Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIL War in Iraq and Syria II

Default Re: ISIL War in Iraq and Syria

I think both sides have committed crimes at this point. I just don't get why some people try to present the rebel side as saints. What's the angle..
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Arcturus Mengsk View Post
    I think both sides have committed crimes at this point. I just don't get why some people try to present the rebel side as saints. What's the angle..
    Its there ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Odenat View Post
    Funny that no Syrian is running towards Assad from the so called "terrorists". Every Syrian who have two legs is trying to run from Assad towards other countries and even towards ISIS areas. You must understand what kind of people Assad is if civilians trying to run from Syrian government held areas to ISIS areas!

Yeah, Assad will make Syria so stable when the only living people left there will be his mercenaries and Russian&Iranian soldiers
    Anti Assad propaganda is strong in this one..

Tell me, any reliable source can back up your claims?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    So, you're saying that people fled towards "terrorists"?
    Which people, how many of them "fled" and what is the evidence? Claims by terrorists themselves? Legacy media that mostly publishes fake news to promote globalist agenda? Soros-funded fake "human rights" NGOs?
    If you don't celebrate the fall of Aleppo it's because you support terrorists, but if you celebrate it you support a dictator with a bloody past. Damned if I do, damned if I don't I guess...
    Assad isn't perfect, but he is a liberal democrat if compared to the jihadist opposition, or regimes that support it. He did not try to massacre his own army like dictator Erdogan, and he most certainly doesn't deny women their basic rights like the medieval theocracies in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other Gulf shite-holes do.

A dictator is ok if he is liberal. I see, the line is being drawn by west. You can be democratically elected but have conservative stance, you are a scum. You can be a dictator staying in power with the help of a small minority and the army, denying every demand of majority, you are a okkish, because you allow women to drive.

Odenat's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Anti Assad propaganda is strong in this one..

Tell me, any reliable source can back up your claims?
    Reliable sources? Sure; 3 million Syrian refugees at Turkey, 2 million Syrian refugees at Jordan&Iraq, 1 million Syrian refugees at EU. Instead of running to the Syrian government lands, they run away from Assad.

And now, 100.000 citizens of Aleppo is trying to run to Idlib which is at ISIS hands instead of going to Damascus, their own country's capital!

Tell me, do you need any other source that Assad is worst than ISIS?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    W

Assad isn't perfect, but he is a liberal democrat if compared to the jihadist opposition, or regimes that support it. He did not try to massacre his own army like dictator Erdogan, and he most certainly doesn't deny women their basic rights like the medieval theocracies in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other Gulf shite-holes do.
    Ha ha ha, Assad is a liberal democrat? I laughed so hard that i dropped from my chair. And you said Assad did not try to massacre his own army? It's because he needs those soldiers to massacre his own people.

Do you really speak about Assad, Syrian dictator who bombs his own people, destroy schools and hospitals? Assad who is a Russian and Iranian toy, who use Shiite mercenaries and terrorists who kill the people who wants democracy?

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Tureuki View Post
    A dictator is ok if he is liberal. I see, the line is being drawn by west. You can be democratically elected but have conservative stance, you are a scum. You can be a dictator staying in power with the help of a small minority and the army, denying every demand of majority, you are a okkish, because you allow women to drive.
    No dictator can be liberal. By that standards Stalin who shot dead priests and imams was a liberal...

Reliable sources? Sure; 3 million Syrian refugees at Turkey, 2 million Syrian refugees at Jordan&Iraq, 1 million Syrian refugees at EU. Instead of running to the Syrian government lands, they run away from Assad.

And now, 100.000 citizens of Aleppo is trying to run to Idlib which is at ISIS hands instead of going to Damascus, their own country's capital!

Tell me, do you need any other source that Assad is worst than ISIS?
    I gave you an easy way out of your crappy propaganda post, but, you had chosen the hard way, sooo, lets go for it:

Funny that no Syrian is running towards Assad from the so called "terrorists".
    You never saw these Syrians fleeing towards Assad, haven`t you?
    Every Syrian who have two legs is trying to run from Assad towards other countries and even towards ISIS areas.
    In Assad`s held areas nobody is preventing people to flee wherever they want. Can`t be said the same for rebel/jihadists held areas.

Have you ever experienced a war? Have you ever been under sanctions(especially Western ones) when you can`t buy food, water or medicine in your own town, village, country?

You must understand what kind of people Assad is if civilians trying to run from Syrian government held areas to ISIS areas!
    Those who flee towards ISIS held areas must be Syrians, right? Ever heard of mercenaries/jihadists fleeing for their life, shaving their beards off to look like a civilian?

Yeah, Assad will make Syria so stable when the only living people left there will be his mercenaries and Russian&Iranian soldiers
    Better to live under Assad`s secularism and pluralism, than ISIS`s and "moderate rebels" shariah law. If you have a better solution, present it ( keep in mind Libya).
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

There is the problem. Who gives you the right to determine what is best for their country? If the majority is conservative, let them be happy in their cave. You cant just deny the demand of majority just because you dont like them while you live thousands of kms away. A "liberal" dictator denying the demands of conservative majority and oppressing them is no better.

In the name of God

Aleppo :

Today :

The terrorists have violated the agreement and sadly Iran's politicians are not taking any actions to help the besieged people in Fuah and Kafraya and using this golden chance . More than 4000 terrorists and their families have left Aleppo and yet their allies in Idlib are blocking the roads to prevent civilians from leaving .

Once upon a time in Aleppo these people were chanting : Alewites to coffin , Armenians to Beirut and now :

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Idlib :

Pro Daesh demonstration :

Which people, how many of them "fled" and what is the evidence? Claims by terrorists themselves? Legacy media that mostly publishes fake news to promote globalist agenda? Soros-funded fake "human rights" NGOs?
    What source do you consider a reliable source then? What evidence do you have of "legacy" media of mostly publishing fake news? We know that many people fled Aleppo towards Idlib since the fighting broke out long time ago. It's ridiculous to dispute that. On the other hand, the Syrian UN ambassador was using a picture from Fallujah, Iraq, to pass it as a scene from Aleppo. Then you come here and talk about "legacy" media mostly publishing fake news.

Yeah, he's such a nice guy that the only way he stopped harboring "terrorists" was when he faced war... To portray someone like him as not being perfect is just laughable whitewashing. You simply hate one side more at the moment, so facts don't matter. In 5 years time we could be having a totally different discussion...
    The Armenian Issue

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridates II the Great View Post
    In the name of God

Aleppo :

Today :

The terrorists have violated the agreement and sadly Iran's politicians are not taking any actions to help the besieged people in Fuah and Kafraya and using this golden chance . More than 4000 terrorists and their families have left Aleppo and yet their allies in Idlib are blocking the roads to prevent civilians from leaving .

Once upon a time in Aleppo these people were chanting : Alewites to coffin , Armenians to Beirut and now :

Idlib :

Pro Daesh demonstration :

U let 4000 terrorists at verge of collapse escape? To join ISIS? They still strong and are resilient, this will be a great help to their depleted mp.

Costin_Razvan's Avatar Campidoctor

Meanwhile Assad still has 70% of the population of Syria.
    "It's bizarre though. Donald Trump, an ageing, orange skinned reality TV star with a history of selling steaks and conning people, a trophy wife and one of the most fragile egos I've seen pretty much just destroyed the head of the interventionist faction in the US State apparatus, Victoria Nuland, after literally becoming President of the United states. We must live in one of the more interesting timelines."

"The Powell Doctrine is the bible of every foreign policy thinker."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powell_Doctrine

Odenat's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    I gave you an easy way out of your crappy propaganda post, but, you had chosen the hard way, sooo, lets go for it:

You never saw these Syrians fleeing towards Assad, haven`t you?

Better to live under Assad`s secularism and pluralism, than ISIS`s and "moderate rebels" shariah law. If you have a better solution, present it ( keep in mind Libya).
    lol, hundreds of Syrians are running towards Assad? There are millions of people who run from him towards other countries!

And you are deciding what is good for Syrian people? Now, that is hilarious. Indeed, why give Syrians free elections and the right to choose their own government, isn't it? Let's give them Assad.

You ask for a better solution? Well, free election for Syrians, Assad to be put to a trial, Kurdish to decide for their future. Isn't it a better solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Costin_Razvan View Post
    Meanwhile Assad still has 70% of the population of Syria.
    Wow, 30% of the country have escaped from Assad and you consider this a small thing? If 30% of USA population escapes to Canada during Trump administration, will you say "Trump is a good guy, 70% Americans continue to live under his government"?

There are millions of people who run from him towards other countries!
    Lol those "millions" aren't "running from Assad", they are running towards EU countries with welfare.

Most people went from Idlib, East Aleppo and the IS-held areas in to government areas. However there is a logical reason they flee the country, that is conscription. Not necessarely because you are so badly treated at the army, but because you have to fight enemies which rarely make prisoners and will torture you before killing you. It is natural that in an educated society, the most people wouldn't offer their life to the country, except they are over patriotic or follow an ideology. That is why in East-Aleppo the rebels couldn't gather any support and had to move in with their families from Idlib. In fact there wasn't an urban revolution, but a rural rebellion by those who did not participate in in the wealth of the country.

Proud to be a real Prussian.

mrmouth's Avatar flaxen haired argonaut

Pro-Regime Forces in Syria Are Stretched Thin — And Fighting Among Themselves ; Russia, Iran and the Assadists barely get along

Five years into Syria’s apocalyptic civil war, there is no more Syrian Arab Army on the country’s battlefields. So who’s fighting for Syrian president Bashar Al Assad?

The answer is a shocking one. Today the forces fighting for the Syrian regime represent a hodgepodge of sectarian local militias, most of which do not fall under the regime’s direct control.

In other words, Al Assad is waging a war with virtually no troops of his own.

I mean his father never really liked him but I dont think he could have imagined this.
    The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity

I've ignored most of the Syria stuff because, eh, what am I going to do. I've recently decided to look into it a bit. Yep, we are the bad guys. Thanks Obama.
    "When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like Fidel Castro, not screaming in terror, like his victims."

My shameful truth.

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

Breaking : 14 US-led Coalition Military Advisers captured by Syrian Special Forces in Aleppo

“The Security Council is sitting in private on Friday, December 16, 2016, at 17:00 GMT, while NATO officers were arrested this morning by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.”
    Fares Shehabi, a prominent Syrian Parliamentarian and head of Aleppo’s Chamber of Commerce published the names of the Coalition officers on his Facebook page on the 15th December (emphasis added):Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
    David Scott Winer – USA
    David Shlomo Aram – Israel
    Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar
    Muhamad Ahmad Assabian – Saudi
    Abd-el-Menham Fahd al Harij – Saudi
    Islam Salam Ezzahran Al Hajlan – Saudi
    Ahmed Ben Naoufel Al Darij – Saudi
    Muhamad Hassan Al Sabihi – Saudi
    Hamad Fahad Al Dousri – Saudi
    Amjad Qassem Al Tiraoui – Jordan
    Qassem Saad Al Shamry – Saudi
    Ayman Qassem Al Thahalbi – Saudi

Mohamed Ech-Chafihi El Idrissi – Moroccan
    In case you are confused or angered by the US action keep calm and know it is all BS. David Shlomo Aram, the Israeli military advisor for JFS lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aemilius Lepidus View Post
    Most people went from Idlib, East Aleppo and the IS-held areas in to government areas. However there is a logical reason they flee the country, that is conscription. Not necessarely because you are so badly treated at the army, but because you have to fight enemies which rarely make prisoners and will torture you before killing you. It is natural that in an educated society, the most people wouldn't offer their life to the country, except they are over patriotic or follow an ideology. That is why in East-Aleppo the rebels couldn't gather any support and had to move in with their families from Idlib. In fact there wasn't an urban revolution, but a rural rebellion by those who did not participate in in the wealth of the country.
    Thanks for proving once again you have no idea what is happening on the ground nor do you care.

You dear Assad's government make a point to forcefully displace all the rebels to Idlib. For this reason rebels and civilians from Darayya were displaced to Idlib rather than South Syria under rebel control. The reason is simple : Unlike Aleppo and Daraa, Idlib is dominated by nationalist Islamists and Salafi Jihadi groups, although nationalist exist in the region too like the Free Idlib Army. When the Assadi coalition will march on Idlib, and they will, it will be easy for them to point the finger at Jabhat Fateh al Sham and claim they are fighting terrorist. This was Assad's strategy from the start. Why do you think Aleppo was captured before East Ghouta ? Why do you think FSA stronghold in Idlib such as Maraat al Numan are constantly targeted by the SyAF and the VKS. It is working. Fortunately this strategy has now a huge weakness : Operation Euphrates Shield.

As for you stupid existentialist argument for an exclusively rural uprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridates II the Great View Post
    It is kind of funny how you accuse the rebels to violate the agreement and affirm your leader should have violated it first. Be happy your fellow comrade on the field did violated the agreement first.

A third agreement (within three day) will now apply. It includes the complete evacuation of Aleppo and partial evacuation of Fuah, Kafraya, Zabadani and Madaya. It is the first time Fuah and Kafraya are concerned by the evacuation agreement.

"SAA" in Aleppo :

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Great news!

Have you seen? they are one American and a group formed by one Turk, 8 Saudi, one Qatari, one Jordan, one Israeli and one poor Moroccan guy!

It's highly possible that Mr. David Scott Winer will save his precious American arse (we will see if his arse will be in the same good conditions after President Trump will have taken care of it!), but for the remaining NATO morons, the matter will be more .. complex, I think.
    While I can understand that for Mr. Winer the capture may have been a sort of liberation, after having spent the last days in such company, the Israeli guy is in a pretty dangerous situation but, Hassad, Putin and Bibi are reasonable men, an accomodation can always be found. Instead I can forecast an extremely harsh treatment for the 8 Saudi, for the Turk and the Qatari. VAE VICTIS!