Thread: Shield Wall and Schiltrom help for RTW.

Default Shield Wall and Schiltrom help for RTW.

I have Rome Gold bought from steam -

Got RTW vanilla and RTW BI

I followed the instructions here; http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ld-Wall-In-RTW

but when I enter shield_wall for example in exportdiscriptionunit.txt for gaul's infantry warband... The game doesn't load. Am I missing something? - I'm completely new to all of this btw.

Default Re: Shield Wall and Schiltrom help for RTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous_573462 View Post
    I have Rome Gold bought from steam -

Got RTW vanilla and RTW BI

I followed the instructions here; http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ld-Wall-In-RTW

but when I enter shield_wall for example in exportdiscriptionunit.txt for gaul's infantry warband... The game doesn't load. Am I missing something? - I'm completely new to all of this btw.
    I got the game to load... I instead installed the 2.2 RTW Enhancement Pack but the Shield Wall and Schiltrom still do not work when I edit the files... has anyone else encounted this who bought the game from steam? - Is there a solution?

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

Thread moved from Tutorials for Unit Editing.

Don't suppose I could know where this is moved? Also wanna raise this - https://forums.civfanatics.com/threa...d-mods.271576/ Is there a fix?

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

It's been moved to "here", the "regular" section of the Workshop. Where you originally posted is only for tools, tutorials and resources, not general questions.

I'm sure someone with knowledge of modding RTW will be along shortly to answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    It's been moved to "here", the "regular" section of the Workshop. Where you originally posted is only for tools, tutorials and resources, not general questions.

I'm sure someone with knowledge of modding RTW will be along shortly to answer your questions.
    Got you, thanks. Steam wouldn't help me when I mentioned that Gold edition has issues.

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Got this one sorted finally thanks. -show err was missing from the directory line. Latest problem is getting adviser protracts to work (swapping them).

portraits*