Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Newbloods VII (ENDED!)

Default Re: [HS] Newbloods VII

Spent half an hour trying to work it out with the help of the hotseat guide videos and still failed, I decided to give up by that point. Thanks for the edit Soul

use photobucket and paint, you cant upload the picture directly to the file..If I managed to do it (and I can be a complete moron sometimes) I am sure you can too!

I wrote "file" but I ment forum

There is a Lannister girl right outside of Highgarden. Willas Tyrell would like to introduce her to the Reach's hospitality. After all, it is dangerous for a young woman to be out in times of war. Need a pic for the capture?

Narrow Sea up: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3egzre...arrowsea_4.sav

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    And so, the rightful king continues his liberation of the southern Stormlands, with the Estermonds falling to their knees as they should have done from the beginning:

Besides this crushing victory, it has come to the knowledge of the king that Roland Storm has launched an offensive against the last Tarth and her army, defeating her in battle and also killing a general:

Admin is up: http://www.filedropper.com/nbviiadmin4

I think I know why the images are uploading small, next time there shouldnt be a problem

Lord Tallhart is ambushed on the road by outlaws, and barely escapes with his life!

While fishing along the shore, Lord Mallister was set upon by raiders and fled to the safety of Seagard!

Meanwhile, all attempts by King Robb to contact the garrison at Flint's Finger have met with icy silence. Stark is Up! - http://www.filedropper.com/nbviistark5

Ironically the raiders at Flint's Finger have rebelled but consider the region under siege. It'll be under siege for 2 turns before the raiders can seize the castle, take the loot, then flee back to open water.

i will need half a days extension but not any longer than that

Iron throne is up http://www.mediafire.com/file/yw9a5j...n_Throne_5.sav

[CONTENTBOX]
    The Blackfish has taken Stoney Sept and has killed Amory Lorch in the process.

[/CONTENTBOX]

Meanwhile, Leo Lefford died failing to defend the Golden Tooth against Tytos Blackwood.

Tywin Lannister is now surrounded by Bolton, Glover and Frey forces, and if the King of North can't be persuaded to trade him for something,or someone(s), in return....then the Lord of Casterly Rock will be executed!

will need to have a days extension because of christmas btw merry christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by danTdestroy View Post
    will need to have a days extension because of christmas
    No worries, as I've said elsewhere there is no rush over the coming days. Merry Christmas.

merry christmas!

Guys, just letting you know, tomorrow (in the afternoon) or maybe on wednesday I will travel to the beach and stay there untill I believe 6/1 9I am on my summer break), so pretty much a week, I will see if I can download the game on an laptop but it is pretty old and I am almost sure that it won't work..I imagine someone will play my turns (maybe soul? idk how it works rly). Please dont take me off the hotseat haha, really enjoying it.

Thus ends the reign of holiday tolerance! IronThrone (danTdestroy ) has 24hrs from this post to play before being subbed/skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by vpcm12 View Post
    Guys, just letting you know, tomorrow (in the afternoon) or maybe on wednesday I will travel to the beach and stay there untill I believe 6/1
    I'll have to find a Young/Newblood willing to sub you, as Myself subbing you for a prolonged time would not be fair in the slightest.

After the unfortunate down-time I'll give players 24hrs to play current turns before they are subbed.

Just now managed to get internet, seems like i wont be able of playing, sorry mates.

Well I could lift the siege on Tywin but it requires efforts a Newblood would be unlikely to make, so I may consider doing so to be too unfair on Stark. It keeps crashing so I'll handle it tomorrow.