Thread: Shannara Chronicles Total War

Default Shannara Chronicles Total War

I was wondering if someone could make this into a mod? It would be based of the book series then the show though I wouldn't mind a few things from the show to appear.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Shannara Chronicles Total War

I loved the book series but really hated the scifi-stuff of the show - i imagined something much more LOTR-like.

But this would be a huge undertaking..
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

its a good series nygren, i would love to do it, but im to busy im working on a sub mod for IB, its going to have King Arthur and other characters so I cant, expected release for the King arthur mod is about two years, I just started it

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by james4444 View Post
    its a good series nygren, i would love to do it, but im to busy im working on a sub mod for IB, its going to have King Arthur and other characters so I cant, expected release for the King arthur mod is about two years, I just started it
    Yes, not my idea really - even though i had hoped someone would of finished a Shannara Total War a long time ago.

Not based on the TV-show of course, because it is a major disappointment.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

I prefer the books too.