Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Newbloods VII (ENDED!)

Default Re: [HS] Newbloods VII

Narrow Sea up. http://www.mediafire.com/file/76mejf...arrowsea_5.sav
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Lannister slumped against the wall, clutching the gaping wound that was his stomach with one steel gauntlet and his longsword in the other. He stood there, barely on his feet, as Randyll Tarly advanced.

"Where is your bastard ing now, boy? Does he sit in King's Landing, or has he taken the field against the Starks. Has he fled to the Rock? where is he!"

"Hah," Lancel spat between broken teeth. "He could be anywhere by now. My only duty was to hold you here, rebel."

Randyll scowled. This was taking too long indeed. Renly needed his aid weeks ago. It seems that this boy was just wasting his time. He raised his Valyrian steel blade on high.

"Cersei..." the blonde knight whispered then. "Your secret-"

And Heartsbane fell.

"Finally!" Randyll roared to his men. "he march on Stokeworth and King's Landing!" The cheers of the host, however, were soon silenced, for before they marched an hour, they found yet more forts blocking the road.

If you give me until this friday I will play the turn with no problems

Quote Originally Posted by Eld One-Eyed View Post
    "Finally!" Randyll roared to his men. "he march on Stokeworth and King's Landing!" The cheers of the host, however, were soon silenced, for before they marched an hour, they found yet more forts blocking the road.[/SPOILER]
    Lol

If you want / need someone to sub that is youngblood, I will do it.

For me there is no real need since I will play the turn certainly at friday in the afternoon...but thanks anyway!

You're welcome!

I'm assuming Vpcm will have the turn done within 24hrs. If not, I have the subbed turn ready to upload.

Yep, just got home, grabbing the bags and such, downloading the file right now

The 'Iron Throne player is MIA so consider the position OPEN to any Newbloods interested. I'll do some inviting. You players can assist in this too, feel free to invite anyone you know that's interested in trying out Hotseating.

Admin is up - http://www.filedropper.com/nbviiadmin5

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Stannis, the rightful king, continues on his succesful campaing in the Stormlands, this time, advancing on Mistwood:

Furthermore..Renly Baratheon, the brother who was playing king, had the audacity of besieging Rolland Storm's fortifications, as an result of this act, Captain Donnel decided to attack Renly from the rear, an hero's sacrifice so that Rolland could regroup with the rest o his forces. Being nothing but a would-be-king, Renly falled to the trick:

Meanwhile...in the south, Davos sent an force to scout out for an hidden enemy spotted before the siege of mistwood, thankfully, the scouts found them and managed to survive without a fight. And so, Davos went forward with the rest of his army, under Stannis's orders:

Stannis, after sending Davos onwards, got news of another Renly force hidden in the trees, in order to be sure, another scout unit was sent to find those traitors to the king. Under the leadership of Captain Aemon, they managed to encounter Elwwood Staedmon and his army of 1321 men. After the raven arrived, Stannis decided to take this matter into his own hands, since Davos was recovering from the last battle:

"Sir...a raven arrived...it's from your daughter, she says she has done as you commanded, Storm's End is ours!" - Maester Cressen to The King of Westeros, Stannis Baratehon.

Good play. Can't say that I'm not mad, but not at you per se. More at my really dumb play in the south there and by my inability to bring you to bear. All I need is one good victory over you, but I just cannot land it. At this point I hold no illusions of ever being able to beat Stannis, but don't think I'm going to make it any easier for you than it already is... which is pretty darn easy. Ah, if I only had but a single ship in the east... Well, I'mm pretty SOL down there, but hopefully my northern endeavors will pay off. If they don't, eh. I was never that good at Medieval 2 anyway.

Can't wait for my next turn though.

Well, some good news for you Eld (although he played very well and defeated everything that I defeated in my subbed turn) is that he cant get a defeat to lift a siege so he'll have to replay that. Edit: To be clear, there is no reason you should ever post a defeat on a siege. You cant force an army to lift the siege by doing anything but winning the battle. Otherwise armies would escape from sieges all the same. And that would be quite unfair...

The rest of the turn is very well played, just that one fault that I'm afraid will require undoing least we set a bad precedent. Please re-do the turn Asap. No need to upload new pictures.

Oh, ok then, will do!

done, I managed to get Renly away but without a battle

The link soul: http://www.filedropper.com/nbviiadmin5_1

Believe me, every move that I have done is because I have thought about at least five others hahaha, I am also paranoid about an Arbor ship. And remember that I have to deal with that Iron Throne guy, so I wont focus on you at all times.

Vpcm, when I say you cant get a defeat to lift a siege I mean you cant lift the siege at all without winning the siege. You need to win it or lose it I'm afraid. You cant trick armies into lifting sieges so that you can flee. Withdrawing from the battle is achieving the same result as being defeated and that result is the issue. The only way those forces can 'escape' that siege is by lifting the siege with a victory. I'm afraid there is no escape for those men.

The only way to lift a siege is to win the battle. You cannot use a defeat, withdrawal, princess or any other method to trick the game into lifting the siege prematurely.

Oooooh, now I get it, I thought it was only the "defeat" screen that I couldnt get. Rly sry about this, will play it one more time, I guess this is it for Rolland...Again, trully sorry

The memory of the bastard of night song will notbe forgotten, Rolland will be avenged

I want The Iron Throne!!! (I want the Iron Throne spot)