Thread: Searching Scripter/Coder for long abandoned Faction Mod

Icon4 Searching Scripter/Coder for long abandoned Faction Mod

Hello,

I'm modding Rome 2 since start, but mostly did not release any of the Mods I have done (cause I just retextured over 3 years). Then as it came to dressing the Units I got bored and stopped modding. What a pain...

But I made a complete roster of 2 complete new Factions, found someone that wanted help me adding them to the game, but then just left me in the mid of it. So as it goes, the only things I know of modding is about textures and meshes. I still believe that the Units are awesome and the Faction would also be. I know the most people here want historical accuarcy. I can say to you it isn't accurate. I play games for fun and not for having historical Units dressed in clothes. No offense, just saying I like the armoured Units how I made them.

I realy would be thankful if someone capable of adding a complete new Faction to Rome 2 or even Attila would make this Mod project finally complete. (I also got a greek looking Faction done for Attila, but not working on the GC)

As for the pictures I only got some Generals left on my HDD. If requested I can make new ones from some Units.

http://imgur.com/a/5S1iv

Thank you for your time.
    Have a nice day!

Default Re: Searching Scripter/Coder for long abandoned Faction Mod

Sorry, didn't saw I was in the wrong Tab in my browser... this should be transfered to the Rome 2 Forum. My sincere appologies for this fail!

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Searching Scripter/Coder for long abandoned Faction Mod