Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Newbloods VII (ENDED!)

Default Re: [HS] Newbloods VII

Narrow Sea up
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/0vlckg...arrowsea_7.sav

Bit sad about losing Tarly, especially because it was my own damn fault.

Edit: made a slight mistake with the save. Should be fixed now.

Admin up - http://www.filedropper.com/nbviiadmin7

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    As Stannis planned with Penrose the last steps onto conquering the Stormlands, creating forts and moving troops, orders were both for Davos and Axell, everything seemed to be working well. Until a raven arrived, Stannis in his newly organized fort read the letter with curiosity, it was from one of his lesser nobles..Barristan Staedmon:

"My lord, I bring you good news in this letter, you have ordered Axell and his troops to attack the Crownlands, and so have they done, but in my scouting, I made a discovery that I found worth of my attention and so I advanced, though in a hurry...My lord, King's Landing is in your hands now!"

As Stannis gave the news, he gave it with a grim voice, for he knew that in his arrogance of a newly born commander, Barristan would soon be killed..

Reminder sent

Sent a reminder. I'll sub within 24hrs of now but hopefully Rainerslane shows up...

I think I developed some sort of addiction since I cant stop but check everytime if my turn has come (even though its not even close)

Well, I'l be off to sleep now since I am exhausted but I'll sub this tomorrow morning. Edit: Subbing now.

Apologies for my absence I'm afraid I had some personal stuff going on last couple days, hopefully you can all forgive and forget and I can jumpy straight back into this hotseat!

No worries Rainer, just glad you've not pulling vanishing act on us like a lot of Newbloods tend to do.

Reminder sent..

I think our Lannisters vanished off the face of the planet. I'll see about subbing and maybe getting a replacement. I think his Pc might be broken or something... recall somebody telling me that...

Maybe call that Bolton guy to sub? (I think it was Belthasar or something like that)

I can sub in like half an hour when I get home!

I was mid-way into subbing, but I'd rather Bolton do it. Are some things I can do that I doubt our last Lannister would've done.

I will play the turn to the best of my ability.

Renly: https://www.mediafire.com/?i5e0n59ijogy9ya

Tarly lays dead and King Joffrey wishes to formally request that the sword Heartsbane is delivered to him next turn after the capital is retaken. Also, the younger Karstark was killed after a successful siege in the riverlands. The elder Karstark was defeated in his attempt of siege and has retreated. King Robb is currently under siege and cut off from reinforcement. There may have been a way to kill him this turn but the sequence of battles and exact movements necessary require more testing than what I have the time to complete as I'd rather not slow this hotseat down so I hope you can't break the siege. Lastly, I fought and won a small naval battle outside King's Landing.

Pics: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fbh..._Turn_8_Photos

Also, your Renly player hasn't been on in eight days so it may be time to replace him.

Did my ships get wiped out? Because none of them seemed to have sunk..but it doesnt appear as if they had any space to flee.