Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Newbloods VII (ENDED!)

Default Re: [HS] Newbloods VII

No, they retreated near Driftmark. It's against the rules to surround an army/navy to deny retreat.

Oh, ok then, thanks for the clarification

No problem!

The computer logs me out automatically, but I've been checking every day. It would still be good to look for a replacement soon, since my schedule is getting stretched very thin and I'll probably have to cut out extraneous activities soon. Sorry.

Will do turn tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Belthasar Bolton View Post
    Also, your Renly player hasn't been on in eight days so it may be time to replace him.
    I'm aware. However I'd rather not be replacing anyone as it's beyond a inconvenience to replace Newbloods, it effects the game and the players when they drop out/vanish into thin air. Is to be expected but it's still a royal pain.

Narrow Sea up
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/wm2fb6...arrowsea_8.sav

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    No time for RP/fiction today, but I think that things are going okay. I continue the plan on delaying Stannis as best as I can and make good progress in the Westerlands. If only my plays in the east were as successful as those in the west...

Admin up - http://www.filedropper.com/nbviiadmin8

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Axell looked towards Kings Landing, he wondered if he should march his men into the army of Sandor Clegane in hopes of saving the city and Staniss's adopted son. Ultimately, his army advanced with the siege of Duskendale, capturing the city at the same time with Guncer Sunglass in Rook's Rest. At the end, it was up to th generals if they wished to continue on their advances in the Crownlands or retreat to sea now that the Lannister fleet was destroyed, so that the may conquer King's Landing again:

At the same time, Davos the Hand continued on spreading the word of King Stannis in the Stormlands, this time at Griffin's Roost:

Unfortunately there was no saving that fleet lol

I will endeavor to at the very least cripple Lannister to the point of no return.

Stannis would be proud of you Renly, if you weren't such a wanna-be-usurper (lol )

The former lannister player has done his replacement no favors with his play. He has effectively diveded his lands in half so the faction is in a rough state.
    Last edited by Belthasar Bolton; January 23, 2017 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belthasar Bolton View Post
    He has effectively diveded his lands in half so the faction is in a rough state.
    Eh you say that, but Parafix lost the entire Crownlands in his Newbloods and was ganged up by Stark and Tyrell whom broke the No Alliance rule. He still won the HS.

Hey guys, Greystark, our former Iron Throne player, sent me an PM. His PC is indeed broken, just thought you should know.

I would like to take The Kingdom of the Iron Throne

All yours. With any luck Rivers will not disappoint and we wont need to replace Stark too...

Rivers has PMed asking for a sub. I'll do it tomorrow at the latest.

Your in luck SoulGamesInc, I am very new but I have a lot of medieval experience. I would be very happy to take up the posistion.

(PS big fan of your youtube channel! how I even found out this was a thing)

But...there is no position?

Rivers has said he'll need a sub, and he'll be subbed today, but I'll keep Danskman in mind for his replacement in the event that River continues to be late etc.