Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fixed all playable mod

Biarchus

OK I am not sure what happend with that first mod I think I loaded the wrong file I think it was one the first one I made and just forgot to switch them sorry :w00t

but anyway I have fixed the error and I have fully tested it and I will actually load it from my rtw. anyway I am sorry about all of the confusion but really if this one doesn't work you guys can kick me off the forum I am that confident in it : so here it is. and sib you can get rid of the old thread on it and sorry about putting it in general I just wanted to put it up so everyone could get a chance to see it

here are instructions
    OK I am done with this file you can play as any faction in rtw. but you have to put it in yourself I will exsplain how to do that.
    1.) download it
    2.) unzip it
    3.) open my computer
    4.) open program files
    5.) open activision
    6.) open rome total war
    7.) open data
    8.) open world
    9.) open maps
    10.) open campaign
    11.) open imerial campaign
    12.) then paste the file on that page. please note it will ask you if you wish to replace descr_strat agree and there you have it
    13.) have fun
    Its not what you know but what you do with that knowledge.

Yay! Thank you.

Pinned.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

FuNkY.mOnKeY

Thank you Cheesus (it's the cheese version of Jeus)

Civitate
    North-Holland, 1 of the 12 provinces in The Netherlands

All hail the Wise Little Cheese, who will no doubt be nominated for Civitates, soon!
    "in montem soli non loquitur" basically means that you should not argue against what is obvious.

(> <) (\_/) Haha, die little bunny, die!
    (_)(_)(x.X) No soup for you!

becoming is for people who do not will to be

moved.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Biarchus

Originally posted by sunsmountain@Sep 25 2004, 11:08 AM
    All hail the Wise Little Cheese, who will no doubt be nominated for Civitates, soon&#33;
    hope so :

SummiT

I dont have the game yet (UK... enuff said) but will this mod allow you to play as wateva faction you like in multiplayer. Either way nice one littlecheese.

Originally posted by SummiT@Sep 25 2004, 04:28 PM
    I dont have the game yet (UK... enuff said) but will this mod allow you to play as wateva faction you like in multiplayer. Either way nice one littlecheese.
    I am not sure if it lets you play the &#39;unplayable factions&#39;....maybe someone here knows differently.
    Under the patronage of the one and only GodEmperor Nicholas
    Proud patron of OTZ and MadBurgerMaker

NinjaCool's Avatar Ordinarius

Thx for the mod, its great to see the unplayable factions playable with it

Creator of Historic Battles MOD for RTW

Biarchus

yes all faction the playable and unplayable factions are allowed with this mod and it has no side effects in this version unlike the first one I made and well lets just say it hadn&#39;t quite gone gold yet

but unfortuanly no rebels well not yet atleast I may make them playable eventually but atleast not for quite some time still need to play a bit more before I go that far.

Um. I&#39;ve been playing as SPQR, and the victory conditions don&#39;t work properly, nor do the region counts. Also, going into the family tree crashes the game.

Biarchus

hummm well I haven&#39;t had a chance to play them yet so I am not to sure what to do about this SQOR issue I would suggest playing as somone else for a while I will eventually get to figuring it out but it may be a while until then I don&#39;t know sorry.

Civis

so you can play custom battles with this one

Well spotted littlecheese, modding campaigns now looks possible .. but what about adding historic battles?

I tried adding a new folder under world&#092;maps&#092;battle&#092;custom with my new battle name then added the battle_descr.txt file but I need to alter the historic battle menu somehow, to add my new battle selection?

Any help?

Thanks
    oOo

Rome 2 refugee ...

oOo

Biarchus

I am not even thinking of making historical battles but you always can

by the way who gave the the thumbs down you know who you are :p

mrburnz

Does anyone have the original .txt file which gives you just the 3 Roman factions? Much appreciated. *pope*

Does this open up the non-playable factions also..like Spain, Numidia etc....and will it mess my game up, if i already have the playable factions unlocked?

Tiro

hmm...when i click on the attachment in the original post...all i get is a txt. file in a new window....nothing that i can see to download.....help would be greatly appreciated :
    there is no right wing conspiracy......why?......because i would be in it&#33;

Originally posted by CyrisGard@Sep 28 2004, 08:38 PM
    hmm...when i click on the attachment in the original post...all i get is a txt. file in a new window....nothing that i can see to download.....help would be greatly appreciated :
    Heh its the text file you need.... Instead of cliking open, click save to and send it to your imperial campaign folder, If it overwrites then yuo know it works =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast