Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2853686970717273747576777879808182838485868788103 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3b - Public Beta Updated June 18!

Hi Guys,

Is it safe to start a new campaign with this Beta version without having to re-start when you release the final Steam version? I had already started Rome with the old version but would like to get the added benefits of this beta and future version...

Another question, do I need to unsubscribe the steam version and download the standalone files only to play the Beta?

Many Thanks for this awesome mod !
    Under the Patronage of Hadrian

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3b - Public Beta Updated June 18!

Quote Originally Posted by jegui View Post
    Hi Guys,

Is it safe to start a new campaign with this Beta version without having to re-start when you release the final Steam version? I had already started Rome with the old version but would like to get the added benefits of this beta and future version...

Another question, do I need to unsubscribe the steam version and download the standalone files only to play the Beta?

Many Thanks for this awesome mod !
    It should be safe . And I would always recommend using the TWC version rather than the steam version.
    And yes you should unsubscribe and delete the files from your data folder

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    It should be safe . And I would always recommend using the TWC version rather than the steam version.
    And yes you should unsubscribe and delete the files from your data folder

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    What's Steam version ?

The only perk that I can see to the Steam version is not having to remember to come check the forums for updates since it updates it automatically. Except we don't publish betas there so it's not like you get a lot of updates.

Quote Originally Posted by myarta View Post
    The only perk that I can see to the Steam version is not having to remember to come check the forums for updates since it updates it automatically. Except we don't publish betas there so it's not like you get a lot of updates.
    Indeed... hence why I asked
    Under the Patronage of Hadrian

Hi! I'm new with this, when I open Mod Manager 2.0 the packs have conflicts and the game dont start, some help with this?

[IMG]C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Captura[/IMG]

My apologies if stated already, but will the final release be compatible with any games we started with beta?

Quote Originally Posted by asher237 View Post
    My apologies if stated already, but will the final release be compatible with any games we started with beta?
    At this point that seems very likely. As was already pointed out some 3-4 replies up the page.

Quote Originally Posted by popovic View Post
    At this point that seems very likely. As was already pointed out some 3-4 replies up the page.
    Aye, too right. Perhaps, I will one day learn read. In the meantime, DeI for me.

Hey guys, roughly when will you push your awesome changes to the Steam version?

Quote Originally Posted by Lodbrock View Post
    Hi! I'm new with this, when I open Mod Manager 2.0 the packs have conflicts and the game dont start, some help with this?

[IMG]C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Captura[/IMG]
    You are aware that you tried to link to a picture that's placed on your own computer :p? Anyway, custom mod managers don't work with the new versions of Rome anymore, you have to use the regular game manager that comes with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by asher237 View Post
    It should be.

Quote Originally Posted by DakkaDon View Post
    Hey guys, roughly when will you push your awesome changes to the Steam version?
    Original plan was to update Steam when they update the main game but we haven't heard anything about that and its been weeks since they suggested it was coming soon. Hopefully we can get Steam updated shortly.

Why not just get the standalone? Its quicker to download and available now.
    Last edited by Dresden; June 22, 2018 at 06:18 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

If new dlc really add any new faction, such as etruscan, would the team do more work to roster overhaul?

antred's Avatar Senator

I just completely reinstalled Steam and Rome 2, selected Beta Patch 18 and then downloaded DEI and unzipped into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II\data directory. Running without the mod, the game works fine. But if I go into the mod manager, enable both parts of the mod and then try to start the game, it just crashes. Every time. Am I using the wrong beta patch version or something?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

DeI is for patch 19
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

antred's Avatar Senator

Hi KAM, thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    DeI is for patch 19
    Hmm, that one isn't available in my beta version selection dropdown. I only get 4 options:

• NONE - Opt out of all beta programs
    • patch_16
    • patch_17
    • patch_18

Naturally I chose the highest version available to me. Do I have to purchase some additional DLC to get access to patch_19?

EDIT: Never mind, that cleared it up --> https://steamcommunity.com/app/21495...8687321592573/

I feel like I fell into this exact same trap a couple years ago.
    Last edited by antred; June 23, 2018 at 08:48 AM.

Only roll back to betas if the current version has serious issues. There's NO need for any other option most of the time.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3c - Updated June 23!

1.2.3c Fix Update June 23
    *Only Part 1 has been updated, save compatible
    - Changed various AI diplomatic and strategic decisions to be different based on culture type. These mostly include treaty and war decisions.
    - Fixed a bug where some Grand campaign major factions were not properly receiving their income bonus.
    - Lowered the Roman defense spawn counter when the player is Epirus or Syracuse (was previously set too high)
    - Added a new upgrade technology for Carthage for Thorax reforms. Current Carthage campaigns will need to research it to make sure reforms work properly!
    - Fixed later Roman marine units having the wrong stats.
    - Fixed Syracuse cavalry unit having wrong mount number.
    - Fixed Agrigentum emergent faction having wrong commander assignment.
    - Fixed some missing effects on various tier 5 temples.
    - Increased morale of AOR Ephesian pike unit to be in line with other AOR phalanx units.
    - Fixed tier 3/4 Roman port having wrong piracy effects.
    - Added missing shield entry for Lusitani slingers, changed wrong ranged entry for Iberian unit.
    - Fixed some missing technology requirements for some Armenian buildings.
    - Fixed incorrect Carthage garrison unit having phalanx, adjusted stats for 2 garrison units.

We will be updating Steam soon and there will be 2 new parts!

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3c - Updated June 23!

So, it's no more on beta.
    Congrats guys!