Page 4 of 188 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954104 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIL War in Iraq and Syria II

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: ISIL War in Iraq and Syria

Quote Originally Posted by mrmouth View Post
    Russia propaganda. It's only appeared on Russian 'news' sites and originated from an Assad mouthpiece on facebook, based in Damascus.

Stop posting illogical garbage that wouldnt even make sense in a dime store novel.
    Let's try something : First you read properly each post. Secondly you react.

For now you are the only one posting illogical garbage

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    To be fair, the comment everybody seemed to miss in the spoiler:
    I did not expect so many people would miss the spoiler. I promise I won't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aemilius Lepidus View Post
    Thats simply the truth.

Right now the evacuation in East-Aleppo is about to fail again, because Al-Nusra burned 6 evacuation buses which rolled in to rescue wounded people from the Shia enclaves in Idlib.
    That was not Jabhat al Nusra ... (funny how you stick to that name)

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridates II the Great View Post
    A deal between Russia and Turkey that even the government in Syria wasn't aware of ?

Everyone knows that Russians don't care about 30 000 civilians besieged in Fu'ah and Kafraya and the west keeps ignoring them . It was a great opportunity to rescue thousands of people from the heart of Takfiri groups because no one knows what atrocities they can do to these oppressed people who are neglected by the whole world because of being pro government .
    Actually the governmental authorities agreed to the initial evacuation plan. The Shia jihadist group refused to comply.

Not that it matter. Who cares about Assad's government ? Assad says every few weeks he will reconquer the entire country. In the meantime Iran, Russia and Turkey are negotiating an end to hostilities.

https://www.rt.com/news/370959-russi...solving-syria/
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/20/wo...g-us.html?_r=0

Quote Originally Posted by Odenat View Post
    lol, hundreds of Syrians are running towards Assad? There are millions of people who run from him towards other countries!
    LOL, I have proven my point that you know crap about Syria, especially when you said that NO Syrian is running towards Assad/government held areas. Link I`ve posted tears a new one in your fake claim.

And LOL, you conveniently haven`t answered my question about have you ever experienced war and sanctions on your own skin, cause if you have experienced it, then you would know that people run to other countries not because of their "bad/evil government", but because there are no water, food nor medicine due to WESTERN sanctions imposed on their country, , and people go to other countries where those resources are available, and, because men send their children, wives and elders to other countries to keep them safe from harm. And, those mature Syrian male refugees which you see on TV are running away from conscription.
    And you are deciding what is good for Syrian people? Now, that is hilarious. Indeed, why give Syrians free elections and the right to choose their own government, isn't it? Let's give them Assad.
    AFAIK, Syrians recently had free elections, and have re-elected Assad. So, as you can see, the SYRIAN people did decide what is good for them.

You ask for a better solution? Well, free election for Syrians, Assad to be put to a trial, Kurdish to decide for their future. Isn't it a better solution?
    The first one: checked, see reply above.

Second one: to be put to trial in front of which court, and to be judged by whom? And, for what crimes?

Third one: Kurds are already deciding for their future, cause, in case you haven`t noticed, they are fighting on the ground in Syria. What kind of future will it bring them, it is beyond my knowledge ATM.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    I check the Syria Live Map pretty much every day and I was wondering something... Since Turkey started to take over a larger area of land in Syria news points of people going back to retaken towns started to appear. However, I have never seen any such news points about the lands that SDF controls at the moment. They control quite a large piece of land, probably the most coherent and safe one. Why don't we see Syrians going back to SDF controlled towns in northern Syria?
    The lands conquered by the SDF have pretty much low density of population while the original SDF lands (the Kurdish cantons) never experienced the level of destruction of the rest of Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Linke View Post
    Sdf advances quickly. 57 villages captured just yesterday.

Do we know civilians don't return to town in sdf based on an impression from a map?
    It's more based on having no news of mass migration back to those regions and Turkey still having over 3 million Syrians. I also assume that if this map shows people going back to FSA controlled areas it would also show people going back to SDF controlled areas as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Principe Alessandro View Post
    The lands conquered by the SDF have pretty much low density of population while the original SDF lands (the Kurdish cantons) never experienced the level of destruction of the rest of Syria.
    It doesn't have the population density of Aleppo but it's encompassing much more than what FSA covers under Turkish support. Most of the area that is under SDF control right now used to be under ISIL control. Not experiencing the level of destruction of other parts of the country is actually an argument in favor of people going back.
    The Armenian Issue

Pestilence is wreaking TAF in Al-Bab. 14 dead 33 wounded in 3 SVBIEDs attacks.

http://defense-watch.com/2016/12/22/...argeted-syria/

IS captured two Leopard from the Turks + mercenaries. Turkey said they sadly lost 16 soldiers. Also 32+ 'FSA" died in the counterattack.

It seems to be a hill were they made camp.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    454-480 Western Roman Politics (Article)
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - W. Shakespeare
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

USA knew how to gain a victory, but not how to use it - F.J. Nepos
    You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.

They need to switch to winter camo
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

The performance of the Turkish army in al-Bab is increasingly becoming embarrassing at best. Their Syrian mercenaries can do jack to protect their tanks.

So pestilence captured two Leos and one IFV. There is video of curse.

Costin_Razvan's Avatar Campidoctor

I remember when some forum users here with military experience thought that Turkey had a strong military. What a joke.
    "It's bizarre though. Donald Trump, an ageing, orange skinned reality TV star with a history of selling steaks and conning people, a trophy wife and one of the most fragile egos I've seen pretty much just destroyed the head of the interventionist faction in the US State apparatus, Victoria Nuland, after literally becoming President of the United states. We must live in one of the more interesting timelines."

"The Powell Doctrine is the bible of every foreign policy thinker."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powell_Doctrine

Main problem is there seems like there is no real precaution taken againts the ways ISIS use. Most importantly the vbieds. They should have studied this beforehand. Confusion againts an unusual tactic does not necesserily makes a military weak. But clearly the high command is a little dusty. They need a shake off.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus View Post

IS captured two Leopard from the Turks + mercenaries. Turkey said they sadly lost 16 soldiers. Also 32+ 'FSA" died in the counterattack.

It seems to be a hill were they made camp.

Mercenaries lol

Not a camp. IS counter attack on al Bab Hospital. It was on the front line. FSA Al Hamza Division was leading the assault supported by TAF.

https://twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/st...76042771525632

Prior to IS counter attack the situation looked like this :

Amaq report :

It is the same tactics used in Mosul where IS successful stalled the government offensive. There Iraqi CTF are suffering a unsustainable causalities rate.

One senior Pentagon officer with access to daily battle reports on the Mosul fight says the battle for the city has been so intense that the Golden Division’s veteran battalions “are suffering upwards of 50 percent casualties. If that rate stays constant,” he told me, “the division could become combat ineffective in a little over a month, and perhaps even sooner.”

They are mercinaries. Most of them come from Idlib province and left Aleppo alone for higher Turkish pay. Or do you think they went all the way over there just for the fun?

Idlib rebels must have curshed them because this happened while they went with the Turks:
    454-480 Western Roman Politics (Article)
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - W. Shakespeare
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

USA knew how to gain a victory, but not how to use it - F.J. Nepos
    You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus View Post
    They are mercinaries. Most of them come from Idlib province and left Aleppo alone for higher Turkish pay. Or do you think they went all the way over there just for the fun?
    Meh. Pro Assad fighters preffer to to join pro gov militias over SAA for the same reason : higher pay. Are they mercenaries too ?

What a stupid argument to make.

Pestilence burned alive two TAF soldiers. May they rest in peace.

ISIS released a video with two captured Turkish soldiers burned alive, pretty sick.

And the Turkish state blocked social media to avoid people seeing these videos.

In reality social media isn't the problem, the Turkish state is the main culprit for supporting ISIS in the past only because ISIS was an useful anti-Kurdish tool.

Now you reap what you sow with Erdogan.

I have yet to see any proof about support to ISIS even though it has been claimed for years.

Odenat's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Tureuki View Post
    I have yet to see any proof about support to ISIS even though it has been claimed for years.
    You can not see any proof because there are none. It's only a Kurdish propaganda that West jumped on. And now, Turkish soldiers are dying in vain against ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Principe Alessandro View Post
    ISIS released a video with two captured Turkish soldiers burned alive, pretty sick.
    And the Turkish state blocked social media to avoid people seeing these videos.
    In reality social media isn't the problem, the Turkish state is the main culprit for supporting ISIS in the past only because ISIS was an useful anti-Kurdish tool.
    Now you reap what you sow with Erdogan.
    At the time there was any kind of support ISIL and YPG fighters were being treated side by side on beds belonging to state hospitals. Yet, people don't really apply the same standards...
    The Armenian Issue

In the name of God

Thousands of terrorists and their supporters left Aleppo safely but only 1250 civilians from Fou'a and Kafraya were evacuated and the remaining 2750 who were supposed to leave are still trapped . The West and the UN that took active part to evacuate the terrorists are not to be blamed , neither are the Russians but the bastard officials in the Islamic ing republic of Iran .

Picture of buses that entered Fou'a and Kafraya to evacuate he civilians , yet they are trapped there :

There are also reports stating more than 100 Syrian Army and allies prisoners and supporters were executed by the terrorists before evacuation .