Thread: HELP ME STEPH i want to play your mod.

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

Default HELP ME STEPH i want to play your mod.

It says this on the download page:

How to install

• Download each required file (indivually, or from the 4 package), and the campaign files, and if you want the optional files (recommended).
    • Fo full latest version, you need at least 18 files
      • 4 "package" files in green in green: the large files for the full mod
      • 21 "individual" files with some corrections
      • 2 "campaign" files

But 4 + 21 + 2 files = 27 files. I've just downloaded all the files from your pretty cool website and i'm ready to go. Shall just slot in the files which are in the user script - so use the user script as a guide (as long as it is up to date) and then slot in the 2 campaign files? Am i missing something?

Default Re: HELP ME STEPH i want to play your mod.

OK i am comparing the data folder with the latest user script to make sure everything is loading/everything is there, and i noticed two MoE packs dont have an entry in the latest user script namely:

MoE_localisation_en_032.pack

and

Loadingscreen.pack

should i manually add these files to the user script? I had a fiddle around on the campaign and it looks like its working (i could only see the generals on custom battle though - no infantry), but so far omfg this is fuc.king amazing. How the hell did i not know about this mod?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

MoE_Localisation doesn't go in the userscript, LoadingScreen.pack is optional.

In custom battle, you need to select a general first, and then all the other units become available (this is a standard NTW behaviour, not something I modded: when an army is empty, only the generals are available initally).

If you really don't want the general, you need to select it first then add another unit, and then remove the general).

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    MoE_Localisation doesn't go in the userscript, LoadingScreen.pack is optional.

In custom battle, you need to select a general first, and then all the other units become available (this is a standard NTW behaviour, not something I modded: when an army is empty, only the generals are available initally).

If you really don't want the general, you need to select it first then add another unit, and then remove the general).
    merci bien mon frere, serieusment c'est incroyable.