Thread: CTD at startup on both IB2 Britannie & Vandalorvm II

Icon4 CTD at startup on both IB2 Britannie & Vandalorvm II

Hi!

I recently installed both mods again after a long break from them i got the urge to play them both again as they are both great and i really like the late Roman Era.
    But know when i try to start the mod i get an error message of some sort, canīt recall it has happened before. I can play EBII for instance but none of the other mods i have installed for some reason :/

Im attaching an img file of the what the error message says.

Default Re: CTD at startup on both IB2 Britannie & Vandalorvm II

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenstaufen234 View Post
    Hi!

I recently installed both mods again after a long break from them i got the urge to play them both again as they are both great and i really like the late Roman Era.
    But know when i try to start the mod i get an error message of some sort, canīt recall it has happened before. I can play EBII for instance but none of the other mods i have installed for some reason :/

Im attaching an img file of the what the error message says.
    Hi Hohenstaufen234 Sorry for the very late reply but if you have Compatible files this could happen. All compatible files must be deleted before loading the game up.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Hi!

No problem What do you mean with Compatible files? You mean some rest files thatīs been leftover or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenstaufen234 View Post
    Hi!

No problem What do you mean with Compatible files? You mean some rest files thatīs been leftover or something like that?
    Yes. Some windows such as Vista will contain compatible even after you delete files. It will not let you load up a Mod with new files

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Hmm, ok. So how do i proceed from here? :/ Now when i really have an urge to play IB2 none of the two released wonīt start for me >.<

Awesome work you guys have done by the way. Canīt wait to play the other releases