Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: [Farewell]True Legions for True Romans / Obsolete

Default Re: [Submod]Legionaire' Early Republic /Released phase-1

Nice tip, I'll go for the angle.

If this won't solve the problem, I'll bring the shield away from the hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitudo View Post
    Nice tip, I'll go for the angle.

If this won't solve the problem, I'll bring the shield away from the hand.
    35 rigid files to edit again!

Those new shield models are badass!

Hi LL, good to see that you're back. You spoke about phases and this is phase 1. What's on phase 2 and what are the planned phase? If I may ask?

Maetharin's Avatar Senator

It seems he´ll have to redo phase 1 because I hate clipping so much
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me

Awesome mod, thanks for making!! What will phase 2 be? I would love you forever if you redo the legionarii, legionarii veteranii, and cohors prima with these shields!
    Last edited by Falco; January 13, 2017 at 03:18 PM.

Thank you guys! Pleased to hear such kind compliments,

I got some further plans that needs to cover phase one. And it is the new scutum model. I got some nice plans and soon enough i'll share what ive done with you.

Phase two is step by step marching forward into the Marian and Imperial era or covering other Italian units. Time will tell the changes I can't say anything nor promise but it is better to perfect the early era first and augment what we've achieved with Solitudo then push forward.

This is an ongoing project and will expand by time and new stuff, new experiments and ideas.

Happy weekends all!

Fantastic work fellow legionaire Now I want to quit my campaign and start again only to play with these roman units!Eager to see more!!

Very good work, I start a new campaign to play with the cool new troops.
    This is by the way compatible with beta 1.2 of DEI?

Quote Originally Posted by greekmen View Post
    Very good work, I start a new campaign to play with the cool new troops.
    This is by the way compatible with beta 1.2 of DEI?
    Yes it's compatible.

Dunno if I said this already, but really great work! I hope you can solve the new shield clipping issue. Never tried editing a 3D model position myself, hope it is possible!

Great models shields and texture. I have a small suggestion. If you are going to do the legionnaires after the Marius reform, you may want to be tempted to make a new model of the oval shield with a metal ring around the perimeter. A perfect example is a shield, the following project is Kaziel, which unfortunately stopped working on it.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-LIVE-*/page12

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Diego View Post
    Dunno if I said this already, but really great work! I hope you can solve the new shield clipping issue. Never tried editing a 3D model position myself, hope it is possible!
    Very kind of you Don Diego, thanks a lot my friend Me and Solitudo (his inspirational models was my main motivation) worked hard tried a lot before release. I did the texturing he did the models. And yes, its possible i think Solitudo will work in this matter but hes a bit busy novadays. However, he made a new scutum model and i think along with some bonus additions probably we may push into the Marian units as next step.
    Last edited by Little Legionaire; January 15, 2017 at 04:47 AM.

Caius Bingerus's Avatar Tiro

Last night i dreamed of merging this mod with numbered legions mod, one "legionaire" mod to rule all submods with this topic...someone can dream :-)
    ...the duty of a soldier ends only with his death...

Quote Originally Posted by Little Legionaire View Post
    Very kind of you Don Diego, thanks a lot my friend Me and Solitudo (his inspirational models was my main motivation) worked hard tried a lot before release. I did the texturing he did the models. And yes, its possible i think Solitudo will work in this matter but hes a bit busy novadays. However, he made a new scutum model and i think along with some bonus additions probably we may push into the Marian units as next step.
    Can't wait!

Wielkie tarcze modele i tekstury. Mam małą propozycję. Jeśli masz zamiar zrobić legionistów po reformie Marius, możesz mieć pokusę, by nowy model owalną tarczę z metalowym pierścieniem na całym obwodzie. Doskonałym przykładem jest tarczą, następujący projekt jest Kaziel, który niestety przestał działać na nim.

Quote Originally Posted by marko1805 View Post
    Wielkie tarcze modele i tekstury. Mam małą propozycję. Jeśli masz zamiar zrobić legionistów po reformie Marius, możesz mieć pokusę, by nowy model owalną tarczę z metalowym pierścieniem na całym obwodzie. Doskonałym przykładem jest tarczą, następujący projekt jest Kaziel, który niestety przestał działać na nim.
    Speak in english.

Sorry. Great models shields and texture. I have a small suggestion. If you are going to do the legionnaires after the Marius reform, you may want to be tempted to make a new model of the oval shield with a metal ring around the perimeter. A perfect example is a shield, the following project is Kaziel, which unfortunately stopped working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by marko1805 View Post
    Sorry. Great models shields and texture. I have a small suggestion. If you are going to do the legionnaires after the Marius reform, you may want to be tempted to make a new model of the oval shield with a metal ring around the perimeter. A perfect example is a shield, the following project is Kaziel, which unfortunately stopped working on it.
    Yeah, Kaziel's Marian Legionaires were amazing, really sucks he never released them...

Good news: it seems the angle variation is doing the trick, so no more clipping in the next update.