Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age of Enlightenment and Revolutions, a gameplay overhaul mod for ETW - 2017-05-04

Default Re: Age of Enlightenment and Revolutions, a gameplay overhaul mod for ETW - 2017-05-04

Quote Originally Posted by stas View Post
    I know this problem. You need open unit_stats_naval table from the mod and uncheck top_gallants_allowed on the problematic galleons.
    Thank you - I avoided the problem by playing Spain-don’t know where to start for editing.

Default Re: Age of Enlightenment and Revolutions, a gameplay overhaul mod for ETW - 2017-05-04

What is happening with this magnificent mod? It is a must for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustav Mahler View Post
    What is happening with this magnificent mod? It is a must for everyone.
    I agree. Hope you make more of this mod.

Foederatus

Great mod. I am playing as Denmark and have included AUM and the 90 Danish Units Mod. All was going swimmingly until I tried a battle. Crashed after about 10 seconds of loading. Any ideas why? Cheers.

I did everything the installation guide told me to do yet it keeps crashing, idk what to do.

Foederatus

Hi Iutland! Do you have further plans on this fantastic mod?

Has anyone compiled a list of compatible submods for this mods?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12