Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Newbloods VII (ENDED!)

Default Re: [HS] Newbloods VII

Narrow Sea up http://www.mediafire.com/file/c3vm99...arrowsea_6.sav

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Renly wandered through camp in a daze. Penrose... how could he have betrayed him? Around him, soldiers rushed to and fro, preparing rams for the attack. Renly payed them no mind. Stranger strike him dead! It seemed the whole world was collapsing around him. All his bright armies were being shattered. The forces he sent to deal with Stannis had been smashed and nothing could save them. they were dead men walking. the whole Stormlands were lost and undefendable, and his pushes north with Tyrell armies were hindered and stopped cold.

The bastard knight stood in a ring of corpses in the center of camp, a brave man and fine commander.

"Let me fight him," Loras pleaded to his lord and lover, but Renly was in a foul temper.

"I will not risk losing you. Crossbowmen! Make steady your mark!"

The bolt-ridden body of Storm was cast into the sea, though it made the men mutter blackly.

Elsewhere...

"Damn, Hightower's been beaten back, by a force he did not predict... Bryan Fossoway muttered to the Redwyne twins. "We must finish here swiftly, and rush to his aid."

And with that, he signalled the assault.

The reachmen fought like tigers against the lion's bannermen, and though some got some cuts and broken bones none were slain or laid crippled.

I'm glad that I gave this a try, but so far it has been more stressful than fun, and I have been really sucking. Didn't help that the guy before me didn't build any ships in the east, which has been my bane. I probably will not to another hotseat after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eld One-Eyed View Post
    so far it has been more stressful than fun, and I have been really sucking.
    Newbloods is meant to be a learning process, so winning is not important. Gives a ground to learn from mistakes before joining other games. I'd suggest not stressing yourself out so over it. Is a friendly game.

Besides you may yet turn the tides of war.

Quick question about duels: if I'm under siege and have no change of victory by host of armed men, could I challenge the enemy commander to a duel?

Quote Originally Posted by Eld One-Eyed View Post
    could I challenge the enemy commander to a duel?
    You can challenge anyone to a duel, but the other player would have to accept ofc.

Can't I just charge the enemy with my sword? (jk). Will play my turn in a few minutes
    Last edited by vpcm12; January 09, 2017 at 06:08 PM.

Admin up: http://www.filedropper.com/nbviiadmin6 (sry for the message on facebook soul, I wanst able of connecting with TWC for some reason)
    "My lord, we have received news from Storm's End, Brienne of Tarth and Mern Peake lay siege to the castle!"
    "With Rolland's and his army's death, Renly seems to think that he's got the upper hand..time to teach my little brother's forces a lesson again.":

The siege has been lifted, but there are still news of upcoming troops from the north, Penrose himself decided on proving his loyalty:

As Stannis rested with his men, a raven came, from Axell Florent himself: "My King, after Rolland's defeat along with his army's death, Renly Baratheon, the Traitor, moved on into a siege of Stonedance, since his power could overrun the settlement, I have decided to leave Dragonstone briefly in order to crush the so-called King":

"Most of Renly's army has retreated to a fort, Brienne and her forces are severely depleated...soon the Stormlands will follow the rightful heir" - King Stannis Baratheon of The Seven Kingdoms

The Brotherhood strikes again! The Leach Lord was licking his wounds from a recent defeat when Anguy the Archer fell upon him. Stark is Up! - http://www.filedropper.com/nbviinorth7

Iron Throne! http://www.mediafire.com/file/z21by5...onThrone_7.sav

Apologies for not showing the lannister flag or Robbs in this but cba to replay entire turn again

Good job, Stark, you rich bloke. I hope our paths do not cross anytime soon, for I do not relish fighting you. While I will not just lie down and die as long as my claim remains, out of my three foes you are the one I hold least malice against. If Renly fails completely, I wish you the best of luck in slaying our mutual rivals.

I would like extended time for I am having problems with fraps which I use to take screenshots and a have research do Friday and I used today and with complete the turn after school which I couldn't today

When will there be a map update soul?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j4diuh...II_South_7.sav
    Lord Tywin looked at Ser Strevon's Frey's corpse after his army slaughter his men and Ser Gregor Clegane split him in half.

Ser Kevan, advised knowing the our next move, "We should aid Waters' assault against Harrion Karstark to the north of our postion"

Sefton Staunton thought to himself that this was more difficult than he thought and his arrogance, costed more men than he had hoped but he cant change it now since Tywin's deadline was approaching and he need Darry before he can be rewarded by Tywin, he wished he knew what he will be rewarded he hopes he will be reward the lordship of Darry

Sandor Clegane had just become victorious in a battle against Lord Randyl Tarly The best commander of the Reach and "King" Renly, but he probably wouldn't have won without the help of Blout and his army and the other army whose commander's name he had forgotten and he looked around and said to his second command who he thought would be dead by the end Tyrion we should push against Tarly's army and run down and kill them all ending the upstart Baratheon's war for the throne before, like an old wound fester and like a bad rash grow across westeros.

Will need very slight extension I think, because I just got off work and have a DnD game tonight. Should still be done within 6 hours, though. Sorry.