Thread: New LME?

Default New LME?

Hello everyone.
    I have been playing LME since 2013 until now LME 4.2. Its my favorite Mod! Does anyone know if there is a new LME out or coming soon? Like LME 5 or 4.3?

Default Re: New LME?

'm also interested. I tried NTW3 7.1 ..... but the accuracy of muskets me totally discouraged, full of fire, one soldier row at 20m, enemies killed, only one !!!! I think that in fact it seems LME4 better.

I like NTW 3 7.1 but, the fire inaccuracy is just way too much and problems with the cavalry getting exhausted too quickly too kills it for me. LME in my opinion is the best MOD for NTW out there. It is quite historically accurate and multiples campaigns are quite cool. I just wish they would add video clips for the campaigns and also fix the musket sound. Other way the best mod ever!

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Yes, also I love NTW 3.7.1 but really I can't stand playing medieval battles in Napoleonic uniforms, with my men permanently engaged in melee combat with bayonets instead of maces, morgenstern, pikes, swords, spears and axes!

In my opinion LME is the best mod around, we'd need some improvement here and there, so, also I do hope in a new patch, in any case LME is the only way I've found to play the game.

I agree with you 100%. I really hope they make a new patch man!