Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Newbloods VIII

Default [HS] Newbloods VIII

In the Game of Thrones everyone eventually dies. There is no middle ground and only fools believe there are winners. Please download the edited files found here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x6uz8l...wbloods_2.0.7z
    It will be moderated by Gaming Staff and only Newbloods may partake. A Newblood is somebody who has just recently joined us, having no experience in Hotseating. If you are new and wish to challenge yourself for the chance at the reward then feel free to sign up; but keep in mind that we'd like to avoid replacements so if you plan to vanish off the face of the planet or are unable to make the 24 hour turns, we'd appreciate if you'd refrain from requesting a position here. The Winner of this Hotseat will be rewarded with a Gaming Medal, Personalized Signature and 10 Reputation. We at HS Gaming Staff hope that you enjoy your stay.

~ Players ~
    Kingdom of the Iron Throne - PandaSlayer
    Kingdom of the South - Bainbridge
    Kingdom of the North - King of Dawn
    Kingdom of the Narrow Sea - Omnipotens

~ Map Update ~

~ Admin ~
    Parafix
    Joerock22 (co-admin)
    (PM them for assistance)

~ The Rules ~
    PM the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub.
    NO ALLIANCES/NO BENDING. This is a free for all between all factions. EVERYONE IS YOUR ENEMY.
    NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1 UNLESS they have not played their turn yet.
    THE VALE, DORNE AND IRONISLES ARE OUT OF BOUNDS. Nobody may enter these regions unless allowed by the Admin.
    3 strike rule when it comes to a player being late. If your late 3 times with no warning, word or reason then you'll be replaced.
    3 forts per region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    NO DESTROYING BUILDINGS. Not allowed under any circumstances. Failure to follow this will not be tolerated.
    NO MOVING/USING CAPTIVES. Certain characters are captives and have been placed out of bounds. These are out of your control.
    No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it. If in doubt, just ask us.
    No sailing from a blockaded port without defeating the blockading ships, it is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around this rule.
    Armies must not end a turn be hidden in ships inside of ports. This is because that army would be unreachable.
    No sallying forth in a siege if the outcome is a defeat. This counts towards all sieges including forts.
    No excessive replaying to gain victories that would otherwise be impossible to achieve.
    Heroic victories are 100% banned and illegal. If you get a heroic victory repeatedly, contact an Admin and we may allow it.
    Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone (bordering faction at war with, or under threat).
    No sacking Home Regions. Example: Ironborn Raiders sack Lannisport, afterwards Lannister can only occupy it. This rule only applies to your factions Starting/Home Regions.
    Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    NO ASSASSINATIONS. Assassins are entirely illegal and cannot be used. If recruited, you may not use them.
    NO WATCHTOWERS. You may place them during your turn to get a better view, but you must reload after placing them.
    Princess must have over 30% odds of success in order to steal a general. Pictures must be posted as proof of these odds.
    Princess (and Generals and Diplomats) may be captured by a hostile faction if caught and surrounded inside enemy lands. PM an admin to capture.
    Players can claim the spoils of war. Defeated/Captured a general that carries a Valyrian sword? PM an admin to claim it.

~ Special Events / Features ~
    Admin Faction
    Introducing a playable Admin faction.
    This faction will be used to create mini events.
    For example;
    Faith Uprising
    Ironborn Raiders
    Targaryen Invasion
    Mountain Clan Invasion
    Brotherhood without Banners
    The White Walkers

Admin Faction armies will hold ancillaries which can be taken upon defeat.
    For example;
    Chests of Gold
    Lost Valyrian Swords
    Special armor
    Trial by Combat
    Captured Generals can request Trial by Combat, in which the admin will use a random list generator depending on the capability of both generals chosen to represent each faction within the trial.

For Example;
    Two formidable warriors in a trial by combat
    Barristan Selmy wins
    Jaime Lannister wins
    Barristan Selmy wins
    Jaime Lannister wins
    Barristan Selmy wins
    Jaime Lannister wins

One poor warrior vs formidable warrior
    Mace Tyrell wins
    Robert Baratheon wins
    Robert Baratheon wins
    Robert Baratheon wins
    Robert Baratheon wins
    Robert Baratheon wins
    Spoils of War
    After killing an enemy, you may request the ancillaries of fallen enemies. For example; If Tywin defeats Randyll Tarly and kills him, Tywin may claim Heartsbane.
    Random ancillaries will be decided by the admin, however lordships cannot be taken.
    Objectives
    Each faction will have a set of objectives which will result in large rewards.

Kingdom of the North
    Take and hold Kings Landing or Casterly Rock for 5 consecutive turns = Ice
    Has ownership of the swords Oathkeeper and Widows Wail = Reforged Ice
    Win 7 consecutive battles against Andals forces = Hammer of Justice

Kingdom of the Iron Throne
    Take and hold Winterfell, Highgarden or Dragonstone for 5 consecutive turns = Brightroar
    Defeat multiple Ironborn raiding forces that attack your shores = Red Rain

Kingdom of the South
    Achieve 6 Star command with a Hightower General = Vigilance
    Take and hold King's Landing for 5 consecutive turns = Lamentation

Kingdom of the Narrow Sea
    Hold the Island of Dragonstone for 10 consecutive turns = Rhaegar's Armor
    Take and hold Storms End for 5 consecutive turns = Robert's Warhammer

Neutral Objectives
    Stand close to the Ruby Ford and be lucky = Find one of Rhaegar's Rubies. A gift to ensure loyalty, or to sell for gold.
    Stand in a region known for it's Dragons and be very lucky = Find a Dragon Egg. Attempt to hatch it, or sell for a small fortune.
    Kill 'the Mountain' Gregor Clegane = Oberyn Martell will offer you his assistance in gratitude. (All factions expect Lannister).
    Award Signature (Examples)
    All new players, take the time to watch this video
    Last edited by SoulGamesInc; April 09, 2017 at 05:53 AM. Reason: update player list

Default Re: [HS] Newbloods VIII

I'll leave this here for players new to the community. If you've just joined us and are looking for an introduction to Hotseating, post here with your desired faction. Players from previous newblood games may not enter.

I have little to no clue how to play, but can I be Joffrey please

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Thats what the newbloods is for See no problem with it Nathy, just need to fill the other positions.

Foederatus

I've never done hotseat before watched some videos might give it a go ill take narrow sea faction

All yours. I'll update the OP quick, then you just need 2 more players to begin.

I'll take the North please

Quote Originally Posted by JC_CESAR View Post
    I'll take the North please
    I'll keep you in mind but you've played in HS before and these spots will be reserved for brand new players.

With the majority of the christmas rush out of the way, we'll see about filling this and getting started. I've VMed both of our current players to get confirmation that they are still here and interested.

Im still here

Foederatus

I'm interested still

Alright. I'll get onto filling the 2 positions remaining, a quick video should do it...

I have played in HS previously, so I don't exactly qualify. But if you can't find someone to play Renly then I could take that faction if you need me to

I'll keep this on hold for the week and do some recruitment afterwards. In the meantime I suggest taking on another spot or two to keep yourselves busy.

I am completely new to this, and have no clue what I am doing sadly but hopefully I'll get to know it as I play, I was thinking of applying for Kingdom of the North if it is still open.

Your welcome to a spot, although this HS is on 'hold' until filled. In the meanwhile I suggest taking the Stannis position here - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...S-Newbloods-VI

Aah thats fine, I dont mind waiting I'm quite new so rather wait till this one is no longer on hold if thats fine. Mind if I ask when it will be open?

Quote Originally Posted by SkezZHD View Post
    Mind if I ask when it will be open?
    Well, the sooner that Stannis position is filled the sooner VI can finish. As this game stands it's 3 players (yourself included & assuming the other two are still interested) so it'll need a 4th. If you have the free time to take that Vi (Stannis) position, I'd appreciate it, ideally want that running smoothly prior to running this game. Then I can use the channel for some recruitment and fill this up since Parafix will be your admin here.

ill take the south if its still free

All yours. That's us full, although Nathy hasn't been online since the 13th, so he may need replacing. I'll get Parafix to start the game Asap as he'll be your admin.

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast