 2

I thought the names made it self evident, part 1 before part 2. Also you would have to manually rename the files to change the load order using the workshop launcher.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Master Jedi View Post
    Please place load order into info, even if only official DeI are used it's unclear if part 1 (TWC version) should be above or beyond part 2
    Well, usually 1 goes before 2.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3d - Updated August 8!

1.2.3d Update August 8
    *Only Part 1 updated
    *Save game compatible unless stated otherwise
    *Works with the ancestral beta and (hopefully) with tomorrow's release patch

Patch 20 Update
    - The mod should now be compatible with the latest update to the game. Various new features from the update are included such as the family tree, character ability skill unlocks, more traits and ancilllary slots, and other changes.
    - The new DLC campaign will not currently function with the mod. We will do our best to have it ready as soon as possible.

Balancing/Fixes
    - Increased some bonuses for AI Carthage and Rome.
    - Fixed supply ships not properly supplying armies on land.
    - Lowered prices a bit for new Mauryan and Carthaginian cavalry units to be more in line with other factions.
    - Lowered AI desire to liberate and subjugate a small amount.
    - Increased banditry reduction for presence of armies in a province and for patrol region stance.
    - Added a bonus to growth for the colony type buildings in the minor town public land chains.
    - Added Baggage Train recruitment to minor town granary buildings.
    - Reduced public order penalty at highest influence levels for Republic and Tribal party power levels.

Smaller Fixes
    - Fixed Accensi and Rorarii missing from minor town recruitment for Rome.
    - Fixed Rome missing one of the banditry reducing technologies.
    - Fixed various older units using wrong animation entry.
    - Fixed a missing entry for 2 arverni units in the recruitment tables.
    - Fixed Carthage missing artillery in custom battles.
    - Removed Camillan units from HatG Rome recruitment.
    - Fixed marib dam being able to be built multiple times.
    - Fixed population class for 2 Atropatkan units, population size for 1 Parthian unit.
    - Fixed tier 2 Bibracte non barbarian capital missing food consumption.
    - Changed Italian culture to Italic.
    - Fixed Seleucid Thorax Silver Shield Pike population class.
    - Fixed Mauryan Greek guard unit having charge reflector attribute.
    - Fixed barbarian stables banditry effects at tier 3 and 4.
    - Fixed Aurelian victory condition wrong building setting in Empire Divided (new campaign only)
    - Changed IA Galatian factional mercs from vanilla units to DeI units (new campaign only)
    - Added missing sanitation effect to Syracuse special technology.
    - Fixed Pergamon Thorax Hoplites missing swords in combat.
    - Added missing unit to Scordisci custom battle roster.
    - Fixed Kartli guerilla warriors missing unit set assignment.
    - Moved Pontic axe unit down one tier in the barracks tree.
    - Fixed improved weapons Hidden Forge event giving too large an increase.
    - Fixed a typo in some of the provincial capital building descriptions.
    - Added missing naval garrisons for some special ports.
    - Removed some incorrect units from Rome's Macedonian Wars custom battle roster.
    - Fixed Lusitani Ambusher description.
    - Fixed incorrect animations and missing weapons for British and Galatian cav units.
    - Fixed critical success results by agents not properly giving experience (due to a vanilla typo)
    - Fixed some Italian horse garrison units missing weapons.
    - Added slingers to Arverni roster.

Steam will be updated tomorrow after the game patches.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Patrician

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3d - Updated August 8!

Back to the Future.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: