Thread: Wood Elves Lookout: 2nd building slot

Icon3 Wood Elves Lookout: 2nd building slot

Good day to you all, I have a mod proposal: I have noticed that the Wood Elves Outpost (which you build if you conquer any settlement outside the forest of Athel Loren) have only one building slot. While I understand that this is made for balancing reasons (the settlements in the forest have all 10 building slots), to have only one building slot makes owning settlements not an advantage, but a burden, since you must choose between garrisons and economy: if you build the first type, the region is useless because it provides 0 (zero) income, if you choose the latter it will be without a doubt razed by any army that passes through there, since the base garrison is really weak. Also, if the settlement is a coastal one, you don't even have a choice, since you are forced to build the docks. Fos this reason I am trying to make a mod for a 2nd building slot in the outlook settlement: I have some experience in modding db files (thanks to pack file manager), but i couldn't find any way to add the building slot. If someone has the knowledge, I would be really happy if he/she made this mod, or told me, so I can make it. By the way, this is my first post in the forum, so thanks to the admins for creating such a beautiful communty!

Thanks to everyone for any help

Default Re: Wood Elves Lookout: 2nd building slot

There is no more need for this thread: a mod with this characteristics has been made! For anyone interested, you can find it on steam workshop

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Can you share a link? I'll lock this afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Can you share a link? I'll lock this afterwards.
    Sorry for the wait, i just forgot to reply XD here's the link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...earchtext=tier

if it doesn't work, the mod is on steam's warhammer workshop, the name being
    Wood Elves Higher-Tier Major Settlements