Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 244964656667686970717273747576777879808182838499 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.2L1 - Updated April 16

Quote Originally Posted by corsair831 View Post
    Sorry this is completely off-topic, but i was just wondering, i absolutely love DeI and it's the most played TW thing i've ever played, and i recently picked up the newer TW's; warhammer 1 and 2 and attila, then i was quite amazed to see there aren't really any mods (and certainly nothing even vaguely approaching the quality of DeI) for those three games, would anyone happen to know why that is please?

Is it more that it's more difficult to mod, or modders just weren't interested in modding them, or were there some legal issues, etc etc?

Thanks!
    Well, Warhammer 1 has a few pretty good mods AFAIK (not anywhere near DEI's standards ofc) and Attila is another story with completely different parameters. Attila was a performance disaster, it runs worse than Rome 2, had-has less official support,fewer users,smaller community etc. It's a shame cause it has potential and it's like Vanilla Rome 2 should have been during release, but sadly as @Flash already said there is no interest from modders or users. The only mods for Attila worth playing is FOTE bundle with EP. EP is mainly focused on campaign and FotE on battles/units.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 27, 2018 at 10:59 AM.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.2L1 - Updated April 16

Thanks for the answers, i should have imagined by myself but i wanted to be sure. Keep the great work up!

Quote Originally Posted by Gbaromhunter View Post
    Thanks for the answers, i should have imagined by myself but i wanted to be sure. Keep the great work up!
    No problem. Give it a try though, cause you never know. Maybe STEAM wont force you to update and you could try the current version with your pre-hotfix installation.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 27, 2018 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    Well, Warhammer 1 has a few pretty good mods AFAIK (not anywhere near DEI's standards ofc) and Attila is another story with completely different parameters. Attila was a performance disaster, it runs worse than Rome 2, had-has less official support,fewer users,smaller community etc. It's a shame cause it has potential and it's like Vanilla Rome 2 should have been during release, but sadly as @Flash already said there is no interest from modders or users. The only mods for Attila worth playing is FOTE bundle with EP. EP is mainly focused on campaign and FotE on battles/units.
    Aaah okay thank you very much, it just leaves me wondering whether there will be any DeI quality mods for thrones or three kingdoms, hah, don't know quite how much interest there is in those eras!

Quote Originally Posted by corsair831 View Post
    Aaah okay thank you very much, it just leaves me wondering whether there will be any DeI quality mods for thrones or three kingdoms, hah, don't know quite how much interest there is in those eras!
    Who knows such things. Maybe something is cooking indeed.

Who knows such things. Maybe something is cooking indeed.
    You are killing me in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alekho View Post
    You are killing me in this thread
    Even I'm hyped...and I already have seen most of the updated units.

z3n's Avatar State of Mind

Is there a reason OP says
    "- Compatible with Patch 19 Desert Kingdoms DLC game patch. All future updates will be save compatible unless stated otherwise."

But says in common problems/bugs:

If you are experiencing crashes then the following should help:
    1. Clean out your data folder found in the Rome 2 install folder for Steam. Various mods can be active even without activating them in mod manager.
    2. Most other mods are not compatible with DeI so deactivate/remove them. Some submods may still cause issues.
    3. Reverify the game in steam to check local file integrity.
    4. Make sure you have patch 17 not 16 beta for the game itself.
    5. If none of that works, try deleting the Rome2.exe file found in the Rome 2 directory and reverifying your game cache in Steam.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    Is there a reason OP says
    "- Compatible with Patch 19 Desert Kingdoms DLC game patch. All future updates will be save compatible unless stated otherwise."

But says in common problems/bugs:

If you are experiencing crashes then the following should help:
    1. Clean out your data folder found in the Rome 2 install folder for Steam. Various mods can be active even without activating them in mod manager.
    2. Most other mods are not compatible with DeI so deactivate/remove them. Some submods may still cause issues.
    3. Reverify the game in steam to check local file integrity.
    4. Make sure you have patch 17 not 16 beta for the game itself.
    5. If none of that works, try deleting the Rome2.exe file found in the Rome 2 directory and reverifying your game cache in Steam.
    Hi. That's an oversight.Thank you for pointing out the mistake.

Just a quick question here - can be the latests updates be used with Official submod "All factions playable for Dei"? (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ayable-for-DeI). It might be a stupid question, but in describing mod compatibility there is said, that mods like "all factions playable" are not compatible, however it is official submod. To be clear, I dont mind, if the game for these factions would not be so polished, I just dont want to play with some serious bugs/drawbacks. If the polisheness is the only problem with this submod, I am happy with that

Official submods should be compatible. The mods described as incompatible are other mods like vanilla AFP or TPY mods.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Hi. That's an oversight.Thank you for pointing out the mistake.
    No problem, I was reading through it since I'm trying a campaign with the girlfriend and saw that confusing bit. I know some other mods like Vae Victis ask you to use Patch 17, so I wasn't sure if that was the case here or not.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Official submods should be compatible. The mods described as incompatible are other mods like vanilla AFP or TPY mods.
    Thanks a lot, I found new 1.2 version
    Last edited by philler; May 03, 2018 at 01:08 PM.

No problem, I was reading through it since I'm trying a campaign with the girlfriend and saw that confusing bit. I know some other mods like Vae Victis ask you to use Patch 17, so I wasn't sure if that was the case here or not.
    Sounds good. What Factions will you choose ?
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; May 03, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

Sounds good. What Factions will you choose ?
    Rome and Macedon; lots of fun so far but she was having a little trouble with all the factions attacking. So I had to help.

The battle system is making me come up with innovative ways to assault cities on the first turn.
    The AI Workshop Creator

Rome and Macedon; lots of fun so far but she was having a little trouble with all the factions attacking. So I had to help.

The battle system is making me come up with innovative ways to assault cities on the first turn.
    As you should buddy.

Civis

Any new updato?

Sir,you ve just cost us a week..

Exactly my fine Greek fellows.

Hey folks,

I just tried installing the mod as per the Steam instructions for the Rome II Emperor Edition I bought on Steam a few weeks a go. Yet when I play the mod, it only seems to effect the menu. The menu's graphics are Divide et Imperia and when I select Carthage in the Grand Campaign selection, the preview shows me a new and improved Carthage which owns pretty much al the Carthies owned in the game's era. Yet when I start a game as Carthage, I just get Vanilla RII TW Carthage with it's Libyan and Carthago Nova client states. The mod doesn't seem to load at all. Can anybody help me as to what I did wrong installing the mod or how to fix the problem? I was really looking forward to trying the mod :/

Cheers!