Thread: I can't click next turn, and other issues

Default I can't click next turn, and other issues

Hi,

I recently installed RTR VII and have played the Roman campaign for a few hours without any problems. But when I started another campaign (Spartans) I couldn't click on the 'next turn' button, the faction button, right click on garrissoned troops, etc ... I know it has something to do with the background script that needs to be reset or something. It says I should click the 'show me how' button near the advisor's face, but there's no such thing. There's only the 'x' and 'toggle sound/text' button. When I dismiss the advise I cant bring it back.

Could someone please tell me what to do, I feel this mod is just perfect for me.

Default Re: I can't click next turn, and other issues

Quote Originally Posted by Benvan View Post
    Hi,

I recently installed RTR VII and have played the Roman campaign for a few hours without any problems. But when I started another campaign (Spartans) I couldn't click on the 'next turn' button, the faction button, right click on garrissoned troops, etc ... I know it has something to do with the background script that needs to be reset or something. It says I should click the 'show me how' button near the advisor's face, but there's no such thing. There's only the 'x' and 'toggle sound/text' button. When I dismiss the advise I cant bring it back.

Could someone please tell me what to do, I feel this mod is just perfect for me.
    Hi Benvan! I think that the 'show me how' button that you need is the round question mark button at the top right of the Pause menu on the campaign map. Sorry, it's been a while since I properly played VII, but I'm 90% sure that's the button you need for deactivating/reactivating the script. Please let us know if this solved the issue
    Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and Head of Public Relations
    RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
    Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Default Re: I can't click next turn, and other issues

Quote Originally Posted by Benvan View Post
    Hi,

It may seem a silly question, but when you switched to the Spartan campaign did you come right out to your desktop before you resumed playing? Many people still do not before they realize that they need to.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre