Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: [Farewell]True Legions for True Romans / Obsolete

Default Re: [Submod]True Legions for True Romans / Optional Loading Screen Art Update

It looks pretty good. New plume?

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: [Submod]True Legions for True Romans / Optional Loading Screen Art Update

Oh my, that looks awesome!

Willing to see it in action!

Aye, me too!

Our new team member JustDoit8 (HighOnTea) working hard on this and made those models from scratch! Welcome aboard my friend!

Soon enough, we'll see them in action,

Oh nice the team is growing!

can you make centurion helmets to width style?

Quote Originally Posted by servent9 View Post
    can you make centurion helmets to width style?
    I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15253910

^Posted a bunch of screens in the main DeI screenshot thread.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Little Legionaire View Post
    Yes, its wip,

Actually there'll be two variants. One plain and another is decorated

EXCELLENT!

Thank you guys,

This phase is coming slowly but surely. I think you'll love the results when the preview is out. As always we try to give the best and hold it until we're truly satisfied with the results.

And yes our team is growing and this is real good. Best results comes from a team and i truly appreciate help and support of many friends, modders. There are so many unsung heroes and countless hours of work behind every good mod including ours. (if you give us that honor)

I hope within this week i'll share with you some new stuff and they'll give the insight of whats coming next!

Until then, thank you and all the best dear friends,

And Falco! Screenshots are

Fantastic!

Thanks for sharing with us those beautiful in action pieces mate!

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Best of luck @Little Legionaire. Your work is really good and the mod seems very promising.
    Plus Rep.

Cheers
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 19, 2017 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    EXCELLENT!
    Wait till you see the latest ones...

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Wait till you see the latest ones...
    Wait....What??

It seems that the standard bearers for the the Samnatici units are missing their little shields. I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before, or if it is even a result of the mod, but it is really obvious.

Hi, Little Legionaire! Your mod is amazing Very beautiful and also historical. I hope, you will make your submod better in future.
    I have a little request. Can you make new icons for reskinned units? Reworked units is different from original DeI units, and original unit cards isn't right. It will be cool, if you you make new icons (in Rusty2016 style) Or ask Rusty to make unit cards for your submod. I hope, you will listen to my request.

Camillan Romans fighting the Etruscans;

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Pursuing the defeated Etruscans;

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

@Falco

Nice pics as always mate...

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    @Falco

Nice pics as always mate...
    Thanks!

Notice anything....different about some of shields the Hastati and Principes are carrying? Anyone?

Sonny WiFiHr's Avatar Campidoctor

Yes. Round shields , new patterns. I wan't to have them
    THX for all your work.

Salve friends,

New update is coming along nicely and we have a lot surprises for you,

As the Falco shared with us all Camillan legions now have Romanized Thureos shield by following the EB2 example. According to this change some AOR units such as Bruttians will also benefit from this change.

Second and most important part of this update is will be the Marian legion helmets. Our new member and my dear friend HighOnTea made from scratch; created Republican Montefortinos with wide variety of looks. Iron variations, decorations, plumes and all.

We're about to finish the testing phase and in couple days at most update is will be ready for release.

I think by this update early and late legion looks will be more authentic and distinctive as we intend to do portray so,

@Geralt of Rivia,
    Mod is still in development and we got a lot to make it even better my friend. I thought to contact with Rusty but i think we gotta wait a bit more to ask for such a thing, But making campaign map additions and unit cards are all in our schedule. Stay tuned for further developments my friend.

@Greek Strategos,
    Thanks a lot my friend!

From testing phase of yesterday,

Last edited by Little Legionaire; February 24, 2017 at 05:21 AM.