Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Thread: New Attila Content in 2017

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: New Attila Content in 2017

By the look of it CA knows a lot of people wont play Warhammer and that there will be lots of them also who wont like the Theme of the ''3 Kingdoms'' so my prediction is that the Saga DLCs will be with us in the next 2-3 years as a compromise.

Darios's Avatar Cneazul Dumbravei

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    The Sons of Yaroslav - 11th century Rus, starting 1054: the Kingdom of Rus is divided between his sons, while external powers (Kypchaks, Byzantium, Hungary, Poland) strive to expand into the Rus territories. The goal is to renew the kingdom of Vladymyr. I think the fan base in Russia and Ukraine is quite big.
    Sometimes I believe that it is underestimated how Rusichi Total War might have been the most popular historical-themed M2TW mod of all time. I believe that something from the 11th century might be a little bit too late in the framework of Attila, but I would love to see a campaign centered around the establishment of the 9th century pagan Rus states, wars against Bulgaria and the Romans, dealing with the migration of the Magyars and Pechenegs, and subsequent conversion to Christianity. The early period of the Rus' states is romanticized by Russians just as much as the English romanticize Anglo-Saxon England. The Mongol invasion is even seen through the same nation-building context as the Battle of Hastings. It is really fascinating...
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

Oh, yes. It is fascinating I agree. I'd love to visit eastern Europe more with TW. I'd like to throw in my own suggestion of something, anything, to do with the rise of the Ottomans. Suleiman the Magnificent's campaigns, for example, would make rich content for DLCs at the very least. Imagine the massive artillery...

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38