Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.2 Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Diego View Post
    Yes there are some plans to further improve hellenic units in the future, and I think an update for various linothoraxes. Some rosters like Rhodos have some great new linothorax textures, maybe we can find more to replace the older/vanilla ones. Also I will probably re-do custom colours for sacred band units with a more natural purple colour. At the time it was easier just to remove the current colours and start again as that green and red scheme was not great...
    Good to hear!

I am sure you have done plenty of research but here is some inspiration from Igor Dzis anyway:

Epirote Phalangite [ Notice the helmet...could be made an Epirus specific]
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Carthaginian guard

Libyan warrior

---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

spiderknight's Avatar Ordinarius

Icon12 Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.2 Released!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170106192345_1.jpg 
Views:	767 
Size:	512.7 KB 
ID:	342743
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170106192620_1.jpg 
Views:	772 
Size:	380.7 KB 
ID:	342744

Pretty much how i feel...... you guys killed it ...amazing work as always...

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.2 Released!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ZOUO3oRno

I play this mod, very cool! Good work guys! I'm waiting the final version.
    GGWP

Great work guys. Question: When 1.2 is official and out of Beta, will the beta saves be compatible with the inevitable Steam official version?

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2 - UPDATED JAN 13

Once Steam is updated to 1.2, saves will be compatible with the steam version. Right now they are not because it is 1.1.

Update 1.2.01 January 7th

Updated Part 1 Only

All updates save compatible
    To update, simply download part 1 again and overwrite it in your Rome 2 data directory

Battle Update
    - Negative 5% to hoplite melee attack penalty when in formation (Lowered from 30% to 25%)
    - Replaced elephant berserk with run amok for now, until we properly balance them
    - UI Changes - added ammo count to melee and spear infantry
    - Weapon deadliness taken away from the UI of all units classes except melee infantry
    - Added bonus vs elephants in UI of melee infantry
    - Added bonus vs elephants and cav in UI of spear infantry
    - Small tweaks to morale

Major Fixes
    - Fixed minor township buildings missing after razing. This fix will mean there will be 2 versions when converting level 1 minor towns for technical reasons.
    - Slight increase to cost for missile cavalry units.
    - Increased Mercenary cost by 25%, reduced upkeep by 25%
    - Fixed some wall/road effects being 0 when building is damaged (caused walls to disappear, woops!)
    - Changed barracks recruitment tiers for various british troops
    - Small increase to imperium 1/2 income bonuses to help smaller faction starts

Smaller Fixes
    - Fixed Egyptian level 1 temples missing some effects.
    - Fixed various unit names and descriptions for Syracuse.
    - Trimmed down Syracuse roster to remove some copy AOR units.
    - Fixed some playable factions having missing % "senator" text on their politics screen.
    - Removed an incorrect unit in Sparta's campaign roster.
    - Fixed multiple incorrect recruitment entries for eastern minor towns tier 3/4
    - Added missing faction emblem for 2 emergent factions.
    - Changed faction emblem for some emergent factions so they are different from starting factions.
    - Fixed iron/copper tier 3 trade versions having too many garrison units
    - Fixed Edetani nobles unit size
    - Fixed Baktria leader having wrong name (new campaign only)
    - Limited indo-hellenic AOR units to farther eastern areas
    - Small bump to Roman/hellenic level 2 farm income (was same as level 1)
    - Small decrease to upkeep for level 1 temples
    - Fixed Baktrian archer charge bonus
    - Fixed missing unit card entry for an african archer unit
    - Added sicilian AOR unit to Syracuse AOR group so they cost pop 3 instead of pop 4.
    - Changed Rome's selection difficulty to "normal" on faction selection screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Priest View Post
    DeI 12tpy is not compatible right now.
    The TPY mods have been updated for 1.2 if you get them from our submod forum.

Quote Originally Posted by medievalguy View Post
    Hey Dresden, a pleasure talking with you and congratulations for the best ever TW mod!

My save file is here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/92pqiuw79...hb1GLYdla?dl=0

The region is Byzation in Thrakia. There is also a print screen of my data folder in case you think this might be caused by some conflicting mods although I didn't have any problem until now.

I have this fixed for the next update which I will be releasing tonight, it should solve the issue for you.

Updated 1.2.02 January 10th
    Updated Part 1 Only
    All updates save compatible
    To update, simply download part 1 again and overwrite it in your Rome 2 data directory

Battle Changes
    - Flanking morale penalty taken out due to how messed up it was, rear attack penalty increased
    - Slowed down combat a bit
    - Increased staying power of levy units
    - Hoplites more useful when in hoplite formation, less useful when out of it
    - Increased fatigue penalties
    - Barbarian spacing slightly more spread out on levy units
    - Arrows have more realistic flying speed thanks to advice from Petellius
    - Slightly increased shield missile block chance
    - Fixed some units missing ammo entries.
    - Fixed various units with incorrect animation entries, causing them to not be able to fire javelins.
    - Added guerilla deployment to 2 missile units missing it.
    - Changed flank attack warning to "formation breached"

Balance Changes
    - Changed Replenishment population system - lowered the amount of population it was looking for, fixed it disabling replenishment for the whole region.
    - Small increase to AI tendency to declare war.
    - Increased chances of vassals rebelling, especially when they hate their overlord.
    - Slightly lowered diplomatic bonus for making peace.
    - Small decrease to some AI bonuses, especially at lower difficulty levels.
    - Added units to Pyrrhus' starting army if player is Syracuse to help that faction a bit with Rome (based on difficulty level, probably only for new campaigns)
    - Increased diplomacy penalties a bit at higher imperium levels.
    - Small player bonus income at lowest difficulty levels.
    - Small decrease to how much overcrowding affects population tier 1, small increase to min settler bonus for tier 1 (when there is 0 pop)
    - Updated all emergent faction spawn rosters with mostly local core units rather than garrison units.

Smaller Fixes
    - Fixed city building disappearing when razed again (hopefully got them all this time!)
    - Fixed hoplites holding sword and shield in hand during combat.
    - Fixed Ephesus emergent faction emblem
    - Greyed out Roman baggage train names from later reforms in recruitment window
    - Changed population class of 2 steppe units
    - Changed an effect for one of the spy traits
    - Shortened Ostia effect text so it takes up less room in Rome's building tab
    - Added message indicating Rome/Carthage escalation script toward war is beginning when Rome secures southern italy
    - Fixed kartli's political party power colors (2 were the same)
    - Fixed Hellenic civil town tier 2 missing income
    - Fixed some units missing from population assignments
    - Fixed Pergamon's effect bundle emblem image being the old one.
    - Altered some starting political party power levels to better balance them (new campaign only)
    - Fixed some effects on eastern buildings.
    - Fixed saka reform text mistake.
    - Fixed a missing event image.
    - Fixed various greek factions/emergent factions being able to confederate (should only be core greek factions)
    - Fixed various building effects that were wrong when building was damaged.
    - Fixed carthage port effect having a wrong entry
    - Various text fixes for units and a year in history message.
    - Changed pop replenishment deactivated effect bundle and mouseover text to better explain it.
    - Lowered some vanilla variables for assassination.
    - Fixed Medewi and Nabatea missing supply baggage train units.
    - Changed Etruscan faction name for both main and emergent factions.
    - Fixed some unit sizes being wrong in terms of population cost for Iberians and Thracians.
    - Added weapon/armor workshops to technology UI (can't have all buildings, wouldn't fit)
    - Fixed 2 missing unit cards.
    - Fixed not being able to convert special capital buildings to their other types at tier 3/4
    - Fixed effect scope for raiding siege holdout reduction being wrong type. Effect should work now.
    - Changed "overcrowding" text to "Overcrowding/Base Growth" to better explain that population growth modifier.

I would like to create a mod in which to increase the number of people in the weak units in towns and cities . Like the Mob . But I don't know which ones are those .
    I think Plebs and Tribesmen are also like Mob , but it's been more than 2 years since I last played the game and I don't remember . So , in order not to play the whole campaign in order to conquer the whole world just to see which are the weak units , could you tell me which are those ?

Hmm ... I think the only ones that are weak indeed (and fun to increase ! ) are : Mob and Plebs .
    I found this thanks to the units' lists (from Melee infantry category) :
    https://www.honga.net/totalwar/rome2
    I've also increased these units : Slave Infantry .
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 28, 2019 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2 - Download link (Updated Jan 7)

It's possible that the part 1 is only 26 MB and part 2 is 734 MB?
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2 - Download link (Updated Jan 7)

yes

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Part 1 is mostly used to patches so it is easier for everyone to download small file.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Hi guys I tested version 1.2 of the mod Divide and Impera which is gorgeous with the slaughtered work: D. I notice some bugs as with spies poisoning armies / garrisons. The latter do not suffer any damage. In addition, the display of unit names, new buildings and faction names is not done for news. I do not know if that's normal. Finally, for the factions that can be freed and who are not present at the start, their names are not available in French. Will there be an update on this. I do not understand that factions like Syracuse and Massalia are in the Black Sea colonies in the campaign menu.
    Wishing you a good night: D

1. Spies cannot harm armies in DeI, only garrisons. If that's what you mean, then that's working as intended.

2. For all the unit names and buildings and things, you'll have to find someone to make a new French localization for the mod, or play in English. No one on the team knows French well enough (as far as I know) to translate everything properly. It's the same with any other language. If you want a translation, you'll have to do it yourself or find someone willing to do it.

3. If you did play in English, you'd know that we've renamed the "Black Sea Colonies" group to the "Hellenic Colonies" group, so that those factions are also included there.

Hello DEI Team. Absolutely amazing update for the mod which I have been playing more than I should! I just have a question, I razed a minor settlement in 1.20 and I got the empty building slot icon. I then updated to 1.21 and the empty building slot icon is still there. I don't have any saves from before razing the minor town. Any way to have it back to normal?

You should be able to build a new building in that spot with the newest version of the beta version. Unless otherwise stated all patches are save game compatible.

I made the update to 1.21, I am sure because I can now see the ammo for Hastati and Principes. But the building slot is still white like you can create a new Level 1 building there and a 0 where the population cost was.

So can or can you not build a building in the empty slot? Is it locked or not?

No, I can't build anything and there is no tooltip nothing.

The latest update should have fixed that, I reactivated all of those building types I am pretty sure. I will go back and check.

If you post your save and let me know which region, I can fix it for you.

Edit- also make sure you dont still have the previous version somehow or have it activated also somehow

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Hey Dresden, a pleasure talking with you and congratulations for the best ever TW mod!

My save file is here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/92pqiuw79...hb1GLYdla?dl=0

The region is Byzation in Thrakia. There is also a print screen of my data folder in case you think this might be caused by some conflicting mods although I didn't have any problem until now.

What is this divide_et_gerula mod you have? I can see that it loads before DeI and therefore could cause problems?

DeI 12tpy is not compatible right now.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    What is this divide_et_gerula mod you have? I can see that it loads before DeI and therefore could cause problems?
    It is a graphic mod made for DeI but 1.1. I will start the game only with DeI active to see how it is but they are only graphic mods.