Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Newbloods VII (ENDED!)

Default Re: [HS] Newbloods VII

I'm sorry for whoever takes over as Lannister. I saw the siege as the only viable move. However, Robb can still be defeated.

I'll do my best

Internet glitching up making downloading the file difficult and I'm busy tonight anyway, so will need extension.

I want to try for the Rock, but after that if this other guy wants to take over the south i'd be fine with dropping out. I mentioned before that I have stuff going on soon.

Narrow Sea up
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/10kywy...arrowsea_9.sav

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Again, don't have time to rp, and I'm not particularly in the mood because of Stannis's ability to teleport halfway across Westeros every turn.

I know that a few days ago there was a guy asking about open positions. If he wants the South, he can have it since I've pretty much run it into the ground. I've mentioned it before, but I really need to cut out sources of stress in my life right now to focus on other things (like the writing that I've been putting off), and to be honest the main reason I'm still here is that I don't want the frankly brilliant Stannis player to simply be fighting 3 different variants of Soul. In a few months I might try doing this again, but it really is not working out right now. I'm really sorry about this.

Hey man there is no reason to be sorry, after all this is just a hobby for most people. If you will have to leave then leave it, from what I can see on this HS it is common for people to dissapear but you are waiting on a replacement which is quite the courtesy as far as I know, good luck on your writing! And thanks for the compliment, though I am not sure I deserve it

Admin up - http://www.filedropper.com/nbviiadmin9
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The campaign in the Stormlans continues as it reaches its final steps. Felwood has fallen to King Stannis and with it Brienne Tarth:

Furthermore, news came to Stannis that his brother Renly Baratheon fled his fort near Stonedance and took refuge inside the Bronzegate to secure his forces. Cortnay Penrose was ordered to lead the troops of Storm's End to siege and kill the "king" that he betrayed, knowing that Stannis would be on his way to assist.
    It is certain that Renly Baratheon and Edric Storm will be killed, and with them both Garlan and Loras Tyrell together with at least 4 other lords. Although it will be a great victory for Stannis..he somewhat still had hoped that his brother would have seen reason, now it is too late.

Rivers continues to let me down. It seems we'll need 2 replacements, to be handled Asap.

There is Danskman for one of them..the other replacement is for the south if One-Eye leaves?

Danskman isn't exactly and Newblood (he'd need to be given a challenging position) and hasn't been online since the 26th.

Sorry I have been busy, But I am back and ready for battle, also need to know which mods are required to play in the rivers match. I am in for the game

alright perfect, i got the game installed I am ready to go

alright i finished my turn however I am curious on how people upload the images on here? dont upload images often and id like to be familiar with it, so i dont hold up the game in the meantime though Lannister up

http://www.filedropper.com/lannister_1

Twc's system or just post links to where you've posted the pictures offsite. And in the future saves are named as follows, NBVII_FactionName_TurnNumber.

Hey guys, I'm sorry but I need to ask an 24 hours extension, It's my birthday week so I'm pretty busy but I'll do it tomorrow at the last.

Do you still need a replacement for the renly im up for it i only have one other game running at the moment and have some free time now